Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 3, 2010.  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 3, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
Hello Chaim. I remember on previous Ask JTF programs you said you didn't like stem cell research. But I was wondering if you have ever read the story about this man who had one of his eyes vision restored by using stem cells from his other good eye. Thanks and GD bless

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

I wish you lots of success in this year.

I have read, that some leftists, who are involved in the "Gazafreedommarches" in Egypt - beneath others George Galloway - say that Jews and Americans controll the Egyptian gouvernment.

Of cause we know the quranimals would never accept orders from Christians or/and Jews. So it seems, that the Egyptian gouvernment has an own problem with the Gaza-Hamas-Muslims. Can you explain to us the actual situation?

Sincerly,

Ulli

P.S. Did you hear about the Muslim-attack on Mr. Westergaard in Denmark?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

When the Kahanists take over in Israel and secure the nation from its enemies, will the current security state that exists in Israel be dismantled?

As in will the border check points, the metal detectors, searches of bags and persons, at airports and malls be scaled down? I understand security is important, but do not believe the Jewish people should live in a permanent state of fear where they are subject to searches and need to carry ID cards that can be checked at all times. Are my concerns too much derived from American values, or are they in sync with Jewish values?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Can you give a eulogy for Percy Sutton's death?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:58:25 PM by imaknick »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion about the Bnei Akiva Movement, particularly regarding the custom of mixing boys and girls together as an actual norm and a systematic standard in the Tnu'a?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov! :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
hey chaim..

i dont have many fears. im not scared of heights, enclosed spaces, anything. Apart from one thing, which is committment.

You may remember i asked you about some relationship advice. I have no problems getting women, its when it gets seriously, that i go running. Phase them out. I know you are very modest with your ways with women, but at least you got near to marridge with many different girls. I have an awful habbit, of dumping them by slowly phasing them out of my life.I.e by not texting back etc, and im sure im hurting there feelings, and in the long run it will hurt me.

i still young at 25, but old enough that i need to grow up and stop acting like what we call in the uk "a man whore".

What advice chaim can you give me? I love women, but very rarely do they catch my attention, get bored and dump them. The ones that do, i bottle it because im scared of "being domesticated". In the long run i know god commands me to get married, and have children. what should i do in this social predicament???

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion on Joe Lieberman and Ban Stein since a lot of people on this forum seemed to like them?

Also I don't think that the Beach Boys are all that conservative since they champion environmental causes.

thanks

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt