Author Topic: Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity  (Read 2174 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity
« on: December 15, 2009, 03:32:50 AM »

:laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 03:33:20 AM »
I guess Al Fartson is jealous of N***** Woods.  :laugh: :::D

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 04:21:16 AM »
Blondes and a Jew (Rachel Uchitel) ... Seems tigers forte.. Just wasn't in the mood for a strong black ape woman .. Probably cause he is rich and famous and can choose what he puts in his bedroom and wasn't in the mood to get a mouthful of whining and B*tching and a crappy lay, especially when he pays top dollar  :laugh:  He probably figured his chances of getting AIDS were lower too , not boning a black woman.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 05:38:19 AM »

:laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Either this is a joke or Al Sharpton is a bigger idiot than I thought.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 08:24:57 AM »
He's a bigger idiot than we ALL thought!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 09:28:00 AM »
 :laugh:   This guy brings new meaning to the word 'idiot'

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 10:24:15 AM »
Is this for real, or is it a joke?  Do you have a link to where you found this? 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
Is this for real ?

Yes, I would like to see a source.

This is imo too crazy even for Sharpton.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
Is this for real ? NOT.

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d9-Al-Sharpton-Tiger-Woods-joke-a-controversial-issue

Oh, like Al Sharpton wouldn't say something like this.

Dan, I think he wouldn't advise black man to do adultery with black women. He is a black supremacist, but this advise if executed would hurt only black people seriously. All participants of this serious sin would fall out of grace with severe consequences. I don't think Sharpton is well in understanding the bible, but this he knows for shure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »
Since when does Sharpton *really* care about what is good for the black community.  All he cares about is socking it to whitey and lining his own pockets in the process. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
How do we know Rachel Uchitel is Jewish?

I would be wary of these sorts of claims right now--they can easily be by anti-Semites who are trying to make Jews out to look immoral.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »
Sharpton wouldnt discuss Jesse Jackson or MLK cheating on their hoes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »
Igot this as an email. Is there a source for this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »
I wish SharpAss would apply that logic to other crimes...

Why don't black negres steal more from the black community than they do from the white community?

Why don't schvartzes kill more black people than white people?

Why don't the black man rape more blacks than whites?

Then maybe those crazy negres will get their communities on the correct path...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »
I gotten several articles and links on this.. I thought it was funny regardless.  Hey remember Jesse Jackson was trying to advise Bill Clinton on adultry while bringing his own hobag with him to Clinton to try to coach him.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »
I wish SharpAss would apply that logic to other crimes...

Why don't black negres steal more from the black community than they do from the white community?

Why don't schvartzes kill more black people than white people?

Why don't the black man rape more blacks than whites?

Then maybe those crazy negres will get their communities on the correct path...

they probably already do all of that
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:00:44 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

I really would like to see Sharpton get shot.

EDIT: Comment removed.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:02:20 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »
Careful Freedom Fighter.  JTF is a law abiding organization.  Why not just wish for Sharpton to put us out of his misery? 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »
That's a great joke article.  :::D

Muman I think intraracial crime (black on black) is much higher than interracial crime (black on white, etc.) However the fact is that black on white attacks are VASTLY more common than white on black attacks, making the whole "hate crime" charge against whites in general a big farce, since most crimes motivated by racial hatred between whites and blacks are committed by blacks to harm whites.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

I really would like to see Sharpton get shot.

EDIT: Comment removed.
No thanks!  I can do without an Al Sharpton day.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.