Author Topic: My Brother's friends Blog very good  (Read 777 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: My Brother's friends Blog very good
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »
Welcome to the

Blue Collar Corner

A Voice from The Middle

This show is dedicated to all those people who break their backs to provide for themselves and their families.

Without this group citizens would not be able to get to work or even have an office to work in.

More than anything these people are the ones that pay the bills that make this government run for whom without they would be no schools no hospitals no fire department or police department to protect and serve the people of this great nation.

:clap:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »
Welcome to the

Blue Collar Corner

A Voice from The Middle

This show is dedicated to all those people who break their backs to provide for themselves and their families.

Without this group citizens would not be able to get to work or even have an office to work in.

More than anything these people are the ones that pay the bills that make this government run for whom without they would be no schools no hospitals no fire department or police department to protect and serve the people of this great nation.

:clap:
:clap: yes it's true :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »
About The Creator

My name is Andy Sullivan the son of Irish immigrants. We grew up in squalor in Brooklyn N.Y. I remember going to grocery stores and stealing meat when I was 8 years old so we could eat.

By the time I was 10 years old I was repairing vacuums at the store my father worked in and by 16 I was working construction as a full fledged tradesman.

After high school I had a crew of my own with 5 or 6 guys working all the time and things were good. Lots of work lots of money lots of trouble.

By the time I was 25 I had serious issues with drugs and alcohol. What better time to get involved in the bar business which is what I did and was very successful for quite a while but like all things it had ran it’s course and I was looking at jail or a bullet. Time to go back to working construction.

I presently am a field super for the biggest union construction outfit on the east coast and doing better than most but what I hear from the cash cows of the city is nobody wants to spend a dime or invest it while this guy is in office. These fears are coming from Bank of America, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan Chase maybe you heard of them.

:clap: :-*

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »
About The Creator

My name is Andy Sullivan the son of Irish immigrants. We grew up in squalor in Brooklyn N.Y. I remember going to grocery stores and stealing meat when I was 8 years old so we could eat.

By the time I was 10 years old I was repairing vacuums at the store my father worked in and by 16 I was working construction as a full fledged tradesman.

After high school I had a crew of my own with 5 or 6 guys working all the time and things were good. Lots of work lots of money lots of trouble.

By the time I was 25 I had serious issues with drugs and alcohol. What better time to get involved in the bar business which is what I did and was very successful for quite a while but like all things it had ran it’s course and I was looking at jail or a bullet. Time to go back to working construction.

I presently am a field super for the biggest union construction outfit on the east coast and doing better than most but what I hear from the cash cows of the city is nobody wants to spend a dime or invest it while this guy is in office. These fears are coming from Bank of America, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan Chase maybe you heard of them.

:clap: :-*
He protests at all muslim events  :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
I  really like it and will recommend to my friends .

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »
Yes, a very good blog.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
Great blog! I love common sense!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 05:54:53 AM »
Great Blog! Awesome work!  :dance:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »
He has alot of good videos posted on his blog, that he has done...here is one about the 911 trials.....everyone is upset about this......I don't blame them, it is an outrage. Our constitution is being made a mockery of...they should NOT be tried in the regular civilian courts, this is insane and Obama is giving a message of who's side he is on by doing this....

Here he is interviewing Herb.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל