Author Topic: Jewish father of 7 children murdered by Arabs in drive by shooting.  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
All in the span of 30 seconds....Seven Jewish children without a father, and a mother all alone in this world.   How many more Jews are to murdered by dirty Arabs? How many more wrecked Jewish lives, before a leader emerges who will implement Arab transfer out of Israel???

When is it enough?

http://www.debka.com/index1.php

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jewish father of 7 children murdered by Arabs in drive by shooting.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:11:19 PM »
Did you not see my response to this story?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,41255.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
Did you not see my response to this story?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,41255.0.html

I just signed on and read the news.  It's just unbearable anymore

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »
To simply call them arabs doesnt do justice to the facts.... This murder was carried out by the arm of Fatah, the moderate palestinian leader whom Israel is forced to 'negotiate' with. This is very, very disturbing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »
To simply call them arabs doesnt do justice to the facts.... This murder was carried out by the arm of Fatah, the moderate palestinian leader whom Israel is forced to 'negotiate' with. This is very, very disturbing.

Yes it does, because any  Arab will murder a Jew , no matter what group the Arab is from.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »

Yes it does, because any  Arab will murder a Jew , no matter what group the Arab is from.

You are correct, but the world doesn't think like that... They are guilty of a crime, the crime of engaging in terrorist tactics, and this is what I believe they should be called. Arab terrorists, Muslim terrorists, whatever they are they are terrorists. While it is a generalization to say all arabs will kill Jews, because I do work with some who obviously are not telling me, or acting towards me, that they want to kill me. I don't know what goes on deep in their soul though, and I hope that they don't want to kill me.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

You are correct, but the world doesn't think like that... They are guilty of a crime, the crime of engaging in terrorist tactics, and this is what I believe they should be called. Arab terrorists, Muslim terrorists, whatever they are they are terrorists. While it is a generalization to say all arabs will kill Jews, because I do work with some who obviously are not telling me, or acting towards me, that they want to kill me. I don't know what goes on deep in their soul though, and I hope that they don't want to kill me.

You're complicating the issue. The point is a true Kahanist leader will get the Arabs out of Israel, regardless of world opinion.  That's the whole point of JTF.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

ANY Arab would go and murder a Jew. I don't care if he's a Muslim, a Christian, an Atheist, or whatever. He should be killed.
The State of Israel is the symbol of Jewishness, not because of its actions (whatever they are) but because of what it is. The JEWISH State. The Arabs think that this is THEIR land. They don't care about facts - those who think an Arab would give a damn about the facts are MORONS who don't understand what being not only a Middle Easterner, but an Arab, means. Arabs think with respect, power, hatred and fear. They think emotions. If you think you can contempt the Arabs like this (think that they want peace with you/like Jews/some good some not, you're either a Europian-mentality Libreal Orientalist dumb kid or just a naive fellow.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

ANY Arab would go and murder a Jew. I don't care if he's a Muslim, a Christian, an Atheist, or whatever. He should be killed.
The State of Israel is the symbol of Jewishness, not because of its actions (whatever they are) but because of what it is. The JEWISH State. The Arabs think that this is THEIR land. They don't care about facts - those who think an Arab would give a damn about the facts are MORONS who don't understand what being not only a Middle Easterner, but an Arab, means. Arabs think with respect, power, hatred and fear. They think emotions. If you think you can contempt the Arabs like this (think that they want peace with you/like Jews/some good some not, you're either a Europian-mentality Libreal Orientalist dumb kid or just a naive fellow.

Right on, brother!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »
The Bolsheviks are taking their attention away from security matters in order to focus their efforts against settlers building homes.

You're right!  And also they don't care if a Jewish father of 7  is murdered.  Come to think of it, the  Bolsheviks are  most likely are glad about his death. They think one less Jew living in a settlement.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

One more thing to add. I don't care what the world says. This is a GALUTIC outrageous, immoral view to think about what will the world think that we've experienced too many times. The so many Jewish brothers and sisters who were murered because of this traitorous, immoral, insane view are a proof for what this way of thinking can cause.

The Jews who didn't care about their brothers and sisters being GASED, RAPED, MURDERED, SLAUGHTERED, SLAYED, BOMBED, DISCRIMINATED, HUMILIATED, ROBBED, ETC - who thought "what will the Goyim say?", these are the ones who are responsible for the death of so many Jews. I've couldn't except anything else from the Goyim, but what about the victims' own brothers and sisters?
That went on again at the days of the USSR. My own family is a victim of this fear, fear of a paper tiger like "world opinion". The "love" of the world was so much more serious and imporant for these traitors who are responsible for the spiritual and physical death of so many brothers and sisters. Why can't the Jewish people finally realize the results of caring for our own butts and relations with the Gentiles as individual, more than we care about our own brothers and siters, the Name of Heaven, means?
When we bombed Iraq, the whole shouted for a month, it was just terrible!! and then it moved to Afghanistan. I'd rather have MY Israel hated in the whole world then having my Israel a loved Auschwitz. We're not public relations people. Let the Americans, Russians, Chinese, Jappies think about the world's opinion --- they need it. We don't. We're the Jewish people, we only need to think about what will G-D think.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 07:01:12 PM by Ron Of Judah »