Author Topic: Dr. Brennan THe LIar - Why Attack a Brother Kahanist Jew?  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Dr. Brennan THe LIar - Why Attack a Brother Kahanist Jew?
« on: December 08, 2009, 12:59:08 AM »
I am a100% Ashkenazi Jew.. I sent messages to Dr. Brennan Fan.. He locks my topics, makes ly9ing accusations that I am a nazi ... Dr. Brennan I offer to tlak to you on phone, you just hide like a coward..  I know what the Kahanist fist is.. Your just behaving like a little coward..  Why don't you face me if you think  I am a nazi troll .. Do trolls offer to face those who call them trolls??  I am not afraid.. Evey Kahanist Jew knows its better to die with gun in his hand and fight the enemy than to accept shame and defeat..   

You don't call a Kahanist JEw a coward and expect him to walk away.

My grandmothers village was wiped out , my great grandfather escaped the wrath of Tzar in Russia.

I am hated by White Nationalists on StørmFrønt...  Why you piss on the graves of my Jewish ancestors by telling me to go to StørmFrønt?

You sitll havent answer me if you're even Jewish, but you have no problem beating down a Kahanist Jew who may not agree with you.

My family comes from Ukraine, POland and Russia.  There are famous JEws in my family. I  have Hassidic relatives in Brrooklyn.  I visited my grandmother in her Jewish home every day until her death. 

Maybe I should go to JDL and show them how you treat other JEws and so quick to sH*T on them if they don't agree with you.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Dr. Brennan THe LIar - Why Attack a Brother Kahanist Jew?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:03:07 AM »
בס''ד

Death to Islam, I don't think you're a Nazi and I don't think you're a troll. I believe that you are a Jew.

But I can't understand how you can support such a vicious and obsessive Jew-hater like Ron Paul. You don't realize how dangerous it is to put someone like that in the White House with all the power of the presidency? There is no doubt that Ron Paul would use his power to do everything he could to harm Israel and the Jewish people.

Ron Paul is one of the few members of Congress who defends Iran's nuclear bomb-making program, and he is one of the few members of Congress who sided with the Hezballah terrorists in Lebanon against Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 01:05:28 AM »
בס''ד

Death to Islam, I don't think you're a Nazi and I don't think you're a troll. I believe that you are a Jew.

But I can't understand how you can support such a vicious and obsessive Jew-hater like Ron Paul. You don't realize how dangerous it is to put someone like that in the White House with all the power of the presidency? There is no doubt that Ron Paul would use his power to do everything he could to harm Israel and the Jewish people.

Ron Paul is one of the few members of Congress who defends Iran's nuclear bomb-making program, and he is one of the few members of Congress who sided with the Hezballah terrorists in Lebanon against Israel.
I respectfully disagree with you on this one, Chaim, but we'll see soon enough.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 01:05:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Perhaps your right Chaim.. I could have been shortsighted.. WEll, I was happy that Ron Paul talked about stop giving aid money to Arabs and how he would not interfere with Israel's affairs.  I think I could be wrong... Perhaps, he is talking from both sides of his mouth. Maybe he would make every effort to attack the Jewish people and Israel.

I accept that I can be wrong.. But please I ask people not to go and insult me as a nazi and troll..  I am open to debate and I can see I might have been shortsighted on this issue.  I guess I feel very disillusioned and let down by the Democrats and Republicans in this country..  I really don't knwo where to turn.  I wish we could have a Zionist Pro-Israel libertarian in power.  But, I know that may be wishful thinking.

I didn't realize this.. IF this is true.. Than I guess Ron Paul is a piece of SH*T..  I always thought of Ron Paul as being not involved in international affairs.  I will have to research this more.. If he actually took sides with Hezbollah, then he is a raghead lover and I hate raghead lovers..  No true libertarian would support raghead scum.

