Author Topic: Good news: Dixon is finally out  (Read 783 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Good news: Dixon is finally out
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »
When Major O'malley beat Ehrlich for the governors race in 2006, this monster got a free ride. Since she was the incumbent in a democratic state, she automatically won the election the following year. Now she is going to be removed. So much for the city's first black female mayor.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/01/baltimore.mayor.crime/index.html
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Good news: Dixon is finally out
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »
The problem is that they are all criminals. Dixon is just part of the problem and is only the tip of the iceberg.  If her evil Jewish lawyer does not find some technicality and she is forced to resign then we are stuck with Stephanie Rawlings-Blake as Mayor! Not much different from Dixon other than the fact that she takes her marching orders directly from O'Malley while Dixon was not part of his machine.
Here are photos of Baltimore's current criminal mayor and possible future criminal mayor:

Sheila Dixon

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Good news: Dixon is finally out
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:27 AM »
I haven't done my research on Stephanie Rawlings-Blake so I can't say anything about her yet, but I guess I should have looked at who Dixon was being replaced by. I'm still glad that Dixon was removed. It is one less fraud running the city and also should send some type of message to voters. I know that Blake will probably also get a free ride, but at least there will be an eye on her and every other mayor for the time being.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?