Author Topic: URGENT! WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!  (Read 14127 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
URGENT! WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!
« on: April 25, 2007, 07:08:29 PM »
If you recall, we wrote several months ago on this forum about an evil Jew named Roni who has produced smear films against Chaim Ben Pesach. Roni cuts parts of Chaim's videos to create the impression that Chaim favors a holocaust against Ashkenazi Jews, G-d forbid, or that Chaim praises Hitler and supports the holocaust!

Roni has now made Hebrew videos in which he accuses Aharon, a 16 year old administrator on JTF's Hebrew site of being a neo-Nazi. He lists Aharon's full name and his hometown on the videos and promises to list his home address and telephone number. Aharon is already getting death threats!

Roni's films were all removed from FLIX, the Israeli Hebrew equivalent of youtube. Because the FLIX admins are Israelis who understand Hebrew and who saw that this is a blatant smear campaign.

But Roni's evil videos are still on youtube because the youtube admins don't understand Hebrew, and so Roni can get away with it there. Many Israelis go to youtube and are seeing these smear videos.

IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO FLAG ALL OF RONI'S YOUTUBE VIDEOS. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE FLAG THEM, THE VIDEOS WILL BE REMOVED.

All you have to do is register on youtube, click on FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE, and then you will see a menu of reasons why it is inappropriate, choose HATE SPEECH. If you have another few minutes, you can also send an e-mail to youtube explaining what is happening. Roni's user names on youtube are gimi188 and magog2008, which you will need when you write to youtube urging them to ban him and to ban his IP.

Here are the five smear videos that have to be flagged:

Thank you in advance for helping us rectify this terrible injustice!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: URGENT! WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
I just saw someting which I do not understand on the forum cause I do not understand Hebrew, but is this the pig you are talking about?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:13:17 PM »
Chaim can also make an urgent video in Hebrew nailing these twits so Israelis that are going on YouTube can see who is the real deal and who is an animal.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »
This is bad and all members should do as jsullivan has requested. We need to get this animal off YouTube before he causes Administrator Aharon any real problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »
I just saw someting which I do not understand on the forum cause I do not understand Hebrew, but is this the pig you are talking about?

Yes this is Roni. He doesn't work and doesn't go to school and doesn't serve in the army. He spends 14 hours a day, 7 days a week smearing Chaim and JTF all over the Hebrew internet.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 07:37:28 PM »
He would love the blacks in this country that sit on their butts all day long and got nothing to show for themselves, as far as what I think can be done, as I mentioned Chaim to make a brand new video to really tell it like it is from this sick group that has done nothing for nobody but caused more damage to their own people.  So young Israelis that do go on You Tube to know who these clowns are.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 07:40:38 PM »
That clown edited the video to make it say too bad the nazis did'nt finish the the ashkanzi Jews ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 07:41:06 PM »
Note that he himself added the comment "Toda!". This sounds very similar to the German Nazi word for death (Tod) and it makes me wonder whether this lunatic is a Stormfronter who went through the trouble of learning Hebrew, like Din Rodef, so as to masquerade as a Jew to attack Jews more effectively.

Since it has been established that this guy has no job and no life, it's not impossible that he has spent a lot of time learning Hebrew.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 07:42:50 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
He would love the blacks in this country that sit on their butts all day long and got nothing to show for themselves, as far as what I think can be done, as I mentioned Chaim to make a brand new video to really tell it like it is from this sick group that has done nothing for nobody but caused more damage to their own people.  So young Israelis that do go on You Tube to know who these clowns are.

Chaim intends to make videos in Hebrew about this traitor. Although Roni technically acts alone, he is supported by those who fear Chaim's message. Chaim is reaching thousands of young Israeli Jews with his message, and so they desperately want to stop him. Peace Now spokesmen tried debating Chaim on the internet in front of young Israelis. Chaim slaughtered them. Now they're trying pure smear tactics. They did the same thing to Zeev Jabotinsky and Rabbi Meir Kahane. We want to make sure that this time, their smear campaign backfires in their Bolshevik faces.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 08:30:01 PM »
Consider them flagged. This "Roni" sounds like a real loser. The fact that he has 14 hours a day to spend on this speaks for itself.

Also MasterWolf, yes it's great to see a fellow canine in the house, so to speak. I would have tacked that onto the end of your last comment in the Ask JTF thread if I knew how. Just how does one do that anyway?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 08:30:45 PM »
I also flagged all the videos.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
Flagged all of them.

I chose "Other Terms of Use Violation".

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »
I really want to thank everyone who has flagged these smear videos.

And for those who have not yet done so, please, each extra flagging helps!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 09:18:52 PM »
Done

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »
Done.

ihkili18

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »
I just posted some thoughtful messages for Roni.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »
Done!

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 10:58:32 PM »
I flagged all the videos from 4 different accounts and I will write letters from all 4 accounts in the morning when I get home.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »
Chaimfan, Toda is Hebrew for thanks.

Jsullivan, considered them flagged. But how did this start?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 12:32:23 AM »
Flagged, and in the process of emailing
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 12:58:12 AM »
Here is a copy of my email. Anyone can copy, paste, and modify it as they see fit.   

Click here and fill out the appropriate sections

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy&submit=Continue

Dear YouTube,

The user known as gimi188, and magog2008 are the same individual.   He is posting extremely dangerous smear videos, which contain the full NAME and HOMETOWN of a 16 year old Jewish boy named Aharon who he hates, and accuses of being a Neo-Nazi.  He is threatening to give out the boy's home phone number and address in his future videos as well.  Even with the limited information, Aharon has already received death threats as a result of these videos.   The poster gimi188/magog2002 has already had his videos removed from flix.co.il -- the Hebrew equivalent to YouTube because of these videos.

I understand that American based YouTube does not have many Hebrew speaking administrators, but I implore you to remove these videos as soon as possible, and ban the IP address of origin of the user known as gimi188/magog2008.   He is putting a boy’s life in danger.

Here are links to a few of the videos in question.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 04:12:57 AM »
I flagged all the videos from 4 different accounts and I will write letters from all 4 accounts in the morning when I get home.

Thanks Allen-T! From four different accounts, that's great!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 04:14:34 AM »
Here is a copy of my email. Anyone can copy, paste, and modify it as they see fit.   

Click here and fill out the appropriate sections

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy&submit=Continue

Dear YouTube,

The user known as gimi188, and magog2008 are the same individual.   He is posting extremely dangerous smear videos, which contain the full NAME and HOMETOWN of a 16 year old Jewish boy named Aharon who he hates, and accuses of being a Neo-Nazi.  He is threatening to give out the boy's home phone number and address in his future videos as well.  Even with the limited information, Aharon has already received death threats as a result of these videos.   The poster gimi188/magog2002 has already had his videos removed from flix.co.il -- the Hebrew equivalent to YouTube because of these videos.

I understand that American based YouTube does not have many Hebrew speaking administrators, but I implore you to remove these videos as soon as possible, and ban the IP address of origin of the user known as gimi188/magog2008.   He is putting a boy’s life in danger.

Here are links to a few of the videos in question.

Excellent! This is a perfect letter! Thanks UntilShiloComes!

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 04:47:10 AM »
4 letters sent from 4 different accounts. Thanks UntilShilohComes for a great letter and fast action!!!!