Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 3, 2010.  (Read 9598 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, January 3, 2010.
« on: December 26, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: How would a Kahanist government punish evil, perverse youths who become homosexuals (or date/marry blacks and Muslims) in order to hurt their parents?

2: Can you explain to us what Judaic philosophy/theology is on the existence of "the one" (i.e. a soulmate)?

G-d bless you, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 12:33:59 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 3, 2010.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I once saw a newspaper article about Rabbi Kahane's death, and it quoted David Dinkins as saying that it was an "international tragedy." Did David Dinkins really say that? Did he actually know who Rabbi Kahane was?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:48:34 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »
Dear Chaim

I would like your opinion on on the lack of advancement of the Blacks of Africa. Why do these people act so lazy? I know you will probably say because they choose to be evil, but look at The Greeks and The Romans. They were very evil but they did advance. And if the blacks say they learnt it all from so called Black Egyptians then why haven't they learnt anything from their so called ancestors? Is this one of Gd's mysteries or do you have an answer.

Gd Bless you, your family, your loved ones, every Jewish person in Israel and throughout the world.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:05:24 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »
Dear Chaim, How are the Christians of Kazakhstan treated compared to other Muslim countries? Kazakhstan itself is more than two-thirds Muslim. Most of the Russians, Ukrainians, Germans and Koreans living in Kazakhstan are Christian. The Kazakhs however are nearly all Muslim. I would imagine not much better. In addition to that, Kazakhstan has about 30,000 Jews. What is their situation like?

PS: can you explain why blacks generally do not live as long whites?

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:34:38 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 05:21:48 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Hello Chaim and Sha'vu'a Tov.

I know a guy (who's a Russian Gentile, a Noahide one) who just left Israel to Russia in order to get a job there (since he's related to a guy who owns a company whose headquarters are located in Moscow). He's married to a woman (also a Russian Noahide) whom he loves and she loves him too but they're known for their often fights. They fight a lot because of many reasons, many of them are not justified. He's pretty much an angry guy and she's a pretty spoiled and boring woman (a weird combination isn't it), but they're both good people. One thing I can't understand is that the sec he left she really started to miss him and his son (who's my personal friend, even though not a close one) even told me she'd rather fight him here then cry to him on the phone when he's there. He really misses her too and it broke his heart to leave her and the kids. Seems like they actually love each other although the often fights, shoutings, messes and once she even threatened him with divorce. How the hell do you explain it? Is love so annoying and un-expected that you could see it only in hard times?

Thanks as always and may you have a wonderful blessed week, Ron.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Muslim living in our country? Also what will happen this year? What do you think of Muslim countrys? Why is December 31 the end of the year?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:06:50 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Hope all is well. Where does the concept of Santa claus come from?

In Israel they call January 1st the day of Sylvester. Who was he?  What should righteous Christians be aware of regarding this day when celebrating it?

Thank you
Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well with you.  I know it is only January but I thought I would get an early lead into "black history month."  Here are my questions for you:

(1) What was the real story behind the death of the shvartze welfare queen Eleanor Bumpurs (m..m..m)? I recall she was a mentally deranged 300 pound baboon who threatened to throw boiling lye at police officers trying to evict her from her welfare pad after falling four months behind in her rent of $96.85 per month! She also  was using a knife to resist eviction. When Magilla Gorilla refused to open the door, police broke in. In the struggle to subdue her, one officer shot Bumpurs twice with a 12-gauge shotgun.

(2) Similarly, what was the real story behind Larry Davis (a/k/a Adam Abdul-Hakeem)? Why is the miscreant a folk-hero to blacks?

(3) What is the real story behind the death of Willie Turks?

All the best. Chazak V'emeatz

Nekema
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:21:58 PM by Nekama »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 11:33:15 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What would you suggest about dealing with a family member who is loved, but is mentally ill and says and does things that are emotionally and sometimes more seriously hurtful to themselves and others?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:46:22 AM by Rubystars »

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »
Hello,.
I am a jew who married and has kids with a non jew. I know this is said to be bad. however, what if i feel like becomming more jewish? am I excommunicated? i have been doing a lot of reading and studying and Ive been to some temples, but i feel strongly pulled to the orthodox view which Ive obviously gone against a teaching. What is your opinion on someone in this circumstance that agrees with your politics? They told me my children can only become jewish if they decide at a later older age. I never told my wife to convert, but out of all the religions and teachings, Judaism is rooted in something powerful, and we basically follow it even more than Americanized nyc jews I grew up with. 
Ashkenazie jews have a lot of genetic abnormalities like cancer and others which my family has long suffered. I feel there needs to be more genetic mixing, but how can you do this and maintain being jewish. just wanted your opinion.

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 08:55:05 AM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

When you take power in Israel how are you going to deal with Natory Qarta? If they seriously think the arabs are such lovely people do you plan on sending them to live in an arab country for a few months?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for 2009. Looking forward to 2010 according to Chaim Ben Pesach.

1)  Which group of American people do think Obama has pissed off the most during his first year in office?

2)  What do you think of Bruce Lee? When you were a kid, did you like him? He died in 1972, yet he is still popular and known all around the world. What do you think is his staying power?

