Author Topic: job in israel?  (Read 2546 times)

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
job in israel?
« on: December 23, 2009, 02:30:20 AM »
is there any vacant job in israel?
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: job in israel?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 03:03:41 AM »
let me know what occupation are you looking for, i have an israeli businessman friend.. who can be of help.

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »
let me know what occupation are you looking for, i have an israeli businessman friend.. who can be of help.

shalom

im good in computers i can be a encoder  ..i ave a background in restaurant and fast food as a server.. i know a little farming ,raising ,and poultry... and also a little carpentry and construction.. i am highly motivated and can easly coup any work... thanks hope u can help me and i can be in sales too
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:14:54 AM by pinoyjew »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 12:57:46 PM »
pls check your PM

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
Good luck being a foreigner and gettign a programmer job in Israel.  Israel has more software developers per capita than any other country on earth.  Its hard enough for native Israelis to find work, why would a foreigner be able to take an IT job?  Many IT jobs are already outsourced to India and other countries around the globe with cheaper labor, so its getting harder and harder to get IT jobs.  I am into IT myself, so I know what I am talking about.  There is many highly skilled, overqualified software developers in Israel. 

As far as the other jobs you mentioned, well I doubt you will be providing any special serviecs that are not already available for the Israeli labor force.  However, if you are truly Jewish, I suppose you can always look into somehow making Aliyah.  This is not always easy if your mother is not ethnically Jewish.

I am not trying to discourage you, but sharing the reality of the situation. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 02:45:29 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »
Good luck being a foreigner and gettign a programmer job in Israel.  Israel has more software developers per capita than any other country on earth.  Its hard enough for native Israelis to find work, why would a foreigner be able to take an IT job?  Many IT jobs are already outsourced to India and other countries around the globe with cheaper labor, so its getting harder and harder to get IT jobs.  I am into IT myself, so I know what I am talking about.  There is many highly skilled, overqualified software developers in Israel. 

As far as the other jobs you mentioned, well I doubt you will be providing any special serviecs that are not already available for the Israeli labor force.  However, if you are truly Jewish, I suppose you can always look into somehow making Aliyah.  This is not always easy if your mother is not ethnically Jewish.

I am not trying to discourage you, but sharing the reality of the situation. 

its ok if u want there is always a way but if ur really dnt want there is always ave a alibi...
if ill go make a aliyah i better not if telling a a true story ... did u know that 60000 pilipino is working in israel?and 1500 thai also?so how come...

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
pls check your PM

cant reply to u it says they cant find ur username but i did email u on ur email address

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »
I'm surprised that there aren't more Phillipinos and Thais in Israel.  The Phillipinas are usually nurses, and often have relationships and marry older, Israeli, men.  Thais do almost all the physical, agricultural work on the kibbutzim. The concept of "Zionist/Jewish" labor is now dead and buried.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »
                                                                          בס"ד

I'm surprised that there aren't more Phillipinos and Thais in Israel.  The Phillipinas are usually nurses, and often have relationships and marry older, Israeli, men.  Thais do almost all the physical, agricultural work on the kibbutzim. The concept of "Zionist/Jewish" labor is now dead and buried.

That I have to agree.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »
IDT always needs English speakers, but you have to work in the middle of the night, and call the U.S with telemarketing calls.  They might need people for customer service too.  Israel is becoming a big center for outsourcing, since there are so many English speakers there.

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

sadly thats true that many pilipina ... used that as a way to fight poverty sometimes they marry israelis brittish and mostly american old man just for the compliment and money..PHILIPPINES SUCKS

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
IDT always needs English speakers, but you have to work in the middle of the night, and call the U.S with telemarketing calls.  They might need people for customer service too.  Israel is becoming a big center for outsourcing, since there are so many English speakers there.

great idea too thanks

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
Yes, you can also post a resume in another section there...just be careful of scammers, etc. ok? Don't put your phone number and home address, etc on there, too public.

Try here...

http://telaviv.craigslist.org/jjj/

thanks this is good
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »
Well you could try though I don't think any company right now is going to pay any relocation costs.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 01:07:32 AM »
Maybe you could have a fundraiser or two, for relocation costs...set up a website where people could donate if they wanted to.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 02:33:17 AM »
It would be nice if we could throw all those useless arab laboreres out of Israel and replace them with Pinoy or Thais.  But, in the same way I am against Christian/Catholic Filipinos marrying Israeli men.  That will destroy our race.  Perhaps they marry them, because most of the secular Jewish women don't make good wives anymore, they dont care much about having a family, raising children or caring for the home.  Most of them are busybodies who spend majority of their time at their career.  This is a major problem in the west, where the white population is decreasing rapidly due to strong feminist ethic of most white races, including Jews.  We need to stop this before more secular Jewish men continue marrying foreign girls for search of a traditional bride.  Of course most of these poor girls marry an old and unattractive man so they can get a greencard for a better place.  Sad situation on both sides.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

It would be nice if we could throw all those useless arab laboreres out of Israel and replace them with Pinoy or Thais.  But, in the same way I am against Christian/Catholic Filipinos marrying Israeli men.  That will destroy our race.  Perhaps they marry them, because most of the secular Jewish women don't make good wives anymore, they dont care much about having a family, raising children or caring for the home.  Most of them are busybodies who spend majority of their time at their career.  This is a major problem in the west, where the white population is decreasing rapidly due to strong feminist ethic of most white races, including Jews.  We need to stop this before more secular Jewish men continue marrying foreign girls for search of a traditional bride.  Of course most of these poor girls marry an old and unattractive man so they can get a greencard for a better place.  Sad situation on both sides.

WT..? It's FORBBIDEN to marry non-Jews, no matter what situation you're into.
PS: no Gentiles who are not Bnei Noah should be allowed in Israel. Rav Kahana said it out clearly: "even if there were peace-loving Sweds, we'd have to get them out" - it's more about Demographics then about war.

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »

im agree with u akhi... my family ave a big situation today bcoz of intermarry..tey became secular and family unity became a big problem .. lucky my wife is the only want who support me while in the process of converting thank hashem she gave me a whole family with my father.. while my father brothers became secular because of intermarry... the torah is correct that if we marry non jews they will change ur way to evilness and idolatry .. atm my grandfather my father my mother my wife and i wish my only daughter too is practicing judaism now... judaism is the true religion of peace......and truth....

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »
                                                                      בס"ד

PS: no Gentiles who are not Bnei Noah should be allowed in Israel. Rav Kahana said it out clearly: "even if there were peace-loving Sweds, we'd have to get them out" - it's more about Demographics then about war.

im 101 percent agree

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
oh, now Gentiles cannot go to Israel???

בס"ד

im 101 percent agree
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

im 101 percent agree

Live in Israel? only Bnei No'ac (some of them only I think, Gerei Toshav).

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
I've got friends who live in Israel. I won't tell you where they are.

בס"ד

בס"ד

im 101 percent agree

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

I've got friends who live in Israel. I won't tell you where they are.

בס"ד

בס"ד

im 101 percent agree

Christians? Arabs?