Author Topic: Time of year to Blame Santa for your fat kid - War on Xmas?  (Read 1041 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Time of year to Blame Santa for your fat kid - War on Xmas?
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »
The 'wisdom' of the pediatric doctors eludes me. Now the latest craze is to blame Santa Claus for the obesity in the kids today. Nevermind that parents no longer control their children by watching what they eat, that they allow the television screen to babysit their kids, and nevermind that the parents fill these very fat kids with mcdonalds hamburger drek... But the root cause of child obesity is SANTA CLAUS.

This is so ridiculous that it is laughable. When will the 'victim mentality' end... Santa Claus has been an icon for hundreds of years and only recently have the kids ballooned to immense proportions... How could Santa have caused this? Maybe the fat kids are a manifestation of Global Warming, another myth as unbelievable as Santa Claus.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601081&sid=afrhKn5lwlNk

“Santa only needs to affect health by 0.1 percent to damage millions of lives,” said Grills, who referred to Web sites and previous studies to assess Santa’s potential negative impact on public health, including in India and China. “Like Coca-Cola, Santa has become a major export item to the developing world.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Time of year to Blame Santa for your fat kid - War on Xmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »
Maybe every character needs to be blond haired and blue eyed, handsome, thin and proper weight in order to convey the proper message to the 'yout'

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 05:07:55 PM »
I went to a government facillity the other day, and noticed the interior was completely decorated with xmas stuff.  But when I looked closer, I noticed all the santas were black.

I guess its only appropriate to put up xmas decorations if everyone is black.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
I went to a government facillity the other day, and noticed the interior was completely decorated with xmas stuff.  But when I looked closer, I noticed all the santas were black.

This gives a whole new meaning to : Ho Ho Ho...

"Ho Ho Ho, three Hos, get out there an hustle!"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »

Ohhh Goodie, its Kwanzaii Klauz!!!

Kinda looked like this:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »

Ohhh Goodie, its Kwanzaii Klauz!!!

Kinda looked like this:

Looks like an ordinary pimp to me... Maybe Kwanzaclaus has a day job...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »
These people are so damned ridicuolus that they would go after an almost non-existant character to push through their agenda.  I always liked looking at Santa at Christmas, David Ben Moshe fought to keep Santa on the coke bottle, and it is still there b/c of him.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 07:30:55 PM »
That would be a great story to share AsheDina. Could you tell more about it?

I don't think it's right for Christian parents to lie to their kids about Santa Claus being real, because lying is not good. I do think it's ok to tell them it's fun to pretend about it and I've never seen anything harmful in Santa as an admittedly imaginary person.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »
Lotsa good Americana advertising.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »

I don't think it's right for Christian parents to lie to their kids about Santa Claus being real, because lying is not good. I do think it's ok to tell them it's fun to pretend about it and I've never seen anything harmful in Santa as an admittedly imaginary person.

Ruby, I will make David tell it. OK?  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

Ruby, I will make David tell it. OK?  ;D

I hope he will! :)