Dr. Brennan.. I apologize for losing my temper.. I guess you do get a lot of spammers on JTF and its hard to tell one from another.. Just know I am genuinely 100% Jewish and care for the people here..  I am open to hearing what you have to say about Ron Paul.. I know he has a picture of him with DOn Black that is very disturbing to my stomach.

One thing though that I am not confident about is anyone in the Republican or Democrat party helping Israel in the near future.. It seems most have an agenda to enrich themselves and their image rather than do justice in the world.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:10:56 AM by DeathToIslam »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 01:16:30 AM »
בס''ד

Death to Islam, Dr. Brennan is not a liar. He may have made an honest mistake. He thought that you are someone else who came to this forum in the past promoting Ron Paul.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 01:18:22 AM »
I'm Dr. Brennan FAN Chaim... just keep that straight lol! If I were Dr. Brennan, well... that would be really weird!  :laugh: :P

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 01:21:13 AM »
I'm Dr. Brennan FAN Chaim... just keep that straight lol! If I were Dr. Brennan, well... that would be really weird!  :laugh: :P

בס''ד

I apologize for my ignorance. I didn't even know who Dr. Brennan is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 01:21:59 AM »
It's fine Chaim, I was just clarifying that. Dr. Brennan is a television character I really, really like (to say the least)!  ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 01:22:06 AM »

If you were really her, I'd be on the next plane to you! 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

But she's a Gentile, Mo...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:41 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

But she's a Gentile, Mo...

Fine. I will be on the next plane with a RABBI and put her in a mikveh. U happy?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:49 AM »
בס''ד

Death to Islam, Dr. Brennan is not a liar. He may have made an honest mistake. He thought that you are someone else who came to this forum in the past promoting Ron Paul.

I sent Dr. Brennan FAN an PM with my apology.   I apologize to you as well..  I guess he was calling me a troll and nazi and I lost my temper and well I was not being rational.   I didn't meant to call him a liar.  My Jewishness and dignity was on the line and I guess my temper got the best of me.   I have supported Israel and Jewish people all my life.  I am the guy that nazis don't mess with.  I carry a .45 with me everywehre I go and keep myself in good shape.  Neo-nazis , negro nazis , Islamo nazis know not to mess with me.  So, to be called a nazi troll after how much effort I have put into fighting arabs, nazis and other Jew haters, it was a little disheartening for me.  I am sorry for sending insults.  I see Dr. Brennan Fan was confused with my identify.  I admit I am bit ignorant on Ron Paul and should have thought a bit deeper before I said I would support him.  Really, I never knew that much about the guy, I'll be honest.  I just knew he was libertarian and some of the policies that libertarians have in general. 

Anyhow, I want to do all I can to help support Israel and Jewish people.  My goal is to help other JEws be aware and ready to defend themselves.  I always said to myself, I will never die or even live the way my great grandparents did, being victims there whole life. I am ready to die defending my people.  If any JEw is being beaten by muslim, nazi or negro.. I will be there to help them.. I cannot watch my people suffer.. I am a person you can lean on and depend on..

I hope others will learn to accept what I am saying is truth.  I am sorry that I invoked any doubt at all..  I feel bad for that.

BTW.. WHo is Dr. Brennan? The person that Dr. Brennan fan is a fan of?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 01:25:19 AM »
Someone can't convert for reasons of romance though!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 01:26:53 AM »
בס''ד

I sent Dr. Brennan FAN an PM with my apology.   I apologize to you as well..  I guess he was calling me a troll and nazi and I lost my temper and well I was not being rational.   I didn't meant to call him a liar.  My Jewishness and dignity was on the line and I guess my temper got the best of me.   I have supported Israel and Jewish people all my life.  I am the guy that nazis don't mess with.  I carry a .45 with me everywehre I go and keep myself in good shape.  Neo-nazis , negro nazis , Islamo nazis know not to mess with me.  So, to be called a nazi troll after how much effort I have put into fighting arabs, nazis and other Jew haters, it was a little disheartening for me.  I am sorry for sending insults.  I see Dr. Brennan Fan was confused with my identify.  I admit I am bit ignorant on Ron Paul and should have thought a bit deeper before I said I would support him.  Really, I never knew that much about the guy, I'll be honest.  I just knew he was libertarian and some of the policies that libertarians have in general. 

