Author Topic: Allah Vs. God  (Read 11742 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Allah Vs. God
« on: December 29, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »
If Allah is God, then the Quran is not the word of Allah.

or, equivalently:

If The Quran is the word of Allah, then Allah is not God.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Allah Vs. G-d
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 01:30:46 AM »
It doesn't bother me that Maimonides concluded that Allah and Hashem are technically the same G-d. I personally disagree, because all of the attributes of Allah came from Molech and Sin and other satanic pagan "deities" of the Fertile Crescent, and the monotheism of Allah was simply ripped-off from Judaism, but who am I to tell people what to believe?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 01:34:10 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

It doesn't bother me that Maimonides concluded that Allah and Hashem are technically the same G-d. I personally disagree, because all of the attributes of Allah came from Molech and Sin and other satanic pagan "deities" of the Fertile Crescent, and the monotheism of Allah was simply ripped-off from Judaism, but who am I to tell people what to believe?

Theologically, they are, since they're both one G-D who created the universe, the idea of divinity is the same, or let's just sum it up by - both Judaism and Islam are Monotheistic, and that's what he meant,  the difference is known (the difference between Torah and Islam), the fact that its name and theological background roots deeply in Pagan religions doesn't matter here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:34:54 AM »
I mean the Allah of the Koran, not "Allah" as the Arabic translation of G-d.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »
                                                 בס"ד

I mean the Allah of the Koran, not "Allah" as the Arabic translation of G-d.

"Allah" of the Qur'an is the same as the Arabic translation of G-D, "Al-illa". According to the Qur'an and according to Torah, G-D is One, Almighty, the Creator of the Universe, and all other Monotheistic concepts, ceou tout, that's what the Rambam meant, he didn't get into the deep theology, moral, and all that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:41:06 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

If Allah is G-d, then the Quran is not the word of Allah.

or, equivalently:

If The Quran is the word of Allah, then Allah is not G-d.

What did you want to say here?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 01:41:33 AM »
he didn't get into the deep theology, moral, and all that.
what do you mean?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

he didn't get into the deep theology, moral, and all that.
what do you mean?

Look, for a Jew, to believe in Islam is Kefirah (infidelity), since it's an insane contradiction of Toraht Moshe. What I meant is that he didn't go to the differences between Judaism and Islam ("Allah"'s hatred of the Jewish people, its support of immoral deeds, Islamic theology, etc) - what he was refering to was the Monotheistic concept of Islam (or Yichud - uniqueneess of divinity). What you're saying is that the Rambam G-D forbid said that Judaism and Islam are the same, you didn't understand what the Rambam meant.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Theologically, they are, since they're both one G-D who created the universe, the idea of divinity is the same, or let's just sum it up by - both Judaism and Islam are Monotheistic, and that's what he meant,  the difference is known (the difference between Torah and Islam), the fact that its name and theological background roots deeply in Pagan religions doesn't matter here.
even theologically they dont have same idea, Muslims technically are pagans for whom worshipping towards the direction of the black rock is compulsory.   From study of ancient Arab religions, we can conclude that Al-Lah is a pagan moon God.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 01:48:15 AM »
No, I know he didn't mean that at all! I said that the Rambam said that technically Allah and Hashem are the same deity, not that Islam is Judaism!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 01:49:27 AM »
                                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

even theologically they dont have same idea, Muslims technically are pagans for whom worshipping towards the direction of the black rock is compulsory.   From study of ancient Arab religions, we can conclude that Al-Lah is a pagan moon G-d.

They don't worship the Ka'bah. They do sanctify it but they don't worship it. I repeat, the theological background/the origin of its name is not a factor, but the uniquenesess that Islam does to the Divinity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 01:52:27 AM »
                                                בס"ד

No, I know he didn't mean that at all! I said that the Rambam said that technically Allah and Hashem are the same deity, not that Islam is Judaism!

He said that they're not idol worshippers since that they're doing Yichud an worshipping one G-d.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

"אלו הישמעאלים אינם עובדי עבודה זרה כלל, וכבר נכרתה מפיהם ומליבם, והם מייחדים לאל יתברך ייחוד כראוי, ייחוד שאין בו דופי (מונותיאיזם צרוף). ולא מפני שהם משקרים עלינו ומכזבים ואומרים, שאנו אומרים שיש לאל יתעלה בן, נכזב כך אנחנו עליהם ונאמר שהם עובדי עבודה זרה. התורה העידה עליהם, אשר פיהם דבר שוא וימינם ימין שקר .והיא העידה עלינו שארית ישראל לא יעשו עוולה ולא ידברו כזב ולא ימצא בפיהם לשון תרמית. ואף שמתחילה היתה בבית-תפילתם עבודה זרה, עכשיו כולם לבם לשמים, וטעותם וטיפשותם בדברים אחרים הן שאי אפשר לאומרן בכתב, מפני פושעי ורשעי ישראל (המלשינים), אבל בייחוד השם יתעלה אין להם טעות כלל".

As I see he responds to their wrong ideas and hatred of Israel, but he says that they don't have mistakes in their Uniqueness of the Divinity (Monotheism - Yichud).

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 02:07:01 AM »
The problem may not be with the concept but with the fictitious manner in which the whole so-called knowledge was transpired. Otherwise no more so-called Prophet was required.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 02:41:33 AM »
Taoists believe in the One Tao.

Just because muslims claim they worship 'the one god' (which in essence is a mere theory), doesn't mean [censored].
You can clearly see that islam only leads to pedosexuality, bestiality and massmurder. Their 'one god' is not true.

Claiming nor believing to worship 'the one god' obviously means [censored].
You will be known by your deeds.

The 'awareness/conciousness' of muslims is obviously (mis)directed to someplace else than the 'real' one god, so any claim that muslims worship the 'one god' is a mere display of lack of understanding and taking theory over the obvious truth.

For the slow ones:

"The mind and spirit of a praying muslim goes not to
-the one god

but

-to someplace else; some place bad"

Is it really that hard? Even atheist quantum physics scientists come closer to god than a muslim.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 02:45:29 AM »
                                                                             בס"ד

Just because muslims claim they worship 'the one G-d' (which in essence is a mere theory), doesn't mean drek.
You can clearly see that islam only leads to pedosexuality, bestiality and massmurder. Their 'one G-d