Author Topic: Islamic Nazi  (Read 5793 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Islamic Nazi
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:01:22 AM »
Islam is not a religion, it is a systematic elimination of the "infidel." In this way, it is akin to Nazism whereby the Jews were systematically eliminated. Islam, in it's purest form promotes genocide. Islam teaches that all those outside of it are to be slain and to avoid death then you must succumb. There is nothing holy in this, at least in the minds of normal human beings.

If the American government does not come to terms with the true meaning of Islam, and continues to pacify Muslim activists with diplomatic measures, then it is not impossible that someday the Muslim flag wave high above the White House. That is the hope of Bin Laden... to turn America into a Muslim stronghold. American foreign policy must take into account the Muslim mindset, and the President must make some efforts to bring on board some cultural experts... people of the Middle East who are from Christian and Jewish backgrounds to provide guidance as to the real humanitarian violations and atrocities that don't make it to the evening news.

Finally, I must comment on the Palestinian issue. The Palestinian struggle with Israel is not just about land... that is what the popular belief is. The truth is that it is about religion as well. If religion was not a factor, then why are the Palestinians suddenly so important to Bin Laden? What is Bin Laden's stake in helping to establish a Palestinian state? It is a matter of Islam slaughtering the Jewish nation. It is real time, publicly displayed genocide, but for some reason our government won't call it by its proper name.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
Re: Islamic Nazi
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
You dont know anything about Islam you ignorant idiot

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »
You dont know anything about Islam you ignorant idiot

That's it? You just throw out an insult and offer nothing else to back up your claims?

You, obviously, are the one who knows nothing about islam because you'd rather live in a fantasy while the Jewish people are being murdered. You are more worried about defending islam (at the expense of the lives of so many in the Western world) and defending your ridiculous ideology than looking at reality.

Ya... Oslo really worked great, didn't it? What happened there? I'd like to hear.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MosheTheZionist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
If you think we should take action against Moslems, then do we become the Nazis? What sort of actions do we do, that is what I'm confused about. How can we defeat them without becoming lower than them?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
If you think we should take action against Moslems, then do we become the Nazis? What sort of actions do we do, that is what I'm confused about. How can we defeat them without becoming lower than them?
If you think we should take action against Moslems, then do we become the Nazis
No where did anyone say to act like qurananimals but if someone comes to kill you kill them first
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »

UNLESS WE "BECOME LOWER THAN THEM" WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! WAR IS WAR, YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »
Mo2388, things you have said are very disturbing. We will never become "lower" than arab muslim nazis. That is THEIR mentality. The Torah commands us to be righteous no matter what others do.

The Torah also states that we have to defend ourselves. But G-d forbid we ever become lower than these animals and act like they do. I am not sure I understand what you mean when you say such a terrible thing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
In terms of war strategy, why should we sacrifice ourselves to save them?

Offline MosheTheZionist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »
I think people have misunderstood me. I never said we should not defeat them. Jeez  :'( Don't accuse me of such blasphemy! However, are we to go and kill children? Are we to go and blow up mosks? Isn't this what Nazis did? And isnt this what we wine about them doing? I don't know about you, but if we're going to fight immorality with immorality, then I'm not a part of that fight.

As I posted in the other forum, I want to learn more about Islam so I can destroy it. That is the only way this is going to work. Not with a rifle or a bomb, but with logic. Our words are a powerful weapon.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »
Mo2388, things you have said are very disturbing. We will never become "lower" than arab muslim nazis. That is THEIR mentality. The Torah commands us to be righteous no matter what others do.

The Torah also states that we have to defend ourselves. But G-d forbid we ever become lower than these animals and act like they do. I am not sure I understand what you mean when you say such a terrible thing.
Actually if somebody is about to kill you, you MUST defend yourself according to the Torah. But lucky for us Jews, we aren't threatened or trying to be killed. So Shlomo, you're right, let's just sit back and not do anything, cause it seems like Israel's doing a pretty good job at that, anyways.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »
Actually if somebody is about to kill you, you MUST defend yourself according to the Torah. But lucky for us Jews, we aren't threatened or trying to be killed. So Shlomo, you're right, let's just sit back and not do anything, cause it seems like Israel's doing a pretty good job at that, anyways.

