Author Topic: are Muslims scared of Hollywood?  (Read 976 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
are Muslims scared of Hollywood?
« on: December 18, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »
Although we do believe Hollywood industry is completely leftist. It is same with Bollywood here. Yet many Muslims in Asia where Bollywood is available feel that it is Hindu propoganda to de-islamisize their countries. Is it same with Arabs/Muslims in the West? do they think it is zionist conspiracy or american conspiracy to lure their youth into western celebrity culture?

Here is a video which portrays that Bollywood is spoiling the muslims:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: are Muslims scared of Hollywood?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 10:20:59 AM »
Muslamics and Bollyvoodoo are made for each other. In order to hide this fact, they feign the differences.
 ^-^
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: are Muslims scared of Hollywood?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »
Hey wait a minute.... Isn't that what we think about Hollywood? It is a leftist conspiracy used to lure Jewish youth into all kinds of perversion.... I don't watch movies nor do I watch TV anymore because I cannot stand the message which Hollywood is putting out... All the gay movies, the leftist ideology of redistribution of wealth, etc. etc...

I am not trying to say that we are the same as these muslims, but I gotta say that TV and Hollywood are sick to the bone...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14