Author Topic: Ask Lisa  (Read 110634 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ask Lisa
« on: December 14, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
OK people.  I don't want to feel left out, so here goes. 

Ask away. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask Lisa
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »
I heard you are a Jew living in Serbia. Am I right or mistaken? If so where do you come from?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
Oh no.  I'm a Jew living in New York.  I think you might have me confused with someone else.  But I definitely support the Serbs.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 01:44:21 PM »
I heard you are a Jew living in Serbia. Am I right or mistaken? If so where do you come from?

Where in the world did you come up with that?   :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »
What is your favorite restaurant
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 02:06:09 PM »
Hi Mord,

My absolute favorite food is sushi.  So I'll let you know of my favorite Japanese restaurants.  One is Shabu Shabu on East 70th Street in Manhattan between First and Second Avenues.  It's a bit on the pricey side but good.  There's also Tokubei on East 86th Street between First and Second Avenues.  It's also a bit pricey, but the sushi is great. 

Then there's this other great place on West 56th Street near Broadway, whose name currently escapes me.  I've been there on business lunches and dinners.  The food there was always excellent. 

And finally, there's Nobu in Las Vegas.  I was there several years ago. I remember having this yellowtail sushi appetizer wrapped in a cilantro leaf.  It was amazing!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »
Hi Mord,

My absolute favorite food is sushi.  So I'll let you know of my favorite Japanese restaurants.  One is Shabu Shabu on East 70th Street in Manhattan between First and Second Avenues.  It's a bit on the pricey side but good.  There's also Tokubei on East 86th Street between First and Second Avenues.  It's also a bit pricey, but the sushi is great. 

Then there's this other great place on West 56th Street near Broadway, whose name currently escapes me.  I've been there on business lunches and dinners.  The food there was always excellent. 

And finally, there's Nobu in Las Vegas.  I was there several years ago. I remember having this yellowtail sushi appetizer wrapped in a cilantro leaf.  It was amazing!
my brothers going to vegas next month i'll tell him about the one in vegas :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »
Shalom Lisa,

Please comment on the disaster that is the life of America's favorite country-club negro, Tiger Woods, because I disagree with Trace. This billionaire star athlete made hundreds of millions in endorsements from white/Jewish corporations, controlled a multinational empire and had a beautiful Scandinavian wife and family, but chose to throw it all away with a huge and motley array of hideous kurvas. Everybody is saying that this ape's extreme womanizing was just a product of his wealth and fame, but I don't buy that a bit. When white celebrities carry on affairs, generally it's with one woman, long-term. It appears that Tiger went out of his way to be a "pimp" and a "player". Everybody, including all the conservatives, are in denial of the fact that Tiger's father Earl was a schvartze who raised him with schvartze values. As I hardly need to explain to you, extreme promiscuity and the objectifying of women are one of the primary ways that black males prove their manliness to each other (believe it or not, I listened to schvartze rap drek once).

Chaim commented that he doesn't "seem black" to him, but that is exactly what the schvartze-worshipping establishment wants; to create schvartzes that do not seem "black" so that whites do not feel wary of them. Tiger Woods' case just goes to show you that you can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro. As you already know this "good" black is an Obama supporter
(http://golf.fanhouse.com/2008/11/10/tiger-woods-is-very-happy-with-president-barack-obama/). Were I not a moderate, I would suggest that we cease calling him Tiger, and start calling him something that rhymes with "tiger" Woods.

(Does this affirmative-action colonel look like he's just half-black? And even if he is, what does it matter? Whatever fraction negro Tiger is, he clearly embodies negro culture.)

Regards, Dr. Brennan Fan

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »
Have you always lived in New York?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan, I agree with you.  

Now granted, there are some good conservative blacks like Thomas Sowell, Pastor Manning, Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson and Mychal Massie, to name a few.  But for many of them, things like studying in school, getting a job, working hard, getting married and staying married are still considered "acting white" and not "keeping it real."  

Often when conservatives bring these points up, they're accused by the race pimps and their white liberal supporters of "shoving their moral down people's throats."  Or they'll say the government has no business legislating morality.  Of course conservatives have every right to bring up these points.  Everyone suffers from deteriorating public schools, affirmative action and crime.  

But getting back to Tiger Woods, he made it big because of whites/Jews who promoted him, and used him to endorse their products.  That wife could have had it a lot worse.  At least he didn't beat her up, kill her, or throw acid in her face.  As it is now, he just cheated on her with a bunch of butt ugly whores.  And mind you this Ellin Nordregen could have had any man on the planet.  Yet she chose this idiot?

I hear he won't be playing golf for a while.  The company Accenture their endorsements when news got out of his whoring around.  I just hope the other sponsors follow.  

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 08:29:12 PM »
Hi Moshe92.

Yes.  I've always lived in New York.  I was born in Queens.  Then when I was six years old, my family moved to Long Island.  I went to college at NYU.  Then after a year or so back on Long Island, I moved back to Manhattan.  However I'm now back on Long Island for the time being, since things with me are kind of in a flux right now. 

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »
Have you ever been to Israel?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
Hi Moshe92,

I was in Israel about 30 years ago for a six-week teen tour.  We went everywhere. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »
Lisa, what's your favorite kind of music? Do you have any band or artist that you like in particular?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »
Hi Mishmaat,

I like a little bit of everything, except for rap. 

That includes some rock, disco (believe it or not) and Broadway show tunes.  In my CD box, I have about six Tears for Fears CD's, some disco CD's, the Jekyll and Hyde two CD set, some Cher CD's, since I love how she can be over the top, a Sarah Brightman CD, and one Loreena McKennitt album. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 11:30:36 PM »
Dear Lisa since I see that you went to Vegas, what did you think of the place?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 06:39:15 AM »
Hi Moshe92.

