Author Topic: Season's greetings  (Read 758 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Season's greetings
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=118982

Posted: December 14, 2009
11:29 pm Eastern

By Joke of the Day
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Puts holidays into perspective.

Editor's note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today's offering:

To all my Democrat friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

(Story continues below)

To all my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Season's greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »
Good one! Thanks for sharing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane