Author Topic: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis and other Nazis (WARNING: Graphic Images!!!)  (Read 42434 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

Keep em coming!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
                                                                          בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »
                                                                          בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2009, 06:32:22 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
                                                                           בס"ד

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

Here's a good one.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »
                                                                      בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
                                                             בס"ד

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »
There's really no reason to post this. Everybody here knows the evils. This just makes it worse, like watching tragedy over and over again.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »
                                                               בס"ד
There's really no reason to post this. Everybody here knows the evils. This just makes it worse, like watching tragedy over and over again.

The good thing about such topics is that many people, mostly guests, view them and understand the danger of Islam even further. Also, as more as people see, the hatred and understanding of the Islamic danger and hatred grows.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

TY

?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2009, 09:36:39 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

The good thing about such topics is that many people, mostly guests, view them and understand the danger of Islam even further. Also, as more as people see, the hatred and understanding of the Islamic danger and hatred grows.

Guests will just think we're biased. It's better to win them over with words.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

I actually think it's more like a trigger for people to think and realize.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

I actually think it's more like a trigger for people to think and realize.

If they come here, either they like it or hate it. Either way no need for convincing. Pictures like this won't necessarily change someones mind as this is a small sample and it's pretty well known in different circles. There's no way that somebody changes their whole life and all of their views just based on a few pictures off the internet.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »
yes, nothing quite like seeing abused kids, bleeding like that, right before bed.

makes for a more restful sleep.

בס"ד

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »
                                                                         בס"ד

yes, nothing quite like seeing abused kids, bleeding like that, right before bed.

makes for a more restful sleep.

בס"ד

Better than ending up like that in bed without knowing what they're up to.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2009, 11:07:06 PM »
I agree with Ron here, we need to be reminded of the horrors of these animals.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »

Right cause we all forgot and don't know.... :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »
                                                           בס"ד

Right cause we all forgot and don't know.... :::D :::D

It strengthens us emotionally and there are a lot more people who don't know that are who know.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2009, 11:47:24 PM »
But then there are those who will look at the pictures and be inspired to act like these brutal pigs.

This is the negative aspect of showing these pictures. Often the nazis like to post pictures of the piles of dead Jewish bodies because it reminds us of our humiliation. These kinds of pictures are in a way intimidating. It is always frightening to think that our enemies are capable of such inhumanity. I am sure most Jewish members are aware of these animals and how they hate us.

It is a difficult call for me whether the gain from gathering these images outweighs the losses we have due to the decrease in our spirits when we see these images. To me I cannot look at pictures of New York when the Twin Towers {World Trade Center} was still standing. I will always think of my brother jumping from the 105th floor window, and that there may be a picture of him falling. I think of the families of those who are killed by terrorists and I know that there is a sore spot in our souls, that images can rub the wrong way.

This is all I wanted to say on this topic at this time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

But then there are those who will look at the pictures and be inspired to act like these brutal pigs.

This is the negative aspect of showing these pictures. Often the nazis like to post pictures of the piles of dead Jewish bodies because it reminds us of our humiliation. These kinds of pictures are in a way intimidating. It is always frightening to think that our enemies are capable of such inhumanity. I am sure most Jewish members are aware of these animals and how they hate us.

It is a difficult call for me whether the gain from gathering these images outweighs the losses we have due to the decrease in our spirits when we see these images. To me I cannot look at pictures of New York when the Twin Towers {World Trade Center} was still standing. I will always think of my brother jumping from the 105th floor window, and that there may be a picture of him falling. I think of the families of those who are killed by terrorists and I know that there is a sore spot in our souls, that images can rub the wrong way.

This is all I wanted to say on this topic at this time...

Me and my family have an enormous experience with Muslims, Arabs, Blacks, Germans, Soviets, etc all together. I know how it feels like but that just inspirses me and give me the healthy will to get our brothers and sisters' blood avenged.

I know what Arabs are, and what they're capable of from my and my family and friends' own experience. One thing I know is that once you how to deal with what pressures and worries you is to understand what he is, to stand up against him and not run away. I'm used to see such things and that doesn't bother me seriously (except for when it includes pictures of hurt/murdered/etc Jews). It's good to realize what they are in order to overcome it since you know that there we will have to fight them, not through internet - but physically, getting right next to these inhumane actions they do - and do what HaShem commands us to do. I don't care using even more brutal brutality (since I'm brutal and very brutal towards my enemies since ever).

Arabs fear power, understand power, and then you get their respect - then you get Kidush HaShem. They laugh and pee on those who fear them. They're Ishamelites --- they're Pere Adam, that's what they are. It's not surprising that they do this, but the last thing we should do is to hesitate looking at this and getting scared looking it. It's horrible, I know - but facing reality is a compulsory.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2009, 12:33:28 AM »
Israelis should bomb the camps where kids are trained as suicide bombers.  If the Arabs don't like kids getting killed they can stop sending them to be trained as suicide bombers.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2009, 12:34:26 AM »
                                                                          בס"ד

Israelis should bomb the camps where kids are trained as suicide bombers.  If the Arabs don't like kids getting killed they can stop sending them to be trained as suicide bombers.

We'd kill them anyway.