Author Topic: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis and other Nazis (WARNING: Graphic Images!!!)  (Read 42411 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »
the problem is the entire world is horrific, and now we come here and get more of it....

some of us dont need to see these horrible pictures...we have enough trauma to deal with, the least you can do is post a warning to everyone, some of us dont want to see it.

I agree with Ron here, we need to be reminded of the horrors of these animals.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2009, 12:38:30 AM »
This might ought have been posted in the Truth about Islam section.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

This might ought have been posted in the Truth about Islam section.

We need as much as more people to watch these pics, General Discussion is a better sub-forum for that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2009, 12:39:40 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

But then there are those who will look at the pictures and be inspired to act like these brutal pigs.

This is the negative aspect of showing these pictures. Often the nazis like to post pictures of the piles of dead Jewish bodies because it reminds us of our humiliation. These kinds of pictures are in a way intimidating. It is always frightening to think that our enemies are capable of such inhumanity. I am sure most Jewish members are aware of these animals and how they hate us.

It is a difficult call for me whether the gain from gathering these images outweighs the losses we have due to the decrease in our spirits when we see these images. To me I cannot look at pictures of New York when the Twin Towers {World Trade Center} was still standing. I will always think of my brother jumping from the 105th floor window, and that there may be a picture of him falling. I think of the families of those who are killed by terrorists and I know that there is a sore spot in our souls, that images can rub the wrong way.

This is all I wanted to say on this topic at this time...

Me and my family have an enormous experience with Muslims, Arabs, Blacks, Germans, Soviets, etc all together. I know how it feels like but that just inspirses me and give me the healthy will to get our brothers and sisters' blood avenged.

I know what Arabs are, and what they're capable of from my and my family and friends' own experience. One thing I know is that once you how to deal with what pressures and worries you is to understand what he is, to stand up against him and not run away. I'm used to see such things and that doesn't bother me seriously (except for when it includes pictures of hurt/murdered/etc Jews). It's good to realize what they are in order to overcome it since you know that there we will have to fight them, not through internet - but physically, getting right next to these inhumane actions they do - and do what HaShem commands us to do. I don't care using even more brutal brutality (since I'm brutal and very brutal towards my enemies since ever).

Arabs fear power, understand power, and then you get their respect - then you get Kidush HaShem. They laugh and pee on those who fear them. They're Ishamelites --- they're Pere Adam, that's what they are. It's not surprising that they do this, but the last thing we should do is to hesitate looking at this and getting scared looking it. It's horrible, I know - but facing reality is a compulsory.

Ron, Of course I know what you are saying. I never intended to say that we are weak because we don't want to see the pictures. But the issue to me is that there are those who see the pictures and it strengthens them. A picture is only effective when it has a narrative to back it up. Even though a picture is supposed to be worth 1000 words, those words must be spelled out, or the viewer makes them up in his own mind.

I also hate the arabs who raise their children with such hatred for Jews. It is inhumane what they do. And yet the world doesnt seem to care about this. I know that these crazy arabs are trying to kill me and my Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel and we must be prepared in every way, every day, to respond to these monsters.

I simply don't know if it is as effective as you believe... But I will not complain about it... If you believe that this strengthens our cause, and others don't object, then it is 'kosher' in my opinion.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2009, 12:41:09 AM »
                                                                             בס"ד

the problem is the entire world is horrific, and now we come here and get more of it....

some of us dont need to see these horrible pictures...we have enough trauma to deal with, the least you can do is post a warning to everyone, some of us dont want to see it.

I agree with Ron here, we need to be reminded of the horrors of these animals.

That's what Muslims want you to feel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2009, 12:43:13 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

But then there are those who will look at the pictures and be inspired to act like these brutal pigs.

This is the negative aspect of showing these pictures. Often the nazis like to post pictures of the piles of dead Jewish bodies because it reminds us of our humiliation. These kinds of pictures are in a way intimidating. It is always frightening to think that our enemies are capable of such inhumanity. I am sure most Jewish members are aware of these animals and how they hate us.

It is a difficult call for me whether the gain from gathering these images outweighs the losses we have due to the decrease in our spirits when we see these images. To me I cannot look at pictures of New York when the Twin Towers {World Trade Center} was still standing. I will always think of my brother jumping from the 105th floor window, and that there may be a picture of him falling. I think of the families of those who are killed by terrorists and I know that there is a sore spot in our souls, that images can rub the wrong way.

This is all I wanted to say on this topic at this time...

Me and my family have an enormous experience with Muslims, Arabs, Blacks, Germans, Soviets, etc all together. I know how it feels like but that just inspirses me and give me the healthy will to get our brothers and sisters' blood avenged.

I know what Arabs are, and what they're capable of from my and my family and friends' own experience. One thing I know is that once you how to deal with what pressures and worries you is to understand what he is, to stand up against him and not run away. I'm used to see such things and that doesn't bother me seriously (except for when it includes pictures of hurt/murdered/etc Jews). It's good to realize what they are in order to overcome it since you know that there we will have to fight them, not through internet - but physically, getting right next to these inhumane actions they do - and do what HaShem commands us to do. I don't care using even more brutal brutality (since I'm brutal and very brutal towards my enemies since ever).

Arabs fear power, understand power, and then you get their respect - then you get Kidush HaShem. They laugh and pee on those who fear them. They're Ishamelites --- they're Pere Adam, that's what they are. It's not surprising that they do this, but the last thing we should do is to hesitate looking at this and getting scared looking it. It's horrible, I know - but facing reality is a compulsory.

Ron, Of course I know what you are saying. I never intended to say that we are weak because we don't want to see the pictures. But the issue to me is that there are those who see the pictures and it strengthens them. A picture is only effective when it has a narrative to back it up. Even though a picture is supposed to be worth 1000 words, those words must be spelled out, or the viewer makes them up in his own mind.

I also hate the arabs who raise their children with such hatred for Jews. It is inhumane what they do. And yet the world doesnt seem to care about this. I know that these crazy arabs are trying to kill me and my Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel and we must be prepared in every way, every day, to respond to these monsters.

I simply don't know if it is as effective as you believe... But I will not complain about it... If you believe that this strengthens our cause, and others don't object, then it is 'kosher' in my opinion.

I think that the thoughts getting into our minds and the feelings and emotions, deep one, are strengthened the sec we see such pics. Maybe a poll about this issue would do fine.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2009, 12:44:29 AM »
Can you at least post a warning next time? I dont want to see any more horror pictures, thanks.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »
what if a child comes on to this forum?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2009, 12:45:47 AM »
Can you at least post a warning next time? I dont want to see any more horror pictures, thanks.

Hanna,

I understand how you feel but the title of this thread should indicate what it contains...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2009, 12:46:14 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

what if a child comes on to this forum?

The earlier the age he realizes what Islamic+Arab brutality and hatred towards Jews is the better

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2009, 12:48:02 AM »
"pictures of Arab Muslim Nazis" does not tell me Ill be seeing pictures of child abuse, sorry.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2009, 12:49:55 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

"pictures of Arab Muslim Nazis" does not tell me Ill be seeing pictures of child abuse, sorry.

Come on what does the name Muhammad tell you then??

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2009, 12:50:29 AM »

Im sorry that you had to see those pictures... I see them and it makes me more angry at the entire Islamic system which indoctrinates them with such nonsense and hatred.

Maybe there could be some kind of "WARNING: Graphic Images" in the title or something so those sensitive to these things could avoid it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2009, 12:51:34 AM »
yes, that is what I was asking.....

it should not be that difficult.

Im sorry that you had to see those pictures... I see them and it makes me more angry at the entire Islamic system which indoctrinates them with such nonsense and hatred.

Maybe there could be some kind of "WARNING: Graphic Images" in the title or something so those sensitive to these things could avoid it.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2009, 12:52:27 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

Ok, whatever, women..  ::)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis (WARNING: Graphic Images!!!)
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »
some day you will appreciate us.....

:::D

בס"ד

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

Appreciate who? Women??

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2009, 12:59:36 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2009, 12:59:58 AM »
Yes.

thankyou for the warning on the pictures....

It seems like the Muslims are worshipping Hitler!!!

amazing...... >:(
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

Appreciate who? Women??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2009, 01:00:15 AM »
                                                                         בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

Yes.

thankyou for the warning on the pictures....

It seems like the Muslims are worshipping Hitler!!!

amazing...... >:(
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

Appreciate who? Women??

Actually in post-1933 Muslim theology Hitler is "Allah"'s "Messenger".. Or as they say "Allah above Hitler down here"...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:18 AM »
                                                                         בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:57 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2009, 01:04:39 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד