Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)  (Read 17724 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

please tell me, how can someone be a MUSLIM and a CHRISTIAN...

בס"ד

בס"ד

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40598.msg403715.html#msg403715

Christianity and especially the Christian theology contradict Torah.

It's not an insult; just confirming my post. It does not matter what Jews thinks about that specifically because any real Christian would always support Torah True Zionist Jews and their Jewish, G-d given land--even if some hate us because of the Roman Catholic (or Protestant) past... Generally, Orthodox Christian were/are good... Though there are many Greek anti-Semite pigs for some reason (yemach shemo).

It may be hard for you to understand but I, and other Christians, acknowledge the complete truth in Torah Judaism as correct and G-d given and still be a Christian. Certain Rabbinical interpretations and the Talmud is different, but nonetheless, Abraham was the first Jew..

If I ever mention Abraham when discussing the Holy Bible with someone I always say: "...Abraham, the first Jew,..." because it's of course not P.C. because there are cults who claim Abraham was part of some cult and was not the first Jew--Islam...?  

Nope. Christianity drives the context out of the Written Law and claim that there's no Oral Law. The Oral Law is the Torah She'Be'Al'Peh, passed generation to generation until it was written down to paper by Rabbi Yehuda Ha'Nasaiah ע"ה זיע"א, into a collection of all the Oral Halachot (the Mishnah). The Talmud Bavli (the Gmarah) and the Talmud Yerushalmi were intended to explain the Mishnah and the Halacha.

You can't believe in what you contradict --- Without knowing the Oral Law, you don't know the Written Law. Not only that, the Oral Law proves the truth (or existence, I don't how to say the word I want, the Hebrew word for is אמיתות) of the Written Law.

No --- the Christian theology is way more anti-Semitic than the Islamic one sometimes. I was once a Christian (converted one, I had no clue about Torah anyway) and a Muslim --- and I know what I'm talking about.
Admiring and even worshipping a self-hater - is hating the collective he hates so much. That was Jesus, the ultimate, son of a Roman legion soldier kike.

I first converted to Islam and then to Christianity, then returned to the right path (Judaism).
Are you serious?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

בס"ד

please tell me, how can someone be a MUSLIM and a CHRISTIAN...

בס"ד

בס"ד

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40598.msg403715.html#msg403715

Christianity and especially the Christian theology contradict Torah.

It's not an insult; just confirming my post. It does not matter what Jews thinks about that specifically because any real Christian would always support Torah True Zionist Jews and their Jewish, G-d given land--even if some hate us because of the Roman Catholic (or Protestant) past... Generally, Orthodox Christian were/are good... Though there are many Greek anti-Semite pigs for some reason (yemach shemo).

It may be hard for you to understand but I, and other Christians, acknowledge the complete truth in Torah Judaism as correct and G-d given and still be a Christian. Certain Rabbinical interpretations and the Talmud is different, but nonetheless, Abraham was the first Jew..

If I ever mention Abraham when discussing the Holy Bible with someone I always say: "...Abraham, the first Jew,..." because it's of course not P.C. because there are cults who claim Abraham was part of some cult and was not the first Jew--Islam...?  

Nope. Christianity drives the context out of the Written Law and claim that there's no Oral Law. The Oral Law is the Torah She'Be'Al'Peh, passed generation to generation until it was written down to paper by Rabbi Yehuda Ha'Nasaiah ע"ה זיע"א, into a collection of all the Oral Halachot (the Mishnah). The Talmud Bavli (the Gmarah) and the Talmud Yerushalmi were intended to explain the Mishnah and the Halacha.

You can't believe in what you contradict --- Without knowing the Oral Law, you don't know the Written Law. Not only that, the Oral Law proves the truth (or existence, I don't how to say the word I want, the Hebrew word for is אמיתות) of the Written Law.

No --- the Christian theology is way more anti-Semitic than the Islamic one sometimes. I was once a Christian (converted one, I had no clue about Torah anyway) and a Muslim --- and I know what I'm talking about.
Admiring and even worshipping a self-hater - is hating the collective he hates so much. That was Jesus, the ultimate, son of a Roman legion soldier kike.

I first converted to Islam and then to Christianity, then returned to the right path (Judaism).
Are you serious?

Yes. Long story. I was "secular" before I converted to Islam so I didn't know what I was doing, I made a Teshuva right after leaving Christianity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »
Ron as long as you're saying the kinds of things you've been saying I don't see how I can ask people to join the forum.

I don't want to ask someone to join and then have them end up as a punching bag for you.

I would hate to think of asking some sincerely nice person to join and then see them get torn apart. Some of us have pretty thick skin and can handle it. I've been on Usenet newsgroups, they're way worse than anything I've seen here, even from our trolls. However I worry that JTF just won't be able to grow as large as it should if everyone who has a different belief system has to run the Ron ben Michael gauntlet of insults and attacks.

