Author Topic: Border Agents Charged  (Read 1253 times)

Offline phoenix1

• New JTFer
Border Agents Charged
« on: April 25, 2007, 12:38:27 AM »
In a follow-up to an earlier post, the border agent who shot the illegal mexican will be charged with first-degree murder.  The father of the "victim" cheers the decision (of course).   Here is the source for the article.  This is a disgrace.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0424agentcharged0424.html

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Border Agents Charged
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 07:08:08 PM »
This more than any other issue has finished off my support for the Republican Party. As a card carrying Republican I had expected better things from my party when they held the reigns of power. They proved themselves to be as bad if not worse then Liberal Democrats. Last night a Republican fund raiser called and was looking for campaign donations for the RNC. I told him after the way this administration and former congress handled the illegal situation and the whole fence deception last election they would be hard pressed to get even a speck of support from me let alone any money. The days of party line voting are over. If their was one thing the Bush administration and the Republican held Congress could have done is make some headway on the illegal problem we are facing. The lack of support for this border agent shows me that this man was put there as a prop and expected to do nothing. This man should have been given a commendation for his efforts to keep law breakers out of our country instead he faces a jail term. Wouldn't you know just as I am writing this post the RNC called again asking for money.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Border Agents Charged
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:01:47 PM »
It seems America is finished.  There is no truth anymore.  Savage and Chaim are the only honest ones out there. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD