Author Topic: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis and other Nazis (WARNING: Graphic Images!!!)  (Read 42431 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
WHY A WARNING I WAS EXPECTING GOOD PHOTOS OF BLOWN UP QURANANIMALS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not so sure this is an efficient use of time. It's all the same. There's nothing new to be learned from an additional photo. Nobody is going to spend 3 hours sifting through these photos in an attempt to prove, once and for all, Islam is evil. We all have a hatred of Islam that transcends the power of photos - - - no matter the intensity of the photo. You could have 1 picture, 1000 pictures, or 0 pictures and it wouldn't change how we view Islam and how much we want Hashem to exterminate them all (and all our enemies). This is beyond stupid already, please stop.

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not so sure this is an efficient use of time. It's all the same. There's nothing new to be learned from an additional photo. Nobody is going to spend 3 hours sifting through these photos in an attempt to prove, once and for all, Islam is evil. We all have a hatred of Islam that transcends the power of photos - - - no matter the intensity of the photo. You could have 1 picture, 1000 pictures, or 0 pictures and it wouldn't change how we view Islam and how much we want Hashem to exterminate them all (and all our enemies). This is beyond stupid already, please stop.

The more you see the same principle, the more you'll be convinced it's the truth. This is for the misguided people watching our forum

and now stop being satan's advocate

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

The more you see the same principle, the more you'll be convinced it's the truth. This is for the misguided people watching our forum

and now stop being satan's advocate
The misguided people  aren't sitting here looking at these photos thinking "whoa! Islam is bad". They don't care about pictures. Write essays, letters, and articles instead. It's a nice introduction or side filler, but this is too much. How could you call me Satan's advocate? Just because I think posting the same thing all the time is a weak and USELESS tactic in the attempt to prove our cause? Do something original and intellectual.
But seriously Ron, you are one of the main reasons I haven't been active for months. You are one of the main reasons I dread coming to JTF. It's a punishment watching your criticizing our members left and right, name-calling, and bad judgment. Why can't you act like an adult and show the members proper respect? It's ridiculous. Every immature, stupid, and sinat chinam post by you just drives me farther and farther away from the movement that I love and it hurts so much. Why can't we just have peace on our forum and save the hatred for our enemies?

• Ultimate JTFer
The misguided people  aren't sitting here looking at these photos thinking "whoa! Islam is bad". They don't care about pictures. Write essays, letters, and articles instead. It's a nice introduction or side filler, but this is too much. How could you call me Satan's advocate? Just because I think posting the same thing all the time is a weak and USELESS tactic in the attempt to prove our cause? Do something original and intellectual.t

Articles are posted here 24/7 and nobody watches, not even talking about replies. Almost no Leftist agrees to read an article by a right-winger, because of a simple axiom that right-wingers and fanatic liars. When you show horror and something emotional and frightening (like the Holocaust), it causes even ignorant and dumb people to think.

People like you are the reason I don't bother writing articles on the English forum like I do on the Hebrew forum.

But seriously Ron, you are one of the main reasons I haven't been active for months. You are one of the main reasons I dread coming to JTF. It's a punishment watching your criticizing our members left and right, name-calling, and bad judgment. Why can't you act like an adult and show the members proper respect? It's ridiculous. Every immature, stupid, and sinat chinam post by you just drives me farther and farther away from the movement that I love and it hurts so much. Why can't we just have peace on our forum and save the hatred for our enemies?

You're blaming me for something you're doing right now. No wonder you haven't been active - you don't know I've changed my ways and I don't flame everybody anymore.

But if flamimng and name calling causes you to stay out of this forum, I'll be glad to flame and attack all over again, for the better of the forum.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Why people seeing the title of this thread, or seeing content they do not like in this thread would feel compelled to keep looking at this thread is beyond me.  If you do not like what you see, click on another thread.  Its only one single thread here.  No one forces anyone to look at this thread.  If someone has the need to click on things over and over that they don't like its a compulsion which is beyond me.

A thread like this is valuable.  Just as a thread written about terrorism is valuable.  There is no difference in posting a thread of words about terrorism than showing a picture of terrorism.  I am glad I can show my father, who works 70 hours a week at times and does not have a lot of free time, a wide variety of international terrorists and their supporters.  He reads articles I send him, now he can see the people he has read about.

Again, if you read the title of this thread and you come in here anyways you cannot claim to be shocked.  If you continue to look at these pictures, or keep returning to the thread, that is a process that I do not understand.  Its only one thread, there are thousands of others to choose from.

If this thread offends you, you have no one to blame but the terrorists.  We will not let these terrorists go undocumented.  I would never force anyone to look at these photos, but I would never allow them to be censored from those who actually do wish to see these things.

I have some pictures to post later when I am back from going out to the park.  When I do post them, I highly recommend people who are already offended by these pictures above to not come here and look at them.  I find them offensive myself, because I find terrorism in general to be offensive.  But after being warned, and also not paying attention to the warning this thread has, no one should complain... it would be like ordering a cheeseburger, eating it, and complaining you were served non-Kosher food, imo.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
Why people seeing the title of this thread, or seeing content they do not like in this thread would feel compelled to keep looking at this thread is beyond me.  If you do not like what you see, click on another thread.  Its only one single thread here.  No one forces anyone to look at this thread.  If someone has the need to click on things over and over that they don't like its a compulsion which is beyond me.

A thread like this is valuable.  Just as a thread written about terrorism is valuable.  There is no difference in posting a thread of words about terrorism than showing a picture of terrorism.  I am glad I can show my father, who works 70 hours a week at times and does not have a lot of free time, a wide variety of international terrorists and their supporters.  He reads articles I send him, now he can see the people he has read about.

Again, if you read the title of this thread and you come in here anyways you cannot claim to be shocked.  If you continue to look at these pictures, or keep returning to the thread, that is a process that I do not understand.  Its only one thread, there are thousands of others to choose from.

If this thread offends you, you have no one to blame but the terrorists.  We will not let these terrorists go undocumented.  I would never force anyone to look at these photos, but I would never allow them to be censored from those who actually do wish to see these things.

I have some pictures to post later when I am back from going out to the park.  When I do post them, I highly recommend people who are already offended by these pictures above to not come here and look at them.  I find them offensive myself, because I find terrorism in general to be offensive.  But after being warned, and also not paying attention to the warning this thread has, no one should complain... it would be like ordering a cheeseburger, eating it, and complaining you were served non-Kosher food, imo.

O0

Offline Fred

• New JTFer
I don't know if I actually would call them nazis, but they definitly are arabs, and they sure enjoy yelling "Heil Hitler".

Liberty or death