Author Topic: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama  (Read 8213 times)

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
Re: I'm glad you failed to stop Obama
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
Either blacks are happy they were brought to America or they are unhappy they were brought to America.   You can't have it both ways.   So if you are unhappy, your "reparations" will be a one-way ticket back to Africa.   And if your happy, there is no need for reparations.   

There was not a holocaust committed against blacks so stop patronizing Jews by comparing black slavery/indentured servitude to a holocaust.   There is no comparison.   

You are worthless.

You don't seem to understand what reparations is all about. Blacks were enslaved and worked to death. You shouldn't disrespect what they did for our nation. America owes them money for all the work they did for 250 years of slavery. Simple as that.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »
So you vote according to the black interest, to rabid Jew haters, and forget your own kind. What a sorry piece of traitorous trash.

Sorry but 78% of Jews voted for Obama so if anyone is trash it's racist jackasses that live hateful lives such as yourself.
In Israel Obama is despised. He has an approval rating of 3%, needless to say lowest ever. It is very unfortunate that 78% of american Jews stabbed their own people in the back and voted a president who assist the Iranian and the Arabs to perpetrate a second holocaust. What a disgrace.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:09 PM »
What happened to your "Ask the Ape" thread, JB?

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

Now go Royally Flush yourself down the toilet where your type belong. "Jews" like you are fuel to the fire of antisemitism.

I don't know why you have to resort to this kind of hostility. Can we not just have a civilized discussion?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:19 PM »

Let me guess, you also have naked hostility towards the state of Israel and your heart bleeds for the "palestinians" (FAKEstinians) "plight".

The Palestinians have Semitic ancestry as do the Jews. They need to learn to live together in peace and I believe the situation is improving. I reject a two state solution because the Palestinians wouldn't have Jews in Palestine but Israel would have Palestinians in Israel. That's not fair.

What's your solution to the problem? Repatriation to Jordan?

Oh suuure the psychotic bllodthistry bug eyed jihadists just want to live in peace with the Israeli Jews, their just the shweetest shnookums and all they want is to hold hands and sing kumbayah! Wow you are delusional.  :laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 02:12:36 PM »

Now go Royally Flush yourself down the toilet where your type belong. "Jews" like you are fuel to the fire of antisemitism.

I don't know why you have to resort to this kind of hostility. Can we not just have a civilized discussion?

I resort to this kind of hostility because traitorous self-hating so called "Jews" like yourself are the REAL PROBLEM, you side with the enemies of the Jewish people, and the American people. You ENABLE the dregs of humanity to tear down civilization. You're actually worse than the dregs because without people like YOU these lowlifes would get no traction.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »
Anyone who doesnt regret voting for Obama by now must have zero function of their brain.... What kind of moron posts this drivel here? This is most definately a troll who should be banned ASAP...

Lunatics like this fool should be locked up... Obama is a travesty, both for the hard working American, the average Jew, and Israel.... The world is a much darker place while Obama sits on the throne in Washington, DC posing with the paparazzi... When will Obama actually do anything which he promised...

Obama is going down, in the polls and in the end...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »
Either blacks are happy they were brought to America or they are unhappy they were brought to America.   You can't have it both ways.   So if you are unhappy, your "reparations" will be a one-way ticket back to Africa.   And if your happy, there is no need for reparations.   

There was not a holocaust committed against blacks so stop patronizing Jews by comparing black slavery/indentured servitude to a holocaust.   There is no comparison.   

You are worthless.

You don't seem to understand what reparations is all about. Blacks were enslaved and worked to death. You shouldn't disrespect what they did for our nation. America owes them money for all the work they did for 250 years of slavery. Simple as that.

YOU don't understand what the holocaust was about.   There is no comparison.   You are a worthless piece of garbage.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 02:16:28 PM »
Are you really claiming that millions of blacks were murdered by slaveowners?  You need your head examined.

Don't try to saddle us with your holocaust-guilt that we owe something to blacks or any other group.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »
Anyone who doesnt regret voting for Obama by now must have zero function of their brain.... What kind of moron posts this drivel here? This is most definately a troll who should be banned ASAP...

I thought those that can't debate defame? I've seen nothing but pure racial hatred from your end.

