Author Topic: Dr. Brennan THe LIar - Why Attack a Brother Kahanist Jew?  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dr. Brennan THe LIar - Why Attack a Brother Kahanist Jew?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 02:50:40 AM »
This is true.....She's too much of a bit ch for me anyways.....let's face it.
She has Asperger's and is very socially awkward; lacks people skills.

So does Ron Paul.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 03:04:48 AM »
The dog Ripley. Look, anybody can be warm to things/people he/she cares about, but a true mench is somebody who is nice 2 strangers to. She's very socially awkward, and not my type.
She isn't deliberately un-nice to strangers. I think her social awkwardness/naivete/"innocence" is adorable, and much hope to marry a woman like that (minus the atheism).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 03:05:25 AM »
So does Ron Paul.
But Ron Paul is an ugly faggot, not a beautiful and genius-level woman scientist.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 03:48:30 AM »
The dog Ripley. Look, anybody can be warm to things/people he/she cares about, but a true mench is somebody who is nice 2 strangers to. She's very socially awkward, and not my type.
She isn't deliberately un-nice to strangers. I think her social awkwardness/naivete/"innocence" is adorable, and much hope to marry a woman like that (minus the atheism).
I prefer someone less socially-retarded. Like Angela or Cam.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 09:29:22 AM »

OK so did DTI and Dr.B Fan kiss and make up?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 03:41:48 PM »
Death to Islam, I don't think you're a Nazi and I don't think you're a troll. I believe that you are a Jew.

But I can't understand how you can support such a vicious and obsessive Jew-hater like Ron Paul. You don't realize how dangerous it is to put someone like that in the White House with all the power of the presidency? There is no doubt that Ron Paul would use his power to do everything he could to harm Israel and the Jewish people.

Ron Paul is one of the few members of Congress who defends Iran's nuclear bomb-making program, and he is one of the few members of Congress who sided with the Hezballah terrorists in Lebanon against Israel.

Meh, I don't think Ron Paul hates all Jews, I just think he's an idiot. He, like many other Libertarians, just wants to sit back on a chair and do absolutely nothing for the country. He thinks just because Iran is making nukes, we shouldn't attack them, "because it isn't any of our business". Maybe he does hate Jews though. I was really interested by that video where he said that we are taking Israel's freedom to attack Iran and fight their wars away and that we fund Muslims more then Jews.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »
Death to Islam, I don't think you're a Nazi and I don't think you're a troll. I believe that you are a Jew.

But I can't understand how you can support such a vicious and obsessive Jew-hater like Ron Paul. You don't realize how dangerous it is to put someone like that in the White House with all the power of the presidency? There is no doubt that Ron Paul would use his power to do everything he could to harm Israel and the Jewish people.

Ron Paul is one of the few members of Congress who defends Iran's nuclear bomb-making program, and he is one of the few members of Congress who sided with the Hezballah terrorists in Lebanon against Israel.

Meh, I don't think Ron Paul hates all Jews, I just think he's an idiot. He, like many other Libertarians, just wants to sit back on a chair and do absolutely nothing for the country. He thinks just because Iran is making nukes, we shouldn't attack them, "because it isn't any of our business". Maybe he does hate Jews though. I was really interested by that video where he said that we are taking Israel's freedom to attack Iran and fight their wars away and that we fund Muslims more then Jews.

I kinda agree with you as well.... but he attracts the worst kind of Jew hating, because he appears to be pro-Iran and pro-Islam.  This is why StørmFrønt and so-called fiscally conservative Muslims love him so much.
At any rate, he will slowly become less and less relevant... so I think we should think about other things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 08:30:31 PM »
                                                           בס"ד

Ron Paul is a Jew-hater, he hates all Jews. Why do you think he doesn't hate all Jews?
Ron Paul said that cause he didn't want to hurt his so-called isolating image. But he truly supports Islam more than America's already supporting it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »
Ron Paul is a Jew-hater, he hates all Jews. Why do you think he doesn't hate all Jews?
Ron Paul said that cause he didn't want to hurt his so-called isolating image. But he truly supports Islam more than America's already supporting it.
On that I completely agree with you.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

Bones, why did you think DTI is Ralph?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »
ok, maybe she will marrry you, then.....

Oh it won't be romance. It'll be for mostly money and fame coupled with the hopes of producing more children with her rich gene pool.
But Dr. Brennan doesn't want kids!  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 11:32:57 PM »
ok, maybe she will marrry you, then...
She is a fictitious character. And an atheist.  :'(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »
oh ....thats right...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל