Author Topic: bruno video - actually funny  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: bruno video - actually funny
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »
I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 01:04:31 AM »
is that from the Bruno movie? I didn't see it because I heard it is rather disgusting.
but if there is other stuff this funny, might watch it.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 01:08:01 AM »
he actually makes a mockery of gay people..  He tries to molest and have sex with every guy and homophoe he meets.  In reality, I love his talent.  THere is nothing pro-gay at all about the movie, rather he makes gay people look like dumbasses.  He did the same with Borat, making anti-semite Eastern Europeans look like backward and degenerate morons.  And finally, his Ali G skit, pissed off a good number of people in the "black Community", beacuse they claimed the it was deragatory and promoted bad stereotypes of black people.  In lot of ways, he made a total ass of black community with his Ali G skit.    He likes to make fun of everyone really.  He makes fun of feminists, rednecks, gangsters, nazis.

This guy is a classic and very talented. I can say if you can get past the grossness, then you can enjoy Sacha Baron Cohen.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »
he actually makes a mockery of gay people..  He tries to molest and have sex with every guy and homophoe he meets.  In reality, I love his talent.  THere is nothing pro-gay at all about the movie, rather he makes gay people look like dumbasses.  He did the same with Borat, making anti-semite Eastern Europeans look like backward and degenerate morons.  And finally, his Ali G skit, pissed off a good number of people in the "black Community", beacuse they claimed the it was deragatory and promoted bad stereotypes of black people.  In lot of ways, he made a total donkey of black community with his Ali G skit.    He likes to make fun of everyone really.  He makes fun of feminists, rednecks, gangsters, nazis.

This guy is a classic and very talented. I can say if you can get past the grossness, then you can enjoy Sacha Baron Cohen.
:clap: Couldn't agree more. My friends and I LOVE him!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 01:14:33 AM »
I don't like this kind of humor... Why waste time watching such schmutz?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 01:15:31 AM »

Schmutz is an escape from the seriousness of life. Sometimes it's nice to watch other people act like idiots and laugh at their expense.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »

Schmutz is an escape from the seriousness of life. Sometimes it's nice to watch other people act like idiots and laugh at their expense.

Maybe for other people... I try to spend my time learning, growing, and doing mitzvahs... But if you are young you should enjoy yourself while you can, maybe you will grow up {like I did}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 01:19:13 AM »

Maybe for other people... I try to spend my time learning, growing, and doing mitzvahs... But if you are young you should enjoy yourself while you can, maybe you will grow up {like I did}...

gee thanks. Look I spend a lot time learning and trying to  improve myself etc. but sometimes I just want to relax and laugh, you know?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
Muman, cmon ach.. You have to admit, it was funny when Bruno gave his new adopted child a traditional African name, OJ!!     :::D :::D
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 02:48:40 AM »
His humor is raunchy but it is funny

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 04:57:20 AM »
Brüno, Borat and Ali G are so great! I love him. A great Jewish actor.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 06:05:06 AM »
I'm sorry but sasha is pro homo. And anti extreme homo. He was making fun of anti homo groups.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 06:15:31 AM »
Bruno was one of the gayest movies ever, but if you have a strong stomach it is pretty funny. Not as funny as Borat though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 09:54:28 AM »
He must be a good actor because if you see the inteviews he did as Borat or as Bruno you can tell he gets completely into the character and stays firmly in character.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »
brilliant. utterly brilliant.