Author Topic: Genetically Engineered Food  (Read 10041 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Genetically Engineered Food
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »
These advances in technology have lead to nothing but evil, increases in cancer and other illnesses.

This is exactly what the NWO wants... to supply everything for us, make our food for us, tell us what we can and can't eat. Therefore pushing us out of the fields and into the cities, that way we can be controlled easier. They can take over all of the land, and make it into natural preserves and government farming. In the end all your left with is a social security number and your soul!

it's called surplus population, new technology means we can produce untold quantities of food with less resources which means less people need to be in agriculture which in turn means migration to the city because this surplus population is free to do other stuff.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
What will be the result if and when NWO collapses.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 12:49:14 PM »
it's called surplus population, new technology means we can produce untold quantities of food with less resources which means less people need to be in agriculture which in turn means migration to the city because this surplus population is free to do other stuff.
What other stuff would they be doing... With unemployment almost over 8% about the only work left is turning tricks on the local corners... This engineered food nonsense is for nothing more than to increase the bottom line.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »
What other stuff would they be doing... With unemployment almost over 8% about the only work left is turning tricks on the local corners...

That is called a recession temporary recession.

still more people doing non-food related stuff than before industrialization.
surplus population isn't new either.
20000 years ago everyone's job was to get food
5000 years ago it was more like 90% of the population, the remaining 10% became the early cities.
In Rome only about 21% of the population was urban
In modern industrialized countries, 95%+ are urbanized

This engineered food nonsense is for nothing more than to increase the bottom line.
well, yes! that is the whole point of technology, we can do stuff that we could not do before at all, and we can make more stuff with less resources.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
These advances in technology have lead to nothing but evil, increases in cancer and other illnesses.

This is exactly what the NWO wants... to supply everything for us, make our food for us, tell us what we can and can't eat. Therefore pushing us out of the fields and into the cities, that way we can be controlled easier. They can take over all of the land, and make it into natural preserves and government farming. In the end all your left with is a social security number and your soul!

Meerkat is right. And we will be less wasteful with suffering. Less imposing life on sentient beings. Less terror, pain, and discomfort.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 01:51:08 PM »
That is called a recession temporary recession.

still more people doing non-food related stuff than before industrialization.
surplus population isn't new either.
20000 years ago everyone's job was to get food
5000 years ago it was more like 90% of the population, the remaining 10% became the early cities.
In Rome only about 21% of the population was urban
In modern industrialized countries, 95%+ are urbanized
 well, yes! that is the whole point of technology, we can do stuff that we could not do before at all, and we can make more stuff with less resources.
I pray each night that I am wrong but I personally feel that this economy or worse is the one we are going to be dealing with for some time to come... Washington has not made a move to change anything that might set things to rights... I see this situation getting far worse before it even starts to get better... Anyone who shops for food can plainly see prices going through the roof at every visit to the food store... Before long even the most health minded individuals in the world will buy foods that are genetically engineered because food produced conventionally will be out of reach in price for most of the population.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »
The current state of few people being involved in agriculture is not a natural state. Most of the small family farms have been driven out of business against their will.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 02:10:04 PM »

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »
Many hatcheries including the so-called free-range ones toss unwanted male chicks alive into garbage bags. I know people who have been in hatcheries around here and saw it.

http://www.vegan09.com/eggs/

Not that I endorse peta or advocate vegan diet

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 02:26:32 PM »

Need I say more?

