Author Topic: Middle-Class America's Most Beloved Negro Admits To "Transgression"  (Read 699 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tiger Woods Says He "Let Family Down"

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods&prov=ap&type=lgns

More proof that you can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro. This pig is a billionaire and had the world at his fingertips (and a really hot wife to boot), and chooses to go and have an affair with at least one, and likely multiple, women (and drives out to meet his honey in the middle of the night while on Vicodin). Next thing you know this pig will be joining the NOI and getting Tony Muhammad to attack the "white devils" who dare accuse him of adultery.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo Sports
Woods says he let family down
By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer
3 minutes ago

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP)—Tiger Woods said he let his family down with “transgressions” he regrets “with all of my heart,” and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world’s No. 1 golfer.

“I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves,” Woods said on his Web site. “I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.”

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

“I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart,” he said.

“I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves,” Woods said. “For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.”

The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters—two months before Woods’ wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods’ statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail—provided by Grubbs—that Woods left on her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

Woods has been subjected to more media headlines during the last week than when he first won the Masters in 1997 and set off the first wave of Tigermania. He has spoken only three times through his Web site, although this was his longest posting.

“Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means,” Woods said. “For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives.”

And he continued to say accounts that physical violence played a role in his Friday morning car crash were “utterly false and malicious.”

“Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect,” he wrote.

His statement came one day after the Florida Highway Patrol closed its investigation into the accident—without Woods ever speaking to state troopers. He was charged with careless driving, which carries a $164 fine and four points on his driving record.

The story soon shifted from a patrol investigation to sordid allegations into his personal life.

In the voicemail released by the magazine, a man says to Grubbs:

“Hey, it’s, uh, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That’s it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye.”

The Associated Press could not confirm Woods was the caller.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Middle-Class America's Most Beloved Negro Admits To "Transgression"
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »
EDITED:  OOps, I didnt realize he was unfaithfull.  I take back any pitty for him.

BTW, Tiger is NOT black, he's got twice as much Thai as black. He himself even says he's not black.  He's 1/4th black.  He doesnt sound black.  He doesnt look black.  He doesnt act black.  Why is the media so desparate to label him black?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:35:46 PM by briann »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 01:19:12 PM »
EDITED:  OOps, I didnt realize he was unfaithfull.  I take back any pitty for him.

BTW, Tiger is NOT black, he's got twice as much Thai as black. He himself even says he's not black.  He's 1/4th black.  He doesnt sound black.  He doesnt look black.  He doesnt act black.  Why is the media so desparate to label him black?

Obviously he does act black. And he sure doesn't look Thai to me.

And he also votes black:

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2008/11/woods-praises-o.html

Quote from: Golf.com
Tiger Woods praises Barack Obama
Posted at 10:27 AM by Mike Walker

Tiger Woods, who has mostly deflected questions about this year’s presidential election publicly, finally shared his thoughts on Barack Obama after Obama became the first African-American to win a U.S. presidential election last week.

Woods, who is arguably the world’s most famous African-American athlete, told reporters at his course-design project in North Carolina that he was pleased with Obama’s victory and wished his father, Earl, could have lived to see it, according to USA Today.

For more than a decade Woods, as perhaps the world's most popular athlete, has been one of most influential African-Americans.

Although he does not have a personal relationship with Obama, he said, "It will be one of the great days in America to see a man of color in the White House."

Woods said Obama's victory pleased him and it would have pleased his father, the late Earl Woods, who was a retired Army officer.

"My father hoped he would see a man of color elected president in his lifetime," Woods said. "He didn't see it, but I hoped that I would see it."

Woods caught some grief from news outlets when his post-election newsletter didn’t mention Obama’s victory. (Sample headline: "Woods snubs Obama in monthly newsletter," which was unfair considering the newsletter was concerned with things like who appeared at a recent Tiger Woods Block Party.) However, Woods had spoken well of Obama earlier in the year at Dubai, as Chris Lewis recounts in his blog.

Q. Just to totally change tack, could I ask you a Barack Obama question?
TIGER WOODS: Oh, God, here we go.

Q. Just your thoughts on the way he has inspired a generation of Americans who clearly weren't interested in politics before.
TIGER WOODS: Well, I've seen him speak. He's extremely articulate, very thoughtful. I'm just impressed at how well, basically all politicians really do, how well they think on their feet. Especially those debates, it's pretty phenomenal to see them get their point across. But I just think that he's really inspired a bunch of people in our country, and you know, we'll see what happens down the road.

That’s high praise from the reticent Woods, who appears to have taken his good pal Michael Jordan’s advice when it comes to politics. Once asked to support a challenger to hard-line GOP Sen. Jesse Helms in his home state of North Carolina, Jordan reportedly declined, saying, “Republicans buy sneakers too.”

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »
Black, white, orange, yellow, purple, blue,
he ain't no saint,
he acts like poo!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:47:08 PM »
I don't think he is black, and if he doesn't identify as black, that's good enough for me.
It is a fact that most uber-rich and successful men commit adultery.
Apparently it was his Nordic wife who "went ape" and smashed his car with a golf club, but I can't blame her in this situation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »
I don't think he is black, and if he doesn't identify as black, that's good enough for me.
It is a fact that most uber-rich and successful men commit adultery.
Apparently it was his Nordic wife who "went ape" and smashed his car with a golf club, but I can't blame her in this situation.

She should divorce his arse now and get half of what the ape has.