Most people just aren't ready for that.

I would like to mention that there are other organizations that talk about certain issues, such as illegal immigration, affirmative action, Obama, etc. but many of the other organizations are anti-Semitic. If good people who are concerned about these issues are turned away from JTF you might be setting them up for a very evil path and they won't be good anymore once evil people brainwash them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

Ron as long as you're saying the kinds of things you've been saying I don't see how I can ask people to join the forum.

I don't want to ask someone to join and then have them end up as a punching bag for you.

I would hate to think of asking some sincerely nice person to join and then see them get torn apart. Some of us have pretty thick skin and can handle it. I've been on Usenet newsgroups, they're way worse than anything I've seen here, even from our trolls. However I worry that JTF just won't be able to grow as large as it should if everyone who has a different belief system has to run the Ron ben Michael gauntlet of insults and attacks.

Most people just aren't ready for that.

I would like to mention that there are other organizations that talk about certain issues, such as illegal immigration, affirmative action, Obama, etc. but many of the other organizations are anti-Semitic. If good people who are concerned about these issues are turned away from JTF you might be setting them up for a very evil path and they won't be good anymore once evil people brainwash them.

What did I say that was so harmful?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »
It's understood that Jews don't believe in Jesus and don't see him the same way that Christians do. That's obvious to everyone. No need to be hateful about it. It's just the way things are. I think almost everyone here is ok with that and respects the differences.

Evangelical Christians and other pro-Israel Christians are one of the biggest sources of support for Israel in the US. They're the reason why the anti-Semites of the USA haven't been able to outright declare war on Israel. Right now with Obama in the white house Christians need to voice their pro-Israel opinions more than any other time, and yet you don't seem to want them to be part of the one actual legitimate outlet for that. I've seen a lot of "Pro-Israel" organizations and quite frankly most of them are fraudulent, but JTF is the real deal. Why not encourage sincere people to be here instead of those other places where they would get manipulated by leftists and false conservatives?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »
It's understood that Jews don't believe in Jesus and don't see him the same way that Christians do. That's obvious to everyone. No need to be hateful about it. It's just the way things are. I think almost everyone here is ok with that and respects the differences.

Evangelical Christians and other pro-Israel Christians are one of the biggest sources of support for Israel in the US. They're the reason why the anti-Semites of the USA haven't been able to outright declare war on Israel. Right now with Obama in the white house Christians need to voice their pro-Israel opinions more than any other time, and yet you don't seem to want them to be part of the one actual legitimate outlet for that. I've seen a lot of "Pro-Israel" organizations and quite frankly most of them are fraudulent, but JTF is the real deal. Why not encourage sincere people to be here instead of those other places where they would get manipulated by leftists and false conservatives?
That's the sad part. Jews are too weak, for whatever reasons, that they have to rely on Christians, some Evangelical.

Anyways, Ron is Israeli, and 16,  so cut him some slack. Anybody who gets offended by a 16 year old Israeli aught to think twice.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2009, 11:46:21 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

Didn't you understand what I said?

Evangelical Christians are along with Catholic and "Pravoslav" Christians the biggest missionary groups in Israel. These missionaries are one of the most disgraceful sub-human I've ever seen. They're the Christian version of Il-Taqqiyah --- They present themeselves as pro-Jewish/pro-Israeli, but in fact this is just one big lie. The only reason they dress up like this is because they want us to trust them and then they use the fact that many Jews don't know anything Torah, and try to missionize them.
The only reason the US hasn't declared war on Israel was and is one: the Americans need Israel more Israel would ever need the USA. Come on, what country would declare war on Israel? The last time they did it, one of the strongest armies in the world back then --- the Egyptian army, was slammed by Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

That's the sad part. Jews are too weak, for whatever reasons, that they have to rely on Christians, some Evangelical.

Did you really make a Teshuva?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

Evangelical Christians are along with Catholic and "Pravoslav" Christians the biggest missionary groups in Israel. These missionaries are one of the most disgraceful sub-human I've ever seen. They're the Christian version of Il-Taqqiyah --- They present themeselves as pro-Jewish/pro-Israeli, but in fact this is just one big lie. The only reason they dress up like this is because they want us to trust them and then they use the fact that many Jews don't know anything Torah, and try to missionize them.
The only reason the US hasn't declared war on Israel was and is one: the Americans need Israel more Israel would ever need the USA. Come on, what country would declare war on Israel? The last time they did it, one of the strongest armies in the world back then --- the Egyptian army, was slammed by Israel.