Lunatics like this fool should be locked up... Obama is a travesty, both for the hard working American, the average Jew, and Israel.... The world is a much darker place while Obama sits on the throne in Washington, DC posing with the paparazzi... When will Obama actually do anything which he promised...

Obama is going down, in the polls and in the end...

I already told you I reject a two state solution. Do you really think Bush or Clinton were better for Israel than Obama? You do know that at the end of Clinton's presidency he tried hard to create "peace?" I bet you don't criticize Clinton as much. I think you're racist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:44 PM »

I already told you I reject a two state solution. Do you really think Bush or Clinton were better for Israel than Obama?

In that regard, Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all in league with one another - all trash.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »
Are you really claiming that millions of blacks were murdered by slaveowners?  You need your head examined.

Don't try to saddle us with your holocaust-guilt that we owe something to blacks or any other group.

The nation owes Blacks whose ancestors were enslaved. They were used as free labor and it's about time their descendants were refunded the money owed to them. I don't believe this should be Whites repaying Blacks but rather the nation because the nation benefited from their labor. I don't know why anyone would oppose this. It's just so immoral.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »

Royal Flush, whats your point?   You want to cry and moan for blacks and wan't us to carry around your DADA on our backs, Barack Hussein Obama?   I am sick and tired of blacks.  You say 78% don't hate Jews?  Well maybe 78% of the blacks in Rebublican party don't hate Jews, thats like 3% of all blacks in USA.  I would say about 90% of blacks hate Jews and about 40-50% have nazi like hatred against Jews.  

What can I say, blacks are the most racist people in the country, even more racist than arabs.  At least arabs will accept you if you convert to their barbaric religion.  However, blacks in USA are more like the nazi white nationalists in Germany.  Germans also suffered greatly after WWII.  Most of EUrope ignored Germany and left them to rot.  They could not have a military and there was a lot of sanctions placed on Germany after the Treaty of Versailles.  I mean Germany was starving poor country and this is what stirred up the white nationalism and rabid hatred of other non-German races, especially hatred of the Jews, who were more successful and intelligent than the majority of German people; as it showed with their financial status and political power.

Blacks are in no different shape than the Old Nazis in Europe.  They have stirred up a very black-nationalist mindset and they have vile hatred for white people and especially Jews.  Many blacks haver adopted many of Hitler's ideologies and have applied it to their own.  Even, Louis Farrakhan, a prominent black figure, is a well known sympathizer of Adolf Hitler and has commended him as the best leader Europe has ever had.  This filthy N*gger has on many occassions blamed Jews for all of the world's problems and believed it was G-d's will that they perish.  Many other blacks have his mindset.  If a white person goes into a black neighborhood, he will be murdered immediately.  Yet, I see many blacks with white girlfriends wandering around my small town in the pacific northwest.  Is this fair?  I think there is double standards here.  Blacks get away with vile racism in the name of slavery which they know nothing about.  Many blacks are too stupid to even read the history of slavery and just live off the hatred and lies that their racist black friends feed to them.  

A good majority of crime, rape, drug abuse, HIV infections comes from the black community.  These people have more opportunites, freedom and power than about 70% of people on this earth, yet they choose to throw away their opportunites.  They are lazy, backwards, hostile, uneducated and racist.  Go ahead and keep apologizing for their canine-like behavior.  They thrive off of self-hating white  Jews/Goys like yourself.  THey need you, yet they still hate you and when the time comes they would have no problem raping your mother and killing you.  The blacks in this country are our enemies and they have chosen to hate G-d.    

If blacks hate whitey so much, let them go take a one way boat ride to the sH*thole called Africa.  Let them have their freedom..  Maybe they can cut weeds with a machete for the president's nephew.  Blacks are corrupt by nature, they lie, cheat steal.  If it wasn't for blacks, we would not have slavery.  The African tribesman were the ones who  hunted down, captured and sold their enemy traibesman to slave traders.  Wihtout warring african tribesman, slavery would have never existed. It would have not been worth it for the white slave traders to go and hunt and capture slaves themselves; all the dirty work was done by the blacks.  This is because blacks are two-faced and cheating, even to their own.  
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »
One of the main themes here is that Blacks are anti-Jewish. I'm glad the ADL did this recent poll which proves Blacks are not anti-Jewish. 72% of Blacks are not anti-Semitic.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »

The nation owes Blacks whose ancestors were enslaved. They were used as free labor and it's about time their descendants were refunded the money owed to them. I don't believe this should be Whites repaying Blacks but rather the nation because the nation benefited from their labor. I don't know why anyone would oppose this. It's just so immoral.

