Author Topic: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama  (Read 8222 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
Royal Flush:

You said:
I don't see how Obama is worse than any other president for Israel. They're all more or less dedicated to creating Palestine.

Unlike any other previous president Obama is the only president who has linked the Iranian nuclear issue with the "Palestinian" issue.  No other previous president got his mind soaked up with Jew hatred by his own pastor for more than 2 decades.

Regarding your opposition to the 2 state solution - I commend you.  But to answer your question about the solution to the problem:  Expulsion is the only solution!   Most of the Arabs follow islam and the Koran was written with an intend to replace Judaism and Christians.   Therefore Arabs will always seek the destruction of Israel.  Therefore the threat is very real as long as they follow islam.

Reparations for slavery:

Most of the crimes in America are committed by blacks.   Who is going to pay reparations to the victims of black crimes? Will be you buy a house in a predominantly black neighborhood?  When people in America distinguish the difference between a good neighborhood and bad neighborhood what is the primary factor:  Answer:  Most of the bad neighborhoods are predominately black!   Blacks destroy every neighborhood they move in!

You also said drugs and welfare are their problems and not sins.  They are sins as well.  Many black choose to remain in welfare because of the entitlement mentality they have and drug use starts with a choice.  Therefore they are sins.

What about Africa?  Without any external influence and in spite of abundant natural resources all black African countries are very poor and 3rd world cesspools!

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:15:19 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 07:08:38 PM »
MuslimSlayer is right. He is diverting us from the real agenda.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »
Guys, this piece of shiite Obama sausage gobbler is really Ralph/Kufu/Mankowitz.  

It's time to flush Royal Flush down the toilet bowl.  

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »
Royal Flush:

You said:
I don't see how Obama is worse than any other president for Israel. They're all more or less dedicated to creating Palestine.

Unlike any other previous president Obama is the only president who has linked the Iranian nuclear issue with the "Palestinian" issue.  No other previous president got his mind soaked up with Jew hatred by his own pastor for more than 2 decades.

Regarding your opposition to the 2 state solution - I commend you.  But to answer your question about the solution to the problem:  Expulsion is the only solution!   Most of the Arabs follow islam and the Koran was written with an intend to replace Judaism and Christians.   Therefore Arabs will always seek the destruction of Israel.  Therefore the threat is very real as long as they follow islam.

Reparations for slavery:

Most of the crimes in America are committed by blacks.   Who is going to pay reparations to the victims of black crimes? Will be you buy a house in a predominantly black neighborhood?  When people in America distinguish the difference between a good neighborhood and bad neighborhood what is the primary factor:  Answer:  Most of the bad neighborhoods are predominately black!   Blacks destroy every neighborhood they move in!

You also said drugs and welfare are their problems and not sins.  They are sins as well.  Many black choose to remain in welfare because of the entitlement mentality they have and drug use starts with a choice.  Therefore they are sins.

What about Africa?  Without any external influence and in spite of abundant natural resources all black African countries are very poor and 3rd world cesspools!

What's youze been sayin' boy? niggaz gotta lovez my drugzzzzzzzz.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
Guys, this piece of shiite Obama sausage gobbler is really Ralph/Kufu/Mankowitz.  

In with the other pieces of excrement.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

2 Japanese cities got nuked during 2nd world war.  See Japan's growth now.  They don't have that entitlement mentality.  Look at South Korea, after suffering during the Korean war they are heavily industrialized and prosperous.

Jews suffered centuries of persecution but they have built a vibrant country called Israel.  India was enslaved by the British but India is a giant in the software industry today.   

Why can't blacks build at least one prosperous and vibrant country?   Can you answer with intellectual honesty?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »
Time to lock this thread. He made his point, we all called each other names, I don't even think he'll read what any of us say, let alone care. There's no point in arguing with a wicked person who's just a troll. They aren't people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »
Time to lock this thread. He made his point, we all called each other names, I don't even think he'll read what any of us say, let alone care. There's no point in arguing with a wicked person who's just a troll. They aren't people.

I don't think we necessarily have to lock it up. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »
I already banned him.  So I don't see the need to lock this thread. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »

Flush him right down the drain.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »
I already banned him.  So I don't see the need to lock this thread. 