When have I EVER said sit back and do nothing?

Mo, there is a huge difference in war and making ourselves below these animals. To fight for our survival isn't making ourselves lower. To do what the Torah commands us isn't making ourselves lower. To save Jewish lives isn't making ourselves lower.

When you say to make ourselves lower, that would mean we become beasts that behead each other, kill innocent people by sending in our OWN children with suicide belts, cutting off the clitorises of our female children, or incest by marrying family members. THIS would be the definition of making us lower than the muslim nazi beasts... NOT defending our very existence which is righteous.

And as for the liberal propaganda of killing "innocent civilians"... they voted in hamas - a violent terrorist organization. They are not innocent. They are not innocent when they meet in huge masses and scream for the death of Jews and Americans while firing weapons into the air. They were not innocent when they danced and celebrated after 9/11. This is propaganda by the left because they wish to see the destruction of Israel. In truth, every one of them that are connected in any way to the death of innocent blood should be killed. The Torah commands us to kill every last one of them but we are moderates and law abiding so we only push to have them thrown out.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »
Islam is evil  >:(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:29:50 PM by German Kahanist »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »

When have I EVER said sit back and do nothing?

Mo, there is a huge difference in war and making ourselves below these animals. To fight for our survival isn't making ourselves lower. To do what the Torah commands us isn't making ourselves lower. To save Jewish lives isn't making ourselves lower.

When you say to make ourselves lower, that would mean we become beasts that behead each other, kill innocent people by sending in our OWN children with suicide belts, cutting off the clitorises of our female children, or incest by marrying family members. THIS would be the definition of making us lower than the muslim nazi beasts... NOT defending our very existence which is righteous.

And as for the liberal propaganda of killing "innocent civilians"... they voted in hamas - a violent terrorist organization. They are not innocent. They are not innocent when they meet in huge masses and scream for the death of Jews and Americans while firing weapons into the air. They were not innocent when they danced and celebrated after 9/11. This is propaganda by the left because they wish to see the destruction of Israel. In truth, every one of them that are connected in any way to the death of innocent blood should be killed. The Torah commands us to kill every last one of them but we are moderates and law abiding so we only push to have them thrown out.
"Lower" in everybody else's eyes. Not asur. "Lower" doesn't mean asur. Stooping lower just means killing them before they kill us regardless of what the World thinks.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 07:50:35 AM »
Since we're talking about Islam and Nazis, Did anyone see Hussein Obama bowing to the Saudi King?  Hes paying tribute to Allah and saying yes your highness, I now control America, and there will be no war on Islam!  Count on it!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 08:01:11 AM »
Since we're talking about Islam and Nazis, Did anyone see Hussein Obama bowing to the Saudi King?  Hes paying tribute to Allah and saying yes your highness, I now control America, and there will be no war on Islam!  Count on it!

Yes, Mord posted a video. The LLMD bowed down very deep. Of cause this was no accident.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 06:31:37 AM »
We don't need to act like animals. As I stated in another thread. Nothing easier than transferring them into the countries where they come from and have their familiar habitat of sharia cult, the infrastructure they need such as koran schools and mosques and they do not need to worry about our lives so far away.
Instead we take away from them the burden to have Christians, Jews or others in their countries which is for them an unbearable fact and let all these minorities into our countries and give them shelter. This would be some kind of peaceful exchange where no one needs to be killed and everyone could live in peace in his own world, making fair trade. Sometimes friendship or at least respect can grow where the people are not too close to each other.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »
Their is no peace with Islam....they will look you straight in the eyes and lie...they do not want to have tolerance for anyone...this is the only religion that has zero tolerance for any other belief. They will kill you if you do not convert!

They call America the big Satan and Israel the little Satan...but what they want is to globalize and Islamify everyone else. They are like a parasite...they move in to a country and take what is not theirs... they are a death cult! vile, violent and full of rage!

they teach their children from infancy to hate the infidel! Folks if your not muslime then you are a infidel...and i am soooooo proud to be called Infidel!!!!!!!!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
Their is no peace with Islam....they will look you straight in the eyes and lie...they do not want to have tolerance for anyone...this is the only religion that has zero tolerance for any other belief. They will kill you if you do not convert!

