General Category > General Discussion

Haredims and Kahanists ?

<< < (15/16) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
As far as I am concerned, NK and Satmar are Jews who have converted to Islam.

Moshe92:

--- Quote from: Dr. Brennan Fan on December 31, 2009, 08:22:42 PM ---As far as I am concerned, NK and Satmar are Jews who have converted to Islam.

--- End quote ---

That's true for NK but not for all of Satmar. Some Satmar chassidim are good people who just have wrong beliefs.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Yes, I know there are a couple righteous Satmar here and there (like that guy in the JDL), but they are being untrue to Teitelbaum's teachings. The Satmar cult is evil to the core.

HEBREWHONOR:
wonga- hello again
last time we discussed this,you told me to ask lenny , and i did , and he said he never said such a thing , if charedim was irrelevant to him , why would he bother go and speak to them, interview to charedi papers (and he did , more then once) , he himself , in fact ,was charedi , he learned at The Mir yeshiva and he is a charedi rabbi , who even was charedi rabbi in a charedi community , much before the days of the jdl (!!!)  , he was against the term "dati leumi " he said it sounded as if people are trying to convert nationalism , etc .

perheps , you heard him say "natory karta" as in "anti zionist chardim" ,are irrelevant

that would be much more logical !

kahane believed that both dati leumi and charedim as "mega hashkfa's"  have strong points ,and weak points , and offered his "harayon hayehudi" (jewish idea)hashkafa , "back to the roots" , But in the bottem line , he himself was more charedi-rooted orthodox, and a charedi rabbi , again i remind you , he was learning in charedi yeshiva and his semicha lerabbanut came from a charedi yeshiva , and he was a charedi rabbi (very zionist , true , just as 99% sphardi charedim , btw and many ashkenaz charedim this days )

"I do not view Lubavitch and Breslov as "Haredim""

ok , but they are,you know

why no connection at all? they are after all chasidim ,with chasidim ideology

about the rabbi menachem mendel schneerson alav hashalom , true , he was a great supporter of erets israel and torah zionism

in that chabad ,berslov ,sphardi charedim , differ alot from satmar who says shloshet hashvuut forbid building a country now

however, there are many "zionist" charedi , anti-zionists today are a minority

well , i'm charedi , and i'm a kahanist

i'm not saying there arn't charedim as you describe , what i am saying is, its not a true picture to claim most are anti zionist , the opposit is true

"who tried to make political capital out of it"

did they ?  sharon offered them much in order to support it , and they refused . i think they should recieve respact for this , mainly because they actually took a "position" ... and like the anti-bagats demonstrations in 99 , and other cases , in which charedim did show their potential in the fight for torah causes , like look what they are doing now for shabbat in jerusalem , for months in a row

you know in jerusalem , in every purim , there are more beaten arabs then any other usual time of the year, usually arabs who are fool enough to walk near their neighborhoods , its actually how they celebrate purim , for few years now , kicking the daylight out of any arab who shows his face there
when rabbi binyamin kahane hy"d was killed , tousands of them came to the funeral (and beaten up any arab who was around , just search for media covrage and see for yourself)

overall , i agree more should be done about eretz israel ,and i'm not the only one , just a few months ago , new outpost (maahaz) was founded , by tens of kahanist charedim ! baruch hashem , and more should be built beezrat hashem

many charedi rabbi's show their support for eretz israel shelanu/hazit yehudit (rabbi baruch marzel and rabbi shalom dov wolpo shali"ta party ,part of the national union) and the "hamate haolami lehatsalat ha am ve ha aretz"  , just check out the list on their site
many charedi rabbis  show their support for rabbi meir kahane hy"d devray torah this days, just like many datiim leumiem ... so overall , things are building up and 'the jewish idea' (kahanism) gets much more support in both charedi and dati leumi hashkafot this days

anyway man , for years we have this discussions (if your the same guy) what i'm saying is , bro , i am a kahanist charedi , we do baruch hashem  exist lol , like we say in hebrew "lo le'hakhlil" ,(dont stygmatize ) all charedim as anti zionist , g-d forbid ... anti-zionist charedim this days are the minority of the charedi world , just as "mamlachtim bli psharot" are a minority now in general settlers opinions .

----------------------------------------------

kahane was right bt-

if the qoute is true (and i'm not saying he's lying , i'm saying it defy's logic  per say as it sound that rabbi meir kahane hy"d would have said it ) its likely about naturey karta

though the rabbi not only didn't ignored opinions of the anti-zionists , he wrote a toranical answer to their claims in his books , he considered satmar's view as a toranical view who should be answered correctly and not by mere "ze divray agada"

אבל הוא בהחלט דיבר נגד אלו שהולכים לערבים ומדברים נגד המדינה וכו' , וייתכן שזה כוון אליהם
(hopefully you understand hebrew , if not i'll write it to you in private )

"To this ridiculous statement I will only quote Jacob Gur, a former commander of the Irgun, who puts it so aptly on his website ...etc"

what would you suggest , uprising ?
demonstration is a good way to do "tochacha" ... and that what was done

i am all for - "block them with the masses" , unfortunately , even though THERE COULD BE ENOUGH MASSES , there were blockades and endless "walk around" instead of a charge forward
it is estimated that if 30 tousand people would have tried to simply defend with their bodies the settlements , this satanic plan wouldn't have been able to be done

there was many more then 30000 ... but they couldn't get in ...
and even if all charedim would have come , they still couldn't get in ...you know why ?

מועצת יש"ע , ונא לא לתרגם לאנגלית...הביזיון מספיק קשה גם בעברית, לא צריך שגם כל העולם ידע...
(hopfully you understood this , if not i'll send you on private)

your wrong they only sat in the goverment , in the actual knesset vote . shas voted against (all of them) and yahadut hatorah (degel and aguda) withhold (avoided , as in , didn't voted for it) , like i said"and all politicians of the charedi parties didn't voted for that plan "

check the knesset voting ,and see .

HEBREWHONOR:
people ,stop comparing satmar and naturay karta ... satmar are halachic based people who believe that jews need to be in the galut untill mosiach comes and have a toranical point of view .... they are not "anti zionists" for the sake of "anti zionists" , they have a toranical based idea (which we have answered to in a toranical way ,we believe they are wrong )

naturay karta , some of them are satmar , not all of them , and not all of them went to achmadenjad , it is a splinter group which dont even listen to their rabbis who tell them not to do this and people should know this , this people WAS BANNED in israel , by everyone in meah shearim including other anti-zionist chassidim !!!

charedim have something called pashkvil, its like a ads of news .... when that thing happened , many ads showing what they have done was placed all over meah shearim by kahanists and charedim who work with kahanists who's nickname are "siccarim" (a group of charedim who fight muslim employment in jewish neigberhoods )  , and most charedim there were shocked and outraged about this , and about going to a holocaust denying event ! they were put on "herem" , which is jewish banning , means no relationship with any of them ... no one speaks with them  , in some torah evning done some time ago , one of them almost got lynched (the rabbi ordered those who wanted to punch him to stop , and said , tochacha(telling them they do wrong ) is enough - and the rabbi is not zionist charedi , just for the record!!!)

i'm telling this , because people should know , not all 'anti zionist" charedi (who are wrong regardless) are friends of arabs

rabbi Joel Teitelbaum alav hashalom , called the arab leaders like arafat yesh"u  murderers  ,he and other anti-zionist rabbi's forbade supporting them/shaking their filthy hands/or any self-hating beihavior like this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version