Author Topic: My Thoughts On Obama's Afghan Troop Surge Plan  (Read 873 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
My Thoughts On Obama's Afghan Troop Surge Plan
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »

1. Obama told the nation and the entire world that he would withdraw the troops in 18 months

Good news for Taliban.  They don't have to fight for 18 months.  Rejuvenate for 18 months and take over after the troop withdrawal.

2. Obama stressed the need to distinguish between moderate and extremist muslims!!!

Taliban members will invade the Afghan society pretending as moderate peace loving muslims (in fact they have already invaded) build the trust and take over gradually.

3. Obama promised to train the Afghan military forces.

A lot of Taliban members posing as moderates will get military training.  Some of them even will come to America to get high quality training.

Taliban and Al-Qaida are getting strategy from OBama instead of OSama.

There was no energy, emphasis and mention of the word "Victory".

We have a great war time president!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
Re: My Thoughts On Obama's Afghan Troop Surge Plan
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »

3. Obama promised to train the Afghan military forces.

A lot of Taliban members posing as moderates will get military training.  Some of them even will come to America to get high quality training.

And thusly will be ignored due to political correctness. Pay no mind to the dune coon that begins talking about Jihad, claim that Mudslimes need to "rise up" against the US, praises other Muslims that previously killed an American soldier, dresses in traditional Mudslime garb and refuses to serve in the war that his sandape butt signed up for. All this is merely a cultural difference and should be tolerated, if not encouraged.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Thoughts On Obama's Afghan Troop Surge Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »
Yeh, like Lets announce to the enemy when we intend to leave.   All I can say is Obama had better not let our troops down, or endanger them foolishly, or on purpose, or There Will Be Hell for Him To Pay!!!!  Count on It!