Author Topic: I ALSO have something to say about the USS Liberty  (Read 1041 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I ALSO have something to say about the USS Liberty
« on: December 20, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »
OK.... Please dont think I am a traitor to my country, America.  I dont mean to hurt ANYBODY

I heard about the Liberty years ago. I have always been a spiritual person, just not religious.  G-d has ALWAYS been with me, and I am ever aware of Him.  I believe that G-d is a POWERFUL G-d, because it says so, and I see Israel, which is a miracle, IMO.

When I heard about the USS Liberty, folks.... here goes... I jumped for joy.  Yes, I did.  You see, Israel is G-ds FIRSTBORN, and Israel was totally outnumbered, and 20 years after the Holocaust, OUR Pres just expected Israel to just take a hit? Good gracious. Well, here is how I saw this from a spiritual perspective.. G-D WAS WITH ISRAEL, and they even defeated the mighty USA  :clap: :israel:  I SO PRAY THEY WOULD GET LIKE THAT AGAIN!!

So, I am really sick and tired of holding this in for people saying I am a "Zio-Nazi", "Israel-firster" bla bla bla. I am going to stick with G-D #1st before patriotism, people, sorry. Thats ME.

Here it is, palin and simple, if the mighty USA had G-d WITH them, in this, WHY did he show up for ISRAEL?

Answer: America had already kicked G-d OUT of public schools, and started kicking G-d OUT, and Israel he will NOT leave. 
So, I am a jerk, not patriotic for America, bla bla bla..

All I know is this;  "I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS YOU AND CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE YOU!" 
America will fall, very soon, Obama the Pharoah maniac will seej to divide Jerusalem, and WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TERRIBLE happen HERE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I ALSO have something to say about the USS Liberty
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 08:15:39 AM »
I appreciate your courage to tell spade a spade. However I still feel that this truth may be allowed to divulge itself slowly and automatically, otherwise it is unbelievable and appears to be very painful. Anyhow under the blessing of G_d, you are your own master.
:israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
Thanks Sy.  Thats how I see it and saw it.  I feel awful about the 37 sailors, but it is incredible, is it not, that Israel won against EVERY SINGLE NATION that came against it, even the mithy USA. DONT MESS WITH G-DS LAND. 
I just dont care anymore what people think.  They can go to the devil for all I care. G-d is FIRST, patriotism is NOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »
Thanks Sy.  Thats how I see it and saw it.  I feel awful about the 37 sailors, but it is incredible, is it not, that Israel won against EVERY SINGLE NATION that came against it, even the mithy USA. DONT MESS WITH G-DS LAND. 
I just dont care anymore what people think.  They can go to the devil for all I care. G-d is FIRST, patriotism is NOT.

how do you beat a country that you're not even fighting?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »
The U.S. was fighting Israel at least by proxy in summer of 1967; read some history books, ignoramus.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 05:33:44 PM »
The USS Liberty was gathering intelligence to pass to the Muslims.  So whether or not the attack on the Liberty was an accident, it was actually deserved because the American policy was betraying America's best interest by abandoning our natural ally Israel in favor of Muslim terrorists who want to destroy America.  If America aids in the jihad, America deserves to be punished with the jihadists.
I very much agree Dan.

THJ is not even pro American, Dr Brennan  :laugh:  We know deep inside he/she is a silly little person.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »
The USS Liberty was gathering intelligence to pass to the Muslims.  So whether or not the attack on the Liberty was an accident, it was actually deserved because the American policy was betraying America's best interest by abandoning our natural ally Israel in favor of Muslim terrorists who want to destroy America.  If America aids in the jihad, America deserves to be punished with the jihadists.

why would they pass intelligence to the soviet backed arab countries?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 11:06:30 PM »
The U.S. was fighting Israel at least by proxy in summer of 1967; read some history books, ignoramus.

you're right, the USSR and US together engaged in a proxy war against israel. You know, since the US and USSR were great friends at that time.  What books did you read again?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 08:01:40 AM »
Anyone really interested in the USS Liberty heres from the declassified NSA documents read it            http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/uss_liberty/index.shtml 

It shows it was an accident by both sides as i realize no one will     

bother to  read it

here is an interesting ADL REVIEW and the ties the Liberty group have to muslims and well known anti Jewish groups

http://www.adl.org/Israel/uss.asp
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:12:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03