3)  Do you think Moshiach Ben Joseph is a man or an era? If the latter, do you think we are living in that time now?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:30:20 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »
Chaim, this week I'm in the mood to toss you a softball right down the middle of the plate. Please share your thoughts on this wonderful human being named "Dr." Ray Hagin. Have you seen his youtube videos on The Jews were he accuses the Jews of being a fake people who wrote themselves into history. I have a pretty song stomach, but watching this animal really made me want to barf. Please feel free to take his style of diatribe and engage in this type of diatribe against him. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 12:43:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,
Is the false g_d muslims worship actually satan?
Thank you

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 06:06:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your views on the Yiddish language? And do you know any of it or if not would you ever want to learn it? Sorry if you been asked this question before.

Thank you again for your time and God Bless.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:51:21 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 03:28:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you describe your time in NYC around the Son of Sam killings? I think someone was murdered even in Forest Hills, right by the LIRR. Were you nervous to be walking around at night? Were you packing heat or taking any extra precautions?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Regarding the islamization of Great Britain, there are at this moment 2 contrary opinions:

1. Britain is in a horrible shape. In the last years, sharia courts have been introduced. In addition to that, police officers fine you if you show the British flag because the cross on itcould be considered racist by muzzies.
Robert Spencer has said different times in his excellent blog, jihadwatch, that he considers Great Britain to be lost and just in a short time the whole island will be completely islamized.

2. On the other hand, there are commentators who say that Britain is an excellent shape. All the pro-Islam laws have been only introduced for one reason by righteous British: to make the native population wake up now when muzzies are just a small minorities.
The EDL is a proof of that argumentation: a right-wing, pro-Israel organization who fights Islam vehemently.

Which of the 2 opinions describes the current status of Great Britain better?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:16:15 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline jtf1

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Have you seen the movie "a serious man" by joel and ethan coen ?
and if you have, what's your opinion on it ?
I heard in Israel they call it "a good jew".
i thought it was a very interesting research on jewish psychology
and a very funny movie.

Thanks and best regards

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »
Shaloooom brother Chaim

I felt from the inflection in your voice  that you felt  my previous question in ask jtf about black hats was boring you.. or maybe my question was to long ..so i apologize and will try to make my questions more interesting. What are your favorite topics or questions you liked to be asked?

also ,why do mussies think the more names they have the better it is? ex Abu Kareem Muhammad al-Jameel ibn Nidh'aal ibn Abdulaziz aal-Filisteeni

There is one question i know you loved to be asked. please give us an Aunt Jemima Action Story.

thanks as always Mr 18

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Andrew Dice Clay?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West,

Minuteman

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »
Chaim,

I just saw the most disgusting anti-semitic website, ostensibly run by two Jewish men from NY.  It is called Mondoweiss.  Have you heard of this site?  I couldn't believe my eyes at how anti-Israel it was. I came upon this site when I was reading an article on Wikipedia about the heroic Nadia Matar.  Please your thoughts on: a) this website and b) the experience of finding Jewish people sometimes at the root of the most hateful anti-Israel and anti-Jewish websites.
2)  Who are the Golani boys: are they soldiers that are stationed in the Golan Heights?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:08:38 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Several hours ago,   I became aware that Ron Paul's son,    Rand Paul is running for a U.S. Senate seat from Kentucky.    The seat that long time Republican Senator Jim Bunning,   who is retiring,   held.     According to the following link and many other articles on the Internet,   Rand Paul is ahead of GOP establishment candidate Trey Grayson by 19 points.      The sample used is 478 "likely Republican primary voters conducted by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm".

http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/eyeon2010/2009/12/rand-paul-has-praise-for-tea-p.html

My questions are as follows:

1)    How similar is Rand Paul from his father,   Ron Paul?

2)    What do you believe JTF and its members should do leading up to the Kentucky Primary Date,  which is May 18,  2010?   

http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=396350

3)    If Rand Paul wins the General Election becoming a U.S. Senator from Kentucky,   what do you believe will be the ramifications in the efforts against Barack Hussein Obama and in general?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Although they're about 11 months away, there is already a lot of speculation about the 2010 congressional elections.  How do you think the Republicans will do in these elections?  Do you think they have a chance of regaining control of the House and/or Senate? 

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »
Thank you for answering my question last week.  Maybe the manora was a bad comparison to the christian statues. I won't go into depth with this, but the point I was trying to make was that the statues put christians in a prayerful mood. Aren't there any inanimate objects that put Jews in a prayerful state??..... the actual building , a synagogue, for example, is an inanimate object that puts people in a prayerful state, perhaps.

Also christians may pray to G_d directly, they don't need an intermediary (as shown in "the Our Father" prayer). I know that Catholics ask saints to pray for them. Catholics don't pray to saints. Isn't it true that Jews often ask others to pray for them, just like you ask the JTFers to pray for people sometimes. (please comment)

The other thing I wanted to ask is that, I'm assuming that true (religious) Jews are not allowed to make sculptures (for artistic purposes, not religious). I would think that this is sad that they are not allowed to contribute to this very important art form.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:08:44 AM by ape »