Well....U.S. needs Arabs and oil, and Obama is a muslim. The other bad war was the Lebanon one.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2009, 11:49:08 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

Because, I said Jews are weak I am not frum?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

בס"ד

Well....U.S. needs Arabs and oil, and Obama is a muslim. The other bad war was the Lebanon one.
What does have to do with what I said? US has never been a friend of the Jews, so did all American organizations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

One time I was talking to a leftist Jew on Pal talk who lives in Israel. I asked him why the Jews couldn't trust in God to give them victory against the Arabs when the Bible makes clear promises to them. He said nobody had faith like that and he thought the idea was stupid. I think that's the problem, if I may say so.

Also I don't want Jews to rely on Christians. I want them to rely on their faith and on Hashem.

Anyways, Ron is Israeli, and 16,  so cut him some slack. Anybody who gets offended by a 16 year old Israeli aught to think twice.

I do have to stand puzzled at why someone would want to push away people who actually want to be friendly though. Would he be happier with us if we all joined whorefront and the Klan? Come on now, we're showing our love and support for Israel and the Jewish people and all he can do is treat us like enemies.

I do make some allowance for his age but that doesn't excuse everything either.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2009, 11:51:05 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

Do you really need the basic lesson of how the Jewish people depend on nothing except for HaShem?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

One time I was talking to a leftist Jew on Pal talk who lives in Israel. I asked him why the Jews couldn't trust in G-d to give them victory against the Arabs when the Bible makes clear promises to them. He said nobody had faith like that and he thought the idea was stupid. I think that's the problem, if I may say so.

Also I don't want Jews to rely on Christians. I want them to rely on their faith and on Hashem.

I do have to stand puzzled at why someone would want to push away people who actually want to be friendly though. Would he be happier with us if we all joined whorefront and the Klan? Come on now, we're showing our love and support for Israel and the Jewish people and all he can do is treat us like enemies.

Yes the non-religious Jews are killing us.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

One time I was talking to a leftist Jew on Pal talk who lives in Israel. I asked him why the Jews couldn't trust in G-d to give them victory against the Arabs when the Bible makes clear promises to them. He said nobody had faith like that and he thought the idea was stupid. I think that's the problem, if I may say so.

You know just like me and everyboy your "love" is interestant.  I don't treat you like my enemies, should I hide what I know about Christianity?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

Do you really need the basic lesson of how the Jewish people depend on nothing except for HaShem?
What kind of fantasy world are you living in? How many Jews are religious? Even in Israel, Jews are disgracing the land. And even some "religious" ones are evil. Only a small percent of Jews today aren't assimilated or truly fearful of Hashem.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

You know Mo it's kinda humiliating that you depend on Christians while Ruby, a Christians, thinks we shouldn't.
Also, the weapon that was and is murdering our brothers and sisters here and in Gaza, is American, not Soviet/Russian/Polish.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »
                                                           בס"ד

You know Mo it's kinda humiliating that you depend on Christians while Ruby, a Christians, thinks we shouldn't.
Also, the weapon that was and is murdering our brothers and sisters here and in Gaza, is American, not Soviet/Russian/Polish.

Israel depends on Christians. I said it was sad. Are you even reading?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2009, 11:57:37 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

What kind of fantasy world are you living in? How many Jews are religious? Even in Israel, Jews are disgracing the land. And even some "religious" ones are evil. Only a small percent of Jews today aren't assimilated or truly fearful of Hashem.

How many Jews were religion during the time of the Maccabees, the State of Israel-Arab wars, etc? According to your twisted Ghetto logic we should been wiped out long ago. Nowadays there are a lot more Torhanic Jews than there were since the establishmen of the State.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »
                                                           בס"ד

Are even reading your own words before posting?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »
                                                           בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

How many Jews were religion during the time of the Maccabees, the State of Israel-Arab wars, etc? According to your twisted Ghetto logic we should been wiped out long ago. Nowadays there are a lot more Torhanic Jews than there were since the establishmen of the State.
It's never enough. It's those same Jews who want to freeze settlements, help Arabs, and ban Chaim from Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Um.....I can't tell if you're being serious or joking around.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2009, 12:01:16 AM »
What we need to do is find some Jews who are undecided and we can influence through our dedication to the cause. I think that a person who is in touch with Hashem will develop a kind of charisma which causes a mans face to glow. I have been told my face glows and there are times I can feel how I am influencing people around me.

Please don't fight between ourselves. We are not hellenists, we are the remnants who will bring Moshiach. It is Channukah time and let us learn the NATIONALISTIC message of Channukah and not the watered down psuedo-xmas holiday which the average American celibrates.

Yes, the Maccabees are our role models... But let us not take the sword to our brothers, let us take the light which we have and let others see with it. I hope that we can bring about the changes we dream and pray for in the next secular year.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

It's never enough. It's those same Jews who want to freeze settlements, help Arabs, and ban Chaim from Israel.

And we still exist. The days of the Hasmonean Kingdom were a lot worse, I wasn't even starting talking about what what was in the days of the Maccabees.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

Um.....I can't tell if you're being serious or joking around.

I wish you were joking.