If anyone thinks blacks should be repaid for slavery, let the greedy African tribal chiefs who captured and sold them to the whties pay for it.  All slavery did was enrich a few greedy land owners, take jobs from hard working white people and result in breeding a race in our country that has strained our welfare, prison and tax system beyond its limits.  We are paying for slavery!  Thanks to black culture in USA, we are full of crime, disease, poverty , violence and riots.  The blacks have done good job of ruining many of our beautiful cities and destroying some of the beautiful parts of American culture.  My grandmother grew up in nice area of Brooklyn that was full of culture and life.  Now its full of drugs, gangs and hookers thanks to the black population.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »
Give up the stupid fake negro act. Everybody knows that you are a WN Pedofronter.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »
HE'S NOT A StørmFrønt GUY OR A TROLL JUST DEBATE SOMEONE IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER AT DEBATINGHe's also not an Jew Hater
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »

Royal Flush, whats your point?   You want to cry and moan for blacks and wan't us to carry around your DADA on our backs, Barack Hussein Obama?   I am sick and tired of blacks.  You say 78% don't hate Jews?  Well maybe 78% of the blacks in Rebublican party don't hate Jews, thats like 3% of all blacks in USA.  I would say about 90% of blacks hate Jews and about 40-50% have nazi like hatred against Jews.

Well there's your problem. Even after I gave you that cold, hard stat you still make up lies. 72% of Blacks are not anti-Semitic according to the ADL. Not the republican party Blacks but all Blacks.

What can I say, blacks are the most racist people in the country, even more racist than arabs.  At least arabs will accept you if you convert to their barbaric religion.  However, blacks in USA are more like the nazi white nationalists in Germany.  Germans also suffered greatly after WWII.  Most of EUrope ignored Germany and left them to rot.  They could not have a military and there was a lot of sanctions placed on Germany after the Treaty of Versailles.  I mean Germany was starving poor country and this is what stirred up the white nationalism and rabid hatred of other non-German races, especially hatred of the Jews, who were more successful and intelligent than the majority of German people; as it showed with their financial status and political power.

Where are you getting this crap from? You're comparing Blacks to Nazis I can't even reply to this.

Blacks are in no different shape than the Old Nazis in Europe.  They have stirred up a very black-nationalist mindset and they have vile hatred for white people and especially Jews.  Many blacks haver adopted many of Hitler's ideologies and have applied it to their own.  Even, Louis Farrakhan, a prominent black figure, is a well known sympathizer of Adolf Hitler and has commended him as the best leader Europe has ever had.  This filthy N*gger has on many occassions blamed Jews for all of the world's problems and believed it was G-d's will that they perish.  Many other blacks have his mindset.  If a white person goes into a black neighborhood, he will be murdered immediately.  Yet, I see many blacks with white girlfriends wandering around my small town in the pacific northwest.  Is this fair?  I think there is double standards here.  Blacks get away with vile racism in the name of slavery which they know nothing about.  Many blacks are too stupid to even read the history of slavery and just live off the hatred and lies that their racist black friends feed to them.

I can also find stats that show most Blacks aren't criminals and that the muder rate among Blacks is falling faster than Whites but you don't want to hear that. Just keep making up your lies that Blacks murder Whites wherever they go.

A good majority of crime, rape, drug abuse, HIV infections comes from the black community.  These people have more opportunites, freedom and power than about 70% of people on this earth, yet they choose to throw away their opportunites.  They are lazy, backwards, hostile, uneducated and racist.  Go ahead and keep apologizing for their canine-like behavior.  They thrive off of self-hating white  Jews/Goys like yourself.  THey need you, yet they still hate you and when the time comes they would have no problem raping your mother and killing you.  The blacks in this country are our enemies and they have chosen to hate G-d.  

You should also consider Blacks have to deal with poverty and high unemployment plus they are raised in fatherless homes. This is a major reason why they have problems and I believe Obama will address this.

If blacks hate whitey so much, let them go take a one way boat ride to the sH*thole called Africa.

