Author Topic: Richard T. Antoun late of the USA  (Read 500 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Richard T. Antoun late of the USA
« on: December 10, 2009, 12:45:15 AM »
When will people realise you can,t reason with brainwashed muzzies.

So there is going to be a memorial service this Friday for the sociocultural anthropologist Richard Antoun,  who wrote the book "Understanding Fundamentalism: Christian, Muslim, and Jewish Movement".  Clearly it was a subject he knew little about because he is dead.  If he understood Islam he would have stayed well away from it and especially moslem students.

By all accounts he was a great guy.  A practising Christian whose wife is Jewish, I do not know whether  any of that might have played a part in his murder but they all say he was a great guy and a great loss to the world. 

Sure he lived in la la land and thought we could all get along together but that is not a crime, just naive.  Of course one of his students, Saudi Arabian Abdulsalam S. al-Zahrani did not agree and so stabbed the 77 year old professor to death.

The police as usual trot out their nonsense: "no indication of religious or ethnic motivation in the attack".  No I cannot see a link either.  One was a Christian and the other is Moslem and a moslem who according to those who knew him, had reported him to the authorities for acting like a terrorist.

"He was all the time shouting in Arabic, shouting threats, insulting this country (USA) for no reason. Sometimes when we talked here, he said he wanted to destroy the world. Sometimes, for no reason, asking if I am afraid of death or not, "

Well let us leave the article with this statement made by Richard before al-Zahrani hacked him to death;

"Muslims in general get portrayed in a bad light,” he said during one Press & Sun-Bulletin interview. “We’re trying to get students to look more deeply into the culture and not accept stereotypes.”

Lamb to the slaughter Richard, just a dhimmi lamb to the slaughter.  You cannot reason with the Cult of the Dead Paedophile, they are all barking mad. I wonder if you realised that before you died.

http://www.thegreenarrow.co.uk/index.php/writers/arrow-straight/902-richard-t-antoun-late-of-the-usa

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Richard T. Antoun late of the USA
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »
You try to post a comment for 15 min the connection time has run out can't they get a better site.Anyhow here is what i wanted to post

Abdusalem had a pedigree any Muslim terrorist can be proud of half his family is in Al Qaida            http://www.zimbio.com/Richard+Antoun/articles/4zk6BH7Uzql/Abdulsalam+Al+Zahrani+acted+like+terrorist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Re: Richard T. Antoun late of the USA
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »
Wow, thanks for that Mord,I thought he was just some nutty muzzie,but their all nuts,do you think muslims are the offspring of Genghis khan or something.
That poor Dr.I mean the guy was like 77 why would you kill someone that age unless your a frikin cowardly muslim,women old men and kids,is about their limit.Innocents stand up and fight you cowards.