I kind of wanted to have a little bit more fun with him.  Hey as long as he wasn't repetitively posting stupid pictures. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
To Royal:  If you're looking for a great place to stay, try the Bates Motel.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »

Now thats a bowl
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »
I knew it! It is manKowitz the fake.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »
Wait... is the the guy who also had the name St. Hilter?  (Piece of shittt)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »

That's where the turd belongs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »

I told everybody this from his very first post and nobody believed me!!!  ???

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »
Boy, this Mankowitz guy just wont stop.   I dont think weve ever had a troll thats so persistently annoying.  Let just block all trollish threads from here on out, as Im sure he'll return.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »
Its too bad many people do not wake up to truth and reality.   The black race was brought over here by black slave traders.  They were under oppresion in the South, until a white President Abraham Lincoln freed them with wars, and much pain, misery, suffering, and fighting.   After years of anti-semetism, they got educations, jobs, free housing, and more opportunities than whites, because they were persecuted.   Even today many conservative hard working blacks resent what Obama has done to their abilities to rise from the ashes, support theirselves, their families, and be equal partners in the job system.....Obama is a marxist that came onto the scene to redistribute the wealth, which some people worked 3 jobs to support their families. 

Obama made race an issue, and is the biggest racest of all.   Ask his mentor Jermiah Wright, who says America is run by Rich White people!   Well we worked our buts off to get it, and didn't sit and wait for the government to give us hand outs.  This includes digging ditches, farming, and raising crops, while going to school.  Please spare me the sanctimonious crap of the Blessedness of Mr. Islam himself, BO,who could really give a fig less out America or the people, but only his destructive Agenda!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2009, 01:33:45 PM »
So I suppose Affirmative action isn't enough for "reparations"

What are you an dimwit shmuck loser?

Oh wait, don't answer...you know that about yourself already....

Either blacks are happy they were brought to America or they are unhappy they were brought to America.   You can't have it both ways.   So if you are unhappy, your "reparations" will be a one-way ticket back to Africa.   And if your happy, there is no need for reparations.   

There was not a holocaust committed against blacks so stop patronizing Jews by comparing black slavery/indentured servitude to a holocaust.   There is no comparison.   

You are worthless.

You don't seem to understand what reparations is all about. Blacks were enslaved and worked to death. You shouldn't disrespect what they did for our nation. America owes them money for all the work they did for 250 years of slavery. Simple as that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »
This does not warrant a "civilized" discussion  since you demean the memory of 6 million Jews murdered in the holocaust by comparing it to the slavery of blacks which were caused by the African blacks and Arabs...and not the "white man"...

Go screw yourself you anti-semte bastard...I hope what you wish upon the JEws and Israel happen to you...and it will all come your way before you know it...

Now go Royally Flush yourself down the toilet where your type belong. "Jews" like you are fuel to the fire of antisemitism.

I don't know why you have to resort to this kind of hostility. Can we not just have a civilized discussion?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2009, 01:49:51 PM »
Its too bad many people do not wake up to truth and reality.   The black race was brought over here by black slave traders.  They were under oppresion in the South, until a white President Abraham Lincoln freed them with wars, and much pain, misery, suffering, and fighting.   After years of anti-semetism, they got educations, jobs, free housing, and more opportunities than whites, because they were persecuted.   Even today many conservative hard working blacks resent what Obama has done to their abilities to rise from the ashes, support theirselves, their families, and be equal partners in the job system.....Obama is a marxist that came onto the scene to redistribute the wealth, which some people worked 3 jobs to support their families. 

Obama made race an issue, and is the biggest racest of all.   Ask his mentor Jermiah Wright, who says America is run by Rich White people!   Well we worked our buts off to get it, and didn't sit and wait for the government to give us hand outs.  This includes digging ditches, farming, and raising crops, while going to school.  Please spare me the sanctimonious crap of the Blessedness of Mr. Islam himself, BO,who could really give a fig less out America or the people, but only his destructive Agenda!

You always have such smart commentaries Debbie!!!  You really nailed it right on the head on why the rich is mostly white and not back.  And all this affirmative action coddling is causing our society to spiral out of control.