Author Topic: Why did the Nazi Jimmy Carter "apologize"? His grandson needs Jewish votes  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Why did the Nazi Jimmy Carter yimach shmo vezichro pretend to "apologize" to the Jews for his vicious anti-Semitism?

Carter's grandson yimach shmo vezichro is running for the Georgia State Senate in a district which is heavily Jewish.

How could anyone have been dumb enough to believe this Nazi Jew-hater's phony "apology"? Of course, the self-hating scum Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League (an organization of treasonous informers whom we are required to curse in our prayers three times a day) immediately praised Carter.

If only JTF were a mass movement, Nazi filth like Jimmy Carter and self-hating filth like Abraham Foxman and the ADL could never get away with this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why did the Nazi Jimmy Carter "apologize"? His grandson needs Jewish votes
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 10:14:54 PM »
I blasted ADL and Abe Foxman on the A7 page the other day....

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135149

7. Whats wrong with ADL?
[...] What is wrong with the ADL? Has it lost its way? It supports the gay agenda, kisses the Jew haters, and doesnt do a single thing to help the valiant settlers who are being forbidden to build, only because they are Jewish... Should we even consider the ADL a Jewish institution? I am fed up with Abe Foxman...
muman613, SF, CA
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 10:57:21 PM »
I agree with Chaim 100%! I was just about to post about this. This is his Grandson by the way:
http://www.atlantageorgiatriallawyers.com/attorneys/trial_litigation_lawyer_carter.html

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »
That explains it!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 12:35:01 AM »
After all the damage he did and tried to do, he has a lot of gall to think a false apology is going to cut it.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 02:19:37 AM »
I thought (and was hoping) that Carter was sincere in his apology.  Maybe not.  This could be too coincidental -- even for me (i.e., I'm easily fooled).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 02:36:03 AM »
"Rabbi" Abraham Foxman would praise Adolf Eichmann if he were still alive.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 04:15:43 AM »
Honestly what good are Carters apologies? Anyone that observed Carter in action over the years knows he did whatever was politically favorable for his own purposes. Now at the end of the road he comes with apologies to further insult all the people he has harmed over the years. I always have to laugh when people try to apologize after doing something they know will cause harm in the first place. The worst part of the picture is that the people who were harmed the most will want to believe he has actually made a reevaluation. I don't know how to put this politely but I predict that Carters grandson will win this election with overwhelming support from Jewish supporters in his voting district. The sad fact is that a big part of the Jewish voting block cant keep their hands away from the Democrat voting levers in the election booth. The more radical and liberal the candidate is the stronger the support actually becomes. Prime example was our last presidential election.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 05:21:14 AM »
YES  carter IS AN EVIL MAN  and yes i spelled his name in littlers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »
I don't see how anyone would believe a politician to start with.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 07:24:49 AM »
Could it be that Carter is close to death and he doesn't want to completely burn in hell! :dance:

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »
Thank you Chaim for the explanation.

Jason Carter, who is running in a district with a vocal Jewish population, said in a statement that his grandfather's letter was completely unrelated to his campaign and hailed the apology as a "great step towards reconciliation." 

Yeah, sure and the nazis are all sorry too.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »
NO EXCUSE, NO EXCUSE. His son is from HIM, his son is probably a WORSE Jew-hating MONSTER than Carther himself.  I AM SICK AND TIRED of this, TIRED OF IT, TIRED of these damned ANIMALS getting away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO SICK OF IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Could it be that Carter is close to death and he doesn't want to completely burn in hell! :dance:

Nope. It is a 100% political move and it probably will work. His son needs Jewish political donations and votes. This will do the trick. The liberal Jews are easily fooled.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 11:45:37 AM »
Nope. It is a 100% political move and it probably will work. His son needs Jewish political donations and votes. This will do the trick. The liberal Jews are easily fooled.
It has nothing to do with them being "easily fooled"; it has everything to do with them not giving a damn about anti-Semitism in the first place.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »
These liberal Jews would vote for Yasser Arafat and Adolph Hitler as long has they D's next to their names. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »
These liberal Jews would vote for Yasser Arafat and Adolph Hitler as long has they D's next to their names. 
Sadly true. (But many of them are Deformed "converts" and the half-Jewish children of intermarriages, making them not actually Jewish to begin with.)

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »
It has nothing to do with them being "easily fooled"; it has everything to do with them not giving a damn about anti-Semitism in the first place.

I agree with you to a point. Some of them do not even understand what TRUE anti-Semitism is. Others do not give a darn about it. There are some older ones who are easily fooled though. They think if a prominent person says they are sorry that they truly are (when they are not) and that it is some kind of honor to have a so-called important person "apologize".  These are the same people who feel that "peace treaties" with Arab nations are agreements that Arabs actually intend to honor.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »
I kind of figured since hes probably in his 90's, he would be dead by now. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 01:13:43 PM »
I agree with you to a point. Some of them do not even understand what TRUE anti-Semitism is. Others do not give a darn about it. There are some older ones who are easily fooled though. They think if a prominent person says they are sorry that they truly are (when they are not) and that it is some kind of honor to have a so-called important person "apologize".  These are the same people who feel that "peace treaties" with Arab nations are agreements that Arabs actually intend to honor.
Most of the so-called Jews who support people like Carter are outright anti-Israel and pro-black/Arab. Not only do they not give a damn about anti-Semitism, but they are anti-Semites themselves. They might be against white Nazis like those of Pedofront, but only because the white Nazis also hate "minority groups".

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 01:53:45 PM »
First of all, he didn't apologize.

Second of all, an apology isn't sufficient for the harm he brought to Israel and shouldn't be accepted.

Nope, scumbag Carter needs to retract every falsehood he's ever uttered against Israel, attempt to reverse the harm he's done and then BEG for forgiveness.

Even that won't be enough.

May he rot in hell.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »
First of all, he didn't apologize.

Second of all, an apology isn't sufficient for the harm he brought to Israel and shouldn't be accepted.

Nope, scumbag Carter needs to retract every falsehood he's ever uttered against Israel, attempt to reverse the harm he's done and then BEG for forgiveness.

Even that won't be enough.

May he rot in hell.

Good point, let him visit Kiryat Arba, or Kfar Tpuach and help them plant trees and start building homes and then I will take his apology seriously (maybe).
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »
I wish Jimmy Carter, that old prune face, would drop dead on Christmas.  That would be a Merry Christmas.