Author Topic: ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE  (Read 2778 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE
« on: April 17, 2007, 12:16:20 AM »
BUSH ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE

President George W. Bush, by violating his oath of office and by his disregard of Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution, escalates a crime wave on American citizens unprecedented in 231 years of our republic.

Every day, in the United States, thousands of illegal aliens unleash a reign of terror on Americans. Illegal alien migrants murder us, rape our wives and daughters, kill us on our highways, commit identity theft, smuggle drugs, forge documents, steal our cars, spread diseases and create a new benchmark of lawlessness in our country.

Bush aids, abets and encourages illegal aliens to remain in our country by not enforcing our laws to deport them.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 01:52:08 AM »
Re:  "...Bush...violating his oath of office and by his disregard of Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution..."

Plus--launching, under false and fraudulent pretense, a War of aggression against a foreign sovereign nation.

Plus--Revoking habeus corpus, revoking the Bill of Rights, promoting and permitting the use of torture, refusal to honor the Geneva Convention, ordering the kidnapping, detention, and abuse of foreign nationals; all without due process of law.

Plus--undermining and assaulting the sovereign rights of the Jewish People over the Land of Israel; including the funding of, and military support of, International Muslim Terrorist Groups.

Plus..............

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
Don't forget that Jorge is escalating and abetting China's never-before-seen-in-the-history-of-the-world military upgrade and expansion by selling them technology and building up their industrial and technical infrastructure by sending all our factory and tech jobs over to them.  >:(

Bush is as big a slave to Chinese child labor as he is to wetback labor.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 07:58:36 PM »
Don't forget that Jorge is escalating and abetting China's never-before-seen-in-the-history-of-the-world military upgrade and expansion by selling them technology and building up their industrial and technical infrastructure by sending all our factory and tech jobs over to them.  >:(

Bush is as big a slave to Chinese child labor as he is to wetback labor.

It is really getting very bad almost anything you pick up in the store and check the country it was made in you will find that it comes from China. Even technical stuff like computers and other electronics now are being made there. China is now no longer just producing five and dime items they are now producing higher end goods. Just what will be left for the American worker if this trend continues?  They say unemployment is down to the lowest level in decades here in the US what exactly do all the factory workers do now that all this stuff is now made in China? Last night I was listening to a money show and the host said that if the US was to trade sanction China they would retaliate by selling off the billions they hold in US Treasury notes. He also said something to the effect that China would start demanding payments in euro based currency. It seems despite how good the financial indicators and the administration seems to tell us we are doing I really feel the whole picture is a house of cards.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »
Both political parties are whores.  House Speaker Majority Leader, Nancy Pelosi that beast has yet to come clean about the undocumented workers she has in her hotels and vineyard
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
An illegal alien crashed into my friends car a few years back drunker than a skunk. They found a case of Carona and Old English 40 ounce bottles littered the floor of his car. The arresting deputy actually called INS to verify his status in the US since he only had a Mexican ID card. Well needless to say INS did pick this piece of drek. Unfortunately the deputy that made the call to INS is now dead himself. Killed by a Schvartze.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 09:04:42 PM »
Maybe we can be lucky on one hand that the Nachos and the KFC can turn the guns on each other,, kinda like when the Sunnis and Shiias also fire on each other why step in on that? Let em, just sit back and watch.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »
An illegal alien crashed into my friends car a few years back drunker than a skunk. They found a case of Carona and Old English 40 ounce bottles littered the floor of his car. The arresting deputy actually called INS to verify his status in the US since he only had a Mexican ID card. Well needless to say INS did pick this piece of drek. Unfortunately the deputy that made the call to INS is now dead himself. Killed by a Schvartze.
Some years ago a friend and I were returning from upstate New York and were involved in a multi car pile up caused when a West Indian woman decided to rapidly switch from one side of a three lane road to the other across rapidly moving traffic. Not happy to cut everyone off once she immediately decided she wanted to go back to where she started from just as quickly. Results a four car pile up. My friends car was the first car in the left lane and was rear ended by a car packed with Mexicans and the Mexicans were rear ended by a third car. In the next lane the cause of the accident and another car bumped and were hit by the cars following them  sending a poor lady to the hospital on a traction board. The best part of the whole accident was that by the time the police got there  only one Mexican left with the car that 6 or 7 Mexicans were riding in when the accident happened. I asked the Mexican where his passengers were and he said no passengers only me. It didn't make much of a difference to us so I didn't reply. The West Indian woman tried  to say she wasn't at fault because she was hit in the rear. Every one at the accident pointed to her and said she was guilty and the cops got busy writing  her quite a few tickets. This Miserable island hopper had the nerve to actually try to sue all the other people involved in the accident for an impressive sum of money however as the police were filling out all the reports I went around and snapped a thirty exposure roll of film showing all the details of the accident. When her insurance company and lawyers saw the pictures the case was dropped against my friend and the others. To top off the  scenario  I think that at the end of the whole thing she was an illegal and went back home to avoid being sued by the lady who was badly injured and taken away on the board. DO WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE LIKE THIS HERE IN OUR COUNTRY?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years