They call America the big Satan and Israel the little Satan...but what they want is to globalize and Islamify everyone else. They are like a parasite...they move in to a country and take what is not theirs... they are a death cult! vile, violent and full of rage!

they teach their children from infancy to hate the infidel! Folks if your not muslime then you are a infidel...and i am soooooo proud to be called Infidel!!!!!!!!

FreedomAnnie,
It's true.  To Muslims, we are all infidels, because we do not believe in their "self-proclaimed" prophet and their perverted book the Koran.

And, I do believe that they want to Islamify the World. 
Their mentality is if you are not with them, then you are against them, and you should be put to death.

That is why their are so many terrorist attacks on innocent people who are not in the Middle East and not involved with Middle East conflicts.
Take for example 9/11, bombings in London, bombings in Spain, and riots in France are just a couple of examples of Muslims through violence to exercise what they believe as control over 'infidels'.

Muslim Extremists are not interested in just having control in Islamic run countries.
They want the World to be under their control as well.  That is why, the move to modern countries with Westernized societies, they do not assimilate to their new societies.
And, they try to make everyone around them assimilate to them and their needs.
An example of this is, Muslims wanting to impose sharia court with sharia laws in parts of  the U.K..

These are very dangerous times and people had better open their blinded eyes, before we all end up living in a World that non of us have signed up for.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 02:56:54 AM »
They believe that they we born into this world with the mission to proselytize. If they manage to convert only ONE person to islam, they have reached their goal... The more the better for them after death! This is why they are so aggressive. They HAVE to bring the whole world from Daru-l-Harb (دار الحرب) to Daru-l-Islam (دار الإسلام  house of war to the house of islam) and thus making the whole world believe in the dev... um sorry, allah.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 09:23:51 AM »
Mosh with all respect no one wants to see innocent people/children hurt in any way if they are civilized...nor do we want to see war...but it is the beast that use the innocent as shields and they are responsible for the casualty's of the innocent. They are spinless cowards that hide behind these people...so what???? we do nothing!

Terrorist hide in the mosque because they figured no Decent good person would touch them there! Well they are wrong now! here is what i say to people[ when they attack me for defending Israel....i say to them....let me get this straight, you come up and slap me in the face, in turn i turn around and knock the daylights out of you and you get floored....so it's my fault i can hit harder than you when you started it??? i say if someone is stupid enough to come at me then i pity the fool when i get done...NOT! he shouldn't have touched me at first...he had no cause, no rights at all!

islam is a plague and if we dint stand up to them now,and let them know we mean it...they will never stop because to live at peace with the infidel is totally against the koran and their vile false prophet the pedophile,the rapist, murderer!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »
You have a good point here I often think about. I remember when we were children. I never provoked my older brother because I knew he was stronger and his hits would be probably stronger than mine. So it would have hurt me more then him if I had provoked him. That is logical to everyone.
But islamic logic is different: They provoke and hit the stronger ones. When it comes about the revenge, they hide behind children and women and later say "but why did you hurt them, they didn't do you any harm!" This is how muzzie propaganda works. But they do not continue their thoughts until the end: If they provoke someone to hit them and then hide behind others, and the others get hurt also, it is the aggressor's fault, not the fault of the one who defended himself. No one told him to hide behind the others. If he hadn't done so, the others never would have been hurt, only the responsible. But this way Pally wood wouldn't work. The whole world just criticized Israel after children were killed. If Israel would have only killed terrorists without any civil victims (btw. no one in Gaza can be considered a civilian!), no one would have protested and thus Pallywood propaganda wouldn't have had any effects and Hamas wouldn't have received so much international aid to buy weapons...

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
yes i saw Obama bow...nothing is a shock any more...we certainly are in prophetic times...

islam is like any abuser...they are insane...logic does not work with them because they want to control and have no interest in you at all. They want to control and what they cannot control they kill...they are like a plague!Tyranny lies all they know just like their false prophet who raped and murdered and going about to control...what he couldn't control , he killed...

Like any viral infection, we have to cohabitate, but if it becomes a problem then we deal with it harshly as for it not to take over! We avoid when possible but they seek us! This is the differences... 

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »
We don't make a pack with the devil and expect him to keep it...lol

islam is a venomous snake in the grass and has only one intention and that is to kill the infidel and last i looked its all of us here!