You shouldn't be so ignorant. Africa was colonized by Europe and that's a major reason why they are poor.

Let them have their freedom..  Maybe they can cut weeds with a machete for the president's nephew.  Blacks are corrupt by nature, they lie, cheat steal.  If it wasn't for blacks, we would not have slavery.  The African tribesman were the ones who  hunted down, captured and sold their enemy traibesman to slave traders.  Wihtout warring african tribesman, slavery would have never existed. It would have not been worth it for the white slave traders to go and hunt and capture slaves themselves; all the dirty work was done by the blacks.  This is because blacks are two-faced and cheating, even to their own

That doesn't justify foreigners enslaving them. If someone wants to sell you a person and you buy him then you are as guilty as the one who sold it. Not to mention the fact that Whites encouraged other Blacks to capture their fellow Blacks and sell them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
HE'S NOT A StørmFrønt GUY OR A TROLL JUST DEBATE SOMEONE IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER AT DEBATINGHe's also not an Jew Hater
It's the same guy who has been posting Nazi pics all along, i.e. Carlin, Khufu, Montana Man, etc, and very likely Johnson Brown.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 02:45:02 PM »
It's the same guy who has been posting Nazi pics all along, i.e. Carlin, Khufu, Montana Man, etc, and very likely Johnson Brown.
I spoke to him this morning all i can say is he's not a nazi ,or Muslim he seems like an intelligent guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Royal Flush

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 02:46:19 PM »

In Israel Obama is despised. He has an approval rating of 3%, needless to say lowest ever. It is very unfortunate that 78% of american Jews stabbed their own people in the back and voted a president who assist the Iranian and the Arabs to perpetrate a second holocaust. What a disgrace.

You lie. Israeli Jews liked Obama more than Mccain at one point. Read this:

"Even more positive news from Barack Obama's trip to the Middle East: a new poll by Israel Radio shows, for perhaps the first time, Israelis preferring Obama to John McCain.

When asked "who would you rather see elected as the next president of the United States," Obama bested John McCain by a 37-28 margin."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/24/new-poll-israelis-prefer_n_114735.html

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
Frankly, Royal Flush, I think the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson type of blacks owe the white people of America reparations.  I don't include Pastor James David Manning in that group, since he's a good man, as are people like Thomas Sowell and Jesse Lee Peterson.    

They should be made to pay us for the crime rate, welfare and illegitimacy that soaks up our tax dollars.  If you don't believe me, you should look up The Wichita Massacre, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome, or the Knoxville Horror.  

As for your support of Obama.  I'm not surprised.  Liberal American Jews are extremely prone to idolatry.  You so-called Jews worship the Democratic Party, Abortion, Multiculturalism and Barack Obama.  Heck, you people would vote for Adolf Hitler as long as he had "D" next to his name.  

It's also clear that you are hostile to your fellow Jews in Israel.  When word came out about Obama's associations with people like Rashid Khalidi, Jeremiah Wright, Samantha Power, Bill Ayres, Bernadine Dohrn, Lewis Farrakhan and others, your type kept insisting it didn't matter.  

Well you're full of the stinky stuff!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »
Lisa, I don't think this chazir is either black or Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »
Lisa, I don't think this chazir is either black or Jewish.
He's also not a Muslim or WN i have proof that he's not WN which i choose not to divulge

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
בס''ד

ADL "polls" are a joke. The ADL are self-hating Jewish traitors and pathological liars.

However, there are some facts that no one can argue with:

1. The Nazi Jew-hater Jesse Jackson, who has what he calls a "sacred covenant" with Louis Farakhan, got 94% of the black vote when he ran for president in 1988.

2. The Nazi Jew-hater Al Sharpton, who incited the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum in the Crown Heights pogrom, got 93% of the black vote when he ran for mayor of New York in 1997.

3. The Jew-hating Congressional Black Caucus, who have what they call a "sacred covenant" with Louis Farakhan, get over 90% of the black vote when they run for reelection every 2 years.

4. When decent blacks like Alan Keyes or Roy Innis run for office, they receive almost no black support because they do not preach hatred against whites and Jews.

Blacks have declared war on white America and especially on the Jews. And Barack Hussein Osama, their leader, is now conducting that war.