Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday December 27, 2009  (Read 8163 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday December 27, 2009
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of the current state of American culture?

It appears to be more sexual, decadent, obscene, and senselessly violent than ever before. It reminds me of the grotesque culture of pre-Nazi Weimar Germany in the 1920's, which was somewhat depicted in the movie Cabaret. Taking into account the current economic crisis the U.S. is facing, do you see this as a dangerous sign the U.S. is heading down the same path of Weimar Germany? Meanwhile Jews in America are oblivious to the danger all around them.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »
May you share with us an African-Action story that involved Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
Hello Chaim,

why are white girls such push-overs for muslamic nazi arab and black loverboy's?
Could it be that the white male has gone off a bit too far on the pacifistic side due to western civilisations metrosexualised sterile environment?
Humanism is a sign of civilisation but too much of it seems to disable the mind to recognise savage mindsets.
Also, savage terrorism should be countered with extreme measurements.
How do we regain the white man's righteous warrior spirit?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »
what is your opinion of the organization Shalom International?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know this question is very difficult to make a prediction on, but here goes:  What do you think the chances in 10 are, of an attack by Israel on Iran's Nuclear Power Plants, before it is too late.  Things are very quiet.  Israel has stopped making public threats to Iran.  And I'm wondering if Israel is planning to attack, or Obama put a gag order on Israel, to stay out of it, for another year, and let America negotiate with Iran.

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »
Do you think it's true that the news mostly only talks about crimes perpetuated by whites especially if it's a white against a minority?  You never heard much about the death of Christoper Newsom and Channon Christian while you are still hearing about the death of Luis Ramirez an illegal in Pennsylvania by a few high school football players.  I even read somewhere even though he had a white girlfriend, Luiz Ramerez probably made racist comments to those high school football players that provoked the attacks.  I think this is making a large percentage of the American public think that whites are generaly no good stupid ignorant thugs while making blacks and Mexicans look like good hardworking noble people.

Also do you think the anti American and anti Israelli news media is coming to an end due to the internet?   

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I always wondered how the Founding Fathers of America would have handled the many challenges this country had faced throughout the ages.  How do you think they would have handled WW2, and would there have been a WW2 had they been in power at that time?  And what do you think they would be doing today to deal with the threat of Al Qaeda and Islam?  I personally think there wouldn't have been a WW2 had they been in power then, and I think the Al Qaeda would have been annihilated by now if they were in power today.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West,

Minuteman