Author Topic: A great picture!  (Read 865 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
A great picture!
« on: December 03, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: A great picture!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »
Elaborate.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:48:20 PM »
Elaborate.

Please elaborate, not sure what's going on in that photo. He's throwing some kind of red liquid on that old muzzie lady?

Honestly, I can't stand muzzies, but an old muzzy lady walking home? Cmon, she's an old lady, what the hell is that accomplishing?
Kick the a*s of some Jihadi Nazi wannabe and we're cooking with gas!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »
Please elaborate, not sure what's going on in that photo. He's throwing some kind of red liquid on that old muzzie lady?
Honestly, I can't stand muzzies, but an old muzzy lady walking home? Cmon, she's an old lady, what the hell is that accomplishing?
Kick the a*s of some Jihadi Nazi wannabe and we're cooking with gas!

a) She is not a lady - she is a female - there are no muslime ladies
b) How do you know that she is old? She could be a young piglet.
c) We have no idea what preceded this incident. She should not be there, in the first place!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 12:42:45 AM »
I'm worried that it's crap like that that just fuels it even more. They target our women and children, but this is just a prank or something along those lines.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 04:13:37 AM »
By the way, this red stuff is just wine. This happened in Hebron.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 04:42:32 AM »
A yob is a yob is a yob.

Substitute Jew for Arab, and what comes to mind?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:06:07 AM by David »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 06:52:08 AM »
Personally, I think this is just propaganda for the Jew haters to use...  Jews should hold back from behaving like Muslims..  I think tossing wine at an old muslim woman who is just minding her own business isn't really the greatest way to promote our cause.   Now, if they were bunch of young wild arab donkey boys shouting "kill da Jews", well I think a picture or video of a nice a-s-s kicking would be very cool.   But this pic, just makes people think young Jewish men pick on old muslim ladies.

Please German Kahanist, I know you mean well, but get rid of this pic.. I wish the mods would lock this thread and we can remove this pic.  THis is just my own opinion.  Do what you will though.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 10:04:43 PM »
Personally, I think this is just propaganda for the Jew haters to use...  Jews should hold back from behaving like Muslims..  I think tossing wine at an old muslim woman who is just minding her own business isn't really the greatest way to promote our cause.   Now, if they were bunch of young wild arab donkey boys shouting "kill da Jews", well I think a picture or video of a nice a-s-s kicking would be very cool.   But this pic, just makes people think young Jewish men pick on old muslim ladies.

Please German Kahanist, I know you mean well, but get rid of this pic.. I wish the mods would lock this thread and we can remove this pic.  THis is just my own opinion.  Do what you will though.

Replace the wine with acid and we have a deal :laugh:

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »

Agreed 100% - the Muslims are the ones who pick on WEAK TARGETS. This is the hallmark of a cowardly enemy. The Jews do NOT need to be stigmatized. One tiny army defeating seven huge Arab countries in six days - that is the kind of victory to be proud of. Defeating the odds which are always against us - that is something to be proud of. The Jewish people are the tiny David who slays the huge Goliath. It is our enemies who need to resort to picking on people who have no chance at defending themselves.

I know exactly what I'd be saying if I were an anti-Semite - "look at these Jews, they have to resort to crap like this in order to find something to be proud of!"

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

That's a dumb understanding of the situation. In the Mid East, you would never be respected for this kinda view. The guy in the pic humiliated not only the Muslim woman, but her husband either, especially. The things Muslims and especially Arabs undersand is only power, pride/respect and fear. Once the Arab is humiliated he would do everything in order to get its respect back. Once the Jews drill him once more but now him specifically - he's down.
Humiliating our enemies and especially their religion and symbols is Kidush HaShem (though there are things we are FORBBIDEN to do[the Jews], something like raping the enemy's women, we don't do that).

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »
I don't agree with tossing wine on some unarmed old lady walking down the street.  Why doesn't he save his valor for blowing up a bunch of islamic houses in Jewish areas.. All this is futile and just helps our enemis receive more sympathy.   Personally, I think lowering ourselves to the levels of sand N*gger savages is not justified.

If some sand N*gger comes to me and insults my race or religion, I have no problem breaking a few of his bones.  If some sand N*gger claims I don't belong in my home, I have no problem going to his home and burning it down.  But, I think just randomly tossing wine on some unknown arab woman walking down the street is not glorious.  This is just my opinion.  Take it or leave it.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.