Author Topic: Anyone want to make serious predictions for 2010?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Anyone want to make serious predictions for 2010?
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »
I did this for 2009...   was about half right :)  (I got the socializing part spot on)

Heres my predictions for 2010:

1) Israel doesnt attack Iran :(
2) Dollar continues to collapse.  Debt will skyrocket, U.S. will lose AAA rating.
3) Mortgage foreclosures spike in summer, bank panic in October
4) Unemployment remains in double digits causing mass rioting, crime, etc
5) Winter will be coldest in decades.
6) Obama weakens security everywhere, gives amnesty to illegals
7) 2 major terrorist attacks on US soil.  (I hope im wrong)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Anyone want to make serious predictions for 2010?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »
I predict that the ugly Mosque on the Temple Mount will be destroyed by an act of G-d.

I predict a great flood of water will come up from under the ground so great, it will rush up and destroy the Mosque.

This is my prediction.

I could be wrong about this, but I hope that I am right.

Or perhaps, even a big meteor will come from space and hit the Mosque and it will be destroyed into a ball of flames and that will be the end of it, also.

Or perhaps an rocket from someone amongst the fighting, will hit it unexpectedly and it will be destroyed (another act of God).

If it does not happen this next year, perhaps the year after that.

;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 02:30:37 PM »
A hurricane will strike southern portions of the US, causing lots of destruction.

A famous celebrity will die, causing months of unnecessary media coverage about their decadent, souless lifestyles.

China will rise in status as the world's leading superpower.

A large bridge and/or other infrastructure will collapse somewhere in the continental US.

The JTF movement will gain in members and strength.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »
I predict Israel will strike Iran in an unexpected way
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »
I want to counter-predict against some briann's:

1. Israel will attack Iran. And consequently, missile attacks from Lebanon and Iran strike Israeli cities including Telaviv while Israel restrains from retaliation.
2. US and western Economy will show signs of stagnation (low growth ) but no bank panics and AAA rating stays.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 05:29:10 PM »
I predict Obama will do something outrageous which will infuriate us all.

I predict that JTF will grow in membership and this will bring new challenges.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »
I want to counter-predict against some briann's:

1. Israel will attack Iran. And consequently, missile attacks from Lebanon and Iran strike Israeli cities including Telaviv while Israel restrains from retaliation.
2. US and western Economy will show signs of stagnation (low growth ) but no bank panics and AAA rating stays.

I hope you are right and I am wrong about 1, but I'm basing this upon the general cowardice of politicians.... I hope to God that Israel proves me wrong on this.

As far as 2,  I'm more certain about this (at least in the U.S; not in the rest of the west).  The engine that created this recession has not stopped.  In fact, its burning hotter than ever.  This of course is the foreclosure situation; specifically the ones in states such as California, Nevada, etc.   There are a historic number of homeowners who are late on their mortgage payments, and assuming unemployment stays high in the states where this is a problem, the foreclosures will continue their ravenous attack on our economy.  This can happen, in spite of relatively strong growth in other areas.  Couple this with the fact that the stimulus sugar high will create a sugar low in late 2010, and the fact that as OTHER countries continue to improve, the U.S. will continue to look risky, and international investors will start being weary of our absurdly skyrocketing debt (not the case earlier this year when our debt was still seen as a safe-haven), pressuring Interest rates to go higher.  All these factors will combine and will likely cause a financial panic followed be a potential financial meltdown.  It may not be in 2010... possibly 2011 or 2012, but it will happen.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 12:05:35 AM »
i predict the collapse of the netanyahu government and the end of ehud "the building freezer" barak and his policies!

at least i hope so before too much damage is done

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 07:23:32 AM »
Brian, the federal deficit and debt levels were experienced before in Europe and Japan (and Israel). It goes to show that the economy can still function under this condition, but of course it would likely underperform.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »
Brian, the federal deficit and debt levels were experienced before in Europe and Japan (and Israel). It goes to show that the economy can still function under this condition, but of course it would likely underperform.

Absolutely.  In fact, in the USA, we have been at these levels and even higher during the 40's in order to pay for the war.  However there is a BIG difference with today.

The difference is that this is not a sudden unforseen spike in spending that our country will work towards paying off in the next few years.  Creditors understand these circumstances, and wont punish borrowers if it were.

The reality is that these deficits are now going to be the norm.  We will likely not go below 1 trillion dollar deficits (6x Bush Levels) for at least a decade, and before then, we will start a secondary problem of having to borrow to continue social security.... which will start to become a astonomical problem in the upcoming decades.  This, coupled with the fact that countries are dropping the dollar and the US debt as safe-havens will make our debt a huge burden, and lenders will definitely take notice to this.

BTW, there have been plenty examples of European countries losing AAA ratings on their debt.   However, I cant speak for Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »
Anything and everything that does not happen in 2010, shall happen in 2011 and 2012.

....And G_d willing the Euro-Communist Muslamic Troika shall be decisively defeated by the four wheeled Chariot of Righteousness....
 ;D 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »
I predict this thread lasts a few more weeks and is revisited after one of the aforementioned predictions comes true.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 02:24:45 PM »

Serious predictions for 2010? Well predictions need to be based upon something, observed facts. Well, the facts are...