Anyhow, I want to do all I can to help support Israel and Jewish people.  My goal is to help other JEws be aware and ready to defend themselves.  I always said to myself, I will never die or even live the way my great grandparents did, being victims there whole life. I am ready to die defending my people.  If any JEw is being beaten by muslim, nazi or negro.. I will be there to help them.. I cannot watch my people suffer.. I am a person you can lean on and depend on..

I hope others will learn to accept what I am saying is truth.  I am sorry that I invoked any doubt at all..  I feel bad for that.

Sometimes it's Jews that are problematic for other Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 01:27:54 AM »
[/quote]
?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 01:28:26 AM »
Someone can't convert for reasons of romance though!

Oh it won't be romance. It'll be for mostly money and fame coupled with the hopes of producing more children with her rich gene pool.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 01:29:20 AM »
?
[/quote]

What I mean is that some Jews are worse than goyim, and he didn't mention that he'd protect Jews from Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 01:29:32 AM »
Oh it won't be romance. It'll be for mostly money and fame coupled with the hopes of producing more children with her rich gene pool.
But Dr. Brennan doesn't want kids!  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 01:30:57 AM »
What I mean is that some Jews are worse than goyim, and he didn't mention that he'd protect Jews from Jews.
Unfortunately that's right. On an individual level I would say that, at least today, a self-hating Jewish leader is more dangerous than a Nazi leader, because the self-hating Jewish leader has the power to make dangerous and harmful decisions for Israel, whereas all the Nazi leader can do is threaten and browbeat.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »
If you read many of my other posts.. I have spoken about danger of self-hating JEws.. Some of my worse enemies are liberal self-hating Judenratt..  There was a JEw who lived near my family a while back, who had a giant billboard outside his house, saying "Free  Palest-ine"

As for me, I am just as ready to take on these self-haters, since they have contributed almost as much to the suffering of the Jewish people as the Nazi and islamists have, themselves.  Personally, I wish the whole Knesset would be removed and changed.  Or a majority of it..  Its  very saddening to see Israel having more arab members in their parliament than even any EUropean country.  There should be no arabs living in Israel , much less serving in the Israeli government.  Why is Bibi such an a-s-s kisser?  What a paper tiger.. He was the lion who was going to rip Iran to pieces.. I guess he should just stick to having affairs and embezzling tax money from the JEwish people, which he is more successful with.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 01:43:57 AM »
But Dr. Brennan doesn't want kids!  ;D

This is true.....She's too much of a bit ch for me anyways.....let's face it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 01:52:58 AM »
No, she isn't. She has Asperger's and is very socially awkward; lacks people skills. She is extremely warm and emotional with the people and things she cares about like Angela and Booth, and that attack dog that had to be destroyed.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 01:55:19 AM »
I seen a lot of Dr. Phil fans, but very few Dr. Brennan fans.. Strange

OHH I SEE HER PIC NOW... Now I know why you like her, she is DANG HOT!!!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 02:09:53 AM by DeathToIslam »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 02:23:09 AM »
בס''ד

בס''ד

Thank you Death to Islam. It takes a real man to apologize. You just earned a lot of respect.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 02:47:25 AM »
No, she isn't. She has Asperger's and is very socially awkward; lacks people skills. She is extremely warm and emotional with the people and things she cares about like Angela and Booth, and that attack dog that had to be destroyed.
The dog Ripley. Look, anybody can be warm to things/people he/she cares about, but a true mench is somebody who is nice 2 strangers to. She's very socially awkward, and not my type.