Ever heard of the Malthusian Catastrophe? It is the idea that the earth will peak food production and won't be able to feed it's growing population, leading to mass starvation. Originally set for 1890s, it keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed because new technology always floods us with more and more food. At this rate, it will likely never happen.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »
I worked with a sharecropper farmer who lived in Iowa during the 30's 40's and early 50's from what he told me most of the farms he lived on are now fallow or have been converted into to residential property... If there was such a demand for produce land like that would be used as farmland.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
The collapse of the Big Brother controlled NWO has to be a devastating apocalyptic phenomenon. That is why only the muslamics and eurocommunists support the NWO at their evil hearts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2013, 11:41:53 PM »
There is not a surplus population! You're buying into the EVIL MURDEROUS propaganda that there's too many people in the world and it needs to be brought to a "sustainable" level. This is right out of the New World Order playbook. Realize what you're promoting and stop it! This is what abortion and euthanasia are all about. This is what  Obamacare is all about. Stop promoting evil!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 01:06:14 AM »
Jews need to grow the Jewish population. Jews and other Westerners aren't responsible for the higher populations in places like Africa. Jews especially since 6 million were murdered in the Holocaust and we are only now recovering (Thanks to Haredim.) but still loosing Jews due to the self-hating assimilation. I remember in Man and the Environment class in college we learned about population stuff and I said we don't have enough people (Of course I couldn't say in class that population of some people is differnet than others.). They teach that when populations get more advanced, people have less kids (I guess Africans have many kids since many die young and they need people to make money for the family.). But if people were getting more prosperous, they should able to afford to have many kids. Europe has negative poplation growth as a whole so that means Muslims have above the average and if they are counted with the natives, they have even more above the average. Not having kids will destroy Western Civilization. Israel is probably the only Western country that has postitive growth at such a rate (Again thanks to the Haredim. If not for them, the Arabs would take over.). The future of Israel is Haredi Jews. I wonder if they will try to make Israel into a Torah state when they become a majority.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 01:36:27 AM »
Jews need to grow the Jewish population. Jews and other Westerners aren't responsible for the higher populations in places like Africa. Jews especially since 6 million were murdered in the Holocaust and we are only now recovering (Thanks to Haredim.) but still loosing Jews due to the self-hating assimilation. I remember in Man and the Environment class in college we learned about population stuff and I said we don't have enough people (Of course I couldn't say in class that population of some people is differnet than others.). They teach that when populations get more advanced, people have less kids (I guess Africans have many kids since many die young and they need people to make money for the family.). But if people were getting more prosperous, they should able to afford to have many kids. Europe has negative poplation growth as a whole so that means Muslims have above the average and if they are counted with the natives, they have even more above the average. Not having kids will destroy Western Civilization. Israel is probably the only Western country that has postitive growth at such a rate (Again thanks to the Haredim. If not for them, the Arabs would take over.). The future of Israel is Haredi Jews. I wonder if they will try to make Israel into a Torah state when they become a majority.

I thank Hashem for Chabad Rabbis... I know two Chabad Rabbis and they have been having children every year for the last ten years. Both of them just had their six or seventh child this year... It makes me weep to compare that to my family...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
There is not a surplus population! You're buying into the EVIL MURDEROUS propaganda that there's too many people in the world and it needs to be brought to a "sustainable" level. This is right out of the New World Order playbook. Realize what you're promoting and stop it! This is what abortion and euthanasia are all about. This is what  Obamacare is all about. Stop promoting evil!

surplus population is not the same as unsustainable development.
surplus population is the part of the population that is not needed to produce food (and is free to do other stuff)
unsustainable development is when we consume at a rate that the planet cannot re-supply.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
surplus population is not the same as unsustainable development.
surplus population is the part of the population that is not needed to produce food (and is free to do other stuff)
unsustainable development is when we consume at a rate that the planet cannot re-supply.

The thing is when you begin to think of people in terms of "surplus" people then it can lead down a very bad road. Every individual is created in God's image and was God's Will to be born for a purpose. I brought up "sustainable development" because it's being used as a code word lately by evil people who want to kill a bunch of people off.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:15 PM »
In a simpleton translation... The elites know best, humans are evil and are destroying the earth, earth is G-d, and must be saved! Therefore all of you low rent losers that are not as smart as us elite class, should die, and stop polluting and using up co2!

That's basically the NWO depopulation philosophy in a nutshell.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 12:01:26 PM »
The thing is when you begin to think of people in terms of "surplus" people then it can lead down a very bad road. Every individual is created in God's image and was God's Will to be born for a purpose. I brought up "sustainable development" because it's being used as a code word lately by evil people who want to kill a bunch of people off.

the phenomena needs a name, doesn't it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 12:20:17 PM »

the phenomena needs a name, doesn't it?

Non-agricultural workers.