Yes.  I've always lived in New York.  I was born in Queens.  Then when I was six years old, my family moved to Long Island.  I went to college at NYU.  Then after a year or so back on Long Island, I moved back to Manhattan.  However I'm now back on Long Island for the time being, since things with me are kind of in a flux right now. 
Why don't you like Long Island?Manhattan is too noisy and alot of traffic

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »
Dear Lisa since I see that you went to Vegas, what did you think of the place?

Hi Confederate Kahanist,

I had to go to Las Vegas several times for work in my past jobs.  I actually liked it, even though I'm completely against gambling.  It's a flashy over the top kind of place which struck me as a combination of Manhattan and Los Angeles.  They have hotels there whose facades look exactly like the Manhattan skyline and a medieval castle, among other things.  Their airport is smack in the middle of town, which was nice, and you'll find slot machines there as soon as you get out of the plane. This is not to say though that I would want to live there. 

Now speaking of Las Vegas, I have a funny story to share. 

Years ago, I used to sell magazine advertising for a computer publication.  So my sales manager of the time was telling people the story of when he went to Las Vegas for a trade show called Comdex (now defunct).  So there he was at a gambling table one night with his fellow sales reps, when this group of women came and joined in with gambling.

So my manager, who I'll refer to as D. said to his colleagues:

"Guys, those girls are prostitutes."

Of course the other sales guys couldn't believe it.  There were like "What are you talking about, D?  Those girls look like just like the women in our office.  They're not hookers.  You're imagining things."

So then one of the guys asks one of the women what company they were with, and one of them responded very defensively saying "North Atlantic Mutual!"

Then one of women asked of the sales guys "So are you gentlemen with Comtrex as well?"

That was when they knew my manager was right. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »
Dear Moshe92,

It's not that I dislike Long Island.  The part where I live, and where I grew up is actually beautiful.  It's just that I never was much of a driver. 

First off, I didn't get my driver's license on the first road test.  Then when I did, I never drove that much since I went to college at NYU, where I lived on campus. (Having a car in Manhattan is for the most part a complete waste of everything.)  Also, many years ago, I had a very bad car accident, where I suffered a head injury.  Fortunately, I don't remember the accident at all.  I was told it was permanently erased, like when you delete data off a hard drive.  So after that, I've never been completely comfortable behind the wheel of a car like some people are. 

The thing I've always liked about Manhattan is how people come there to find/re-invent themselves.  It's one of the world's media, fashion and publishing capitals.  Also, I've always liked how everything is within walking distance, or accessible by subway/bus.  What's also good is that you can find basically any kind of cuisine or entertainment.

(Now that's not to say I've ever been the wild, party animal type but anyway...)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
Shalom Lisa,

You said you went to college at NYU.  What is your degree in?

Hello Dan Ben Noah,

My degree was in Romance Languages (French, Spanish, and a little Italian). 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »
Shalom Lisa,

You said you went to college at NYU.  What is your degree in?

Hello Dan Ben Noah,

My degree was in Romance Languages (French, Spanish, and a little Italian). 

Hello Lisa,

Are you employed in a field where you are able to utilize what you studied and earned a degree in?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »
Hello HiWarp,

Right now the answer is unfortunately, no.  But I'm hoping to change that soon. 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »
Hi Moshe92.

How'd you get into JTF and meet Chaim etc.? How'd you score this gig as a big wig here?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »
Hi Moshe92,

Good question.

About twelve or thirteen years ago, I was sitting in my apartment one night bored and flipping through the television channels, when all the sudden I saw a young man with black sunglasses ranting about Israel, the Arabs, Chuck Schumer and the Serbs.  He was bluntly saying everything I've always thought about the whole Israel/Fakestinian situation.  The only thing was when I would try and voice these opinions to family and friends, people would just say, "Oh Lisa, you need to be realistic."  But here was a man who was saying everything I'd always been thinking!  I was riveted. 

From then on, I always made it a point to catch those Manhattan Neighborhood Network public television shows.  And of course, I always visited the website every week religiously.  I just loved it!  I pretty much devoured everything on that website.

In fact, Chaim was one of two people who helped turn me into a conservative.  (This probably won't make much sense, but the other person was the late Ayn Rand after I read her book "Atlas Shrugged.")

Otherwise, I don't remember how I found the JTF forum.  I think there might have been a link on the main JTF page.  But once I found the forum, I was practically in heaven.  I thought I was the only person who knew of, or supported JTF.  So it was great to be able to connect to like minded people. 

Now at that point, I had already started my own blog, and was still very into it, pouring through dozens of news feeds every day for stuff to post.  It was a pleasure for me to jump in and share my commentary (or what have you) with other right wing people.

I guess it also helped that I met our former admin Yacov several times.  I remember Jimmy Sullivan asking me if I would like to be a moderator for the General section, and that he thought I was a good writer.  Then right afterwards, Yacov wrote me and said "Lisa, there's a fight going on in the forum.  As moderator, you need to go in and stop it" or something to that effect.  So that's basically what I did.

After that, I became friendly with Shlomo when he became an admin. He found what I wrote on one thread about a film called "Janet's Abortion" very funny.  And it helped that he seemed to like my posts. 

I think I became admin at around the time "Until Shiloh Comes" ended up becoming less active on the forum.  Shlomo wasn't able to monitor the forum and do the back end stuff on his own. 

Hope that answers your question. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »
Have you ever considered moving to Israel?
If not what are your reasons?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane