General Category > General Discussion

Haredims and Kahanists ?

<< < (16/16)

wonga66:
R.Kahane's last book was "Revolution or Referendum".

What kind of "revolution" did he have in mind?

Something akin to the French or American Revolutions, with a large body count? ie where Jews man the barricades and are prepared to kill and be maimed, by fellow Jews, as happened in Biblical times?

If so, it's not gonna happen in this satiated, overfed generation, unless......the food supply is interrupted!

As for an electoral revolution, it's also not gonna happen: TPTB and the NWO's Israeli lackies are just too entrenched.

What might do it is....mega terror! Terror attacks on such a scale, with so many casualties, far far far beyond 911, that the evil of the Yishmoelim is open to all to see, even those like Yossi Sarid and Uri Avnery, so that the Jews actually become angry:

"And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not G-d; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.  For a fire is kindled in Mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains. I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend Mine arrows upon them." (Devarim 32)

Kahane-Was-Right BT:
United Torah Judaism was paid over 200 million Israeli shekels to go along with Sharon's expulsion plan.   They were promised 690 million but were only paid 230 or so.  To defend this evil is inexcusable.   Bribery is assur.

wonga66:
A few Haredim may yet merit to be present at the Hisgalus!

Here the start of a glimmer of acknowledgment to R.Kahane on the Haredish "Yeshivah World News" site!
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/44228/Arabs+Slowly+but+Steadily+Reveal+The+True+Agenda.html

HEBREWHONOR:
 kwrbt- look man , i'm not defending that . what i'm saying is , they did not vote for it ,and thats a fact

Kahane-Was-Right BT:

--- Quote from: HEBREWHONOR on January 06, 2010, 08:21:12 PM --- kwrbt- look man , i'm not defending that . what i'm saying is , they did not vote for it ,and thats a fact

--- End quote ---

Yes, they DID.    You are misinformed.

http://machonshilo.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=29

Make no mistake about it.  It was a betrayal based on bribery.   If that is shocking, upsetting, disheartening, etc etc, well - Join the club.   But let's deal with reality.   What was done was done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version