Author Topic: Build-a-Bear video 'constitutes brainwashing'  (Read 799 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Build-a-Bear video 'constitutes brainwashing'
« on: December 23, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=825972

A children's video produced by a toy company injects the issue of "global warming" into the traditional Christmas story of Santa Claus and the North Pole.

A blog on Andrew Breitbart's BigGovernment.com has uncovered a bizarre video produced by Build-a-Bear Workshop, whose website features the 3-D animation. It includes elves and two polar bears warning Santa Claus that global warming is causing the North Pole to melt and that Christmas could be canceled. Following is an excerpt from the children's video:

Polar Bear: "The North Pole is melting!"
    Santa: "Yes, my dear, we know, the climate is changing. There's bound to be a little melting."
    Polar Bear:  "It's worse than that, Santa, a lot worse! At the rate it's melting, the North Pole will be gone by Christmas!"
    Santa: "My, my...all of this gone by next Christmas? I don't think so."
    Polar Bear: "No sir, not next Christmas -- this Christmas! The day after tomorrow!"

Maura FlynnBlog author Maura Flynn writes: "I suspect you'd like to think it can't get any worse than that. Thus, it pains me to tell you that animated characters actually break into a discussion of satellite photos, and that Mrs. Claus conducts a rather unscientific experiment involving ice cubes. Needless to say, this constitutes brainwashing on the sleaziest and most sinister level."

Later in the blog, Flynn calls for a boycott of Build-A-Bear and encourages readers to "go tell it on the mountain" and to hurry before it melts. Flynn is a documentary film producer and her works include Michael Moore Hates America.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Build-a-Bear video 'constitutes brainwashing'
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:01:38 PM »
Geez, the New World Order soldiers are on the march these days... Even Santa has been conscripted into the brainwashing army.... This is an outrage. I support any boycott of this sleazy company. As we all know Climate Change has not been shown to be caused by human activity, and even any science which does show it is questionable because of the questionable 'science' which was used to generate the computer models, and the assumptions of these models.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »
Whatever happen to the polar reversal that's suppose to take place on earth? The north pole will become the south and vice-versa.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
A big change will occur that all the dials of the magnetic needle compass may need a change. They will have to be rotated upside down on east west axis.
;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 05:36:21 PM »
"On blind faith they place reliance, what we need more of is science!" -MC Hawking

(Caution Language)
http://www.mchawking.com/mp3_files/WhatWeNeedMoreOfIsScience.mp3

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
"On blind faith they place reliance, what we need more of is science!" -MC Hawking

(Caution Language)
http://www.mchawking.com/mp3_files/WhatWeNeedMoreOfIsScience.mp3

I was dancing "the robot"  :::D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »
A big change will occur that all the dials of the magnetic needle compass may need a change. They will have to be rotated upside down on east west axis.
;D

impressive!
Hasta La Vista Baby!