We are in very dangerous times. America, Israel and the European nations all have deadly internal and external enemies. The internal enemies include corrupt/traitorous politicians owned by corporations, and leftists owned by oligarchs, (This covers the Democrats and Republicans) all undermining our Constitution (in the US) and the same thing is going on in Israel,undermining the cause of Zionism. They're for illegal immigrants over the citizens, they're for the Corporations that "donated" (PAID, BRIBED) them over the citizens, they're for their ill conceived agendas and self interests over the citizens.

If you are in America, I think you should never vote for anybody who is a "Democrat" or "Republican" again. Vote all Independents who respect the Constitution! If you are in Israel vote for Kahanists! Vote for real Zionists!

Another major internal enemy is a cultural cancer, it ranges from erosion of morals in relationships between men and women, to criminal business practices; This cancer is orchestrated and spread in the media, film, tv, etc, some spread the cultural cancer for profit, some spread it to undermine the foundation of our society, they promote immorality, attack normalcy, the foundation of the family, marriage, basically all the Judeo-Christian values upon which this country was built. 

This is what we are dealing with, and I haven't even touched on the external enemies yet, but we all know who they are, f***ing jihadi muslim savages, not much to say there, self explanatory.

These are the facts on the ground you have to take into consideration when making a prediction for the coming year(s).

My predictions, in 2010 there will be a landslide sweep of the Senate, the Democrats will be out. They are ignoring the American people, they will pay for it at election time.

The economy will tank again. I've come to this conclusion because I don't see any action being taken that truly stimulates the economy.
Pumping money into the system and running up a debt isn't commerce, it's a false recovery, that money will run out, and then the economy will collapse again; I think the Dems are doing this to attempt to create a "recovery" in time for the 2010 elections, they're trying to save their skins professionally; It's not going to work, there are no jobs being created, like I said, it is a false recovery, we can't all be lawyers and bankers.

Those are my "pretty damn sure of" predictions.

My Looser predictions, not so sure.

Israel finally bombs Iran's nuclear facilities and maybe WWIII starts.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »
bump.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 02:27:46 AM »

Israel finally bombs Iran's nuclear facilities and maybe WWIII starts.

....It starts....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
A conflict between Israel and Iran is likely to happen but unfortunately Israel won't win.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
A conflict between Israel and Iran is likely to happen but unfortunately Israel won't win.

Iran isn't going to win sh*t! Israel always kicks the muslims' as*es no problem. You are ignoring history and making your prediction based upon your emotions which are obviously discouraged right now. Muslims are dumb as rocks, you could give them top of the line military equipment that surpasses Israel's, and the muslims would still lose because they are clueless morons, this has always been the case and still is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
1: Lindsay Lohan converts to Islam and changes her name to Amina bin Talal al-Mustafani.

2: Oil prices hit 500/barrel by midsummer.

3: An Obama Admin surrogate (such as Brzezinski) makes a very thinly-veiled threat to begin air raids on Israel for not "completely enforcing" the settlement freeze.

4: It is revealed that Tiger Woods has beaten his wife and many of his mistresses and told them "I'm not a Negro tonight!" during sex.

5: Congressional Republicans continue to kowtow to the head negro in charge, fearful of being called "racists".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »
Iran isn't going to win sh*t! Israel always kicks the muslims' as*es no problem. You are ignoring history and making your prediction based upon your emotions which are obviously discouraged right now. Muslims are dumb as rocks, you could give them top of the line military equipment that surpasses Israel's, and the muslims would still lose because they are clueless morons, this has always been the case and still is.
The reason why Y-StoIslam might be correct is because Israelis are notorious for being more worried about Muzzie "civilians" than winning their wars.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
The reason why Y-StoIslam might be correct is because Israelis are notorious for being more worried about Muzzie "civilians" than winning their wars.

Well in this case it would be a fight for existence, if that's not even enough to wake up the bolsheviks, the people of Israel will finally jettison those traitors to preserve their own existence. When it's life and death, the BS stops in a hurry!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009, 01:38:07 PM »
I'm not confident, with Lewinsky running the show and most Israelis more afraid of offending the goyim than taking care of business.

If Israel wins this, it will be G-d's doing, not its own (needless to say).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 02:19:28 PM »
Once the Obamacare/  ReidCare/  PelosiCare situation is settled,     the top priority of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrat controlled Congress will be to pass Amnesty legislation.     With the reasoning that in 2011 (  Nov. 2010 elections )  when the Democrats lose many seats in both Chambers of Congress,   it will be much more difficult for them to pass Amnesty legislation.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
Once the Obamacare/  ReidCare/  PelosiCare situation is settled,     the top priority of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrat controlled Congress will be to pass Amnesty legislation.     With the reasoning that in 2011 (  Nov. 2010 elections )  when the Democrats lose many seats in both Chambers of Congress,   it will be much more difficult for them to pass Amnesty legislation.

Yes, this is definitely going to be the case.  :(

Also, they believe they can get more potential future voters if illegals become citizens.  The same is true for giving prisoners voting-rights.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »

Yes, this is definitely going to be the case.  :(

Also, they believe they can get more potential future voters if illegals become citizens.  The same is true for giving prisoners voting-rights.

Considering that there could be as many as 30 million illegals in the U.S. ,   if BHO and the Democrat controlled Congress unify like they did with ObamaCare,    the  consequences are beyond comprehension.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »
Obama cowers to Iranian Hitler, Ahmadinejad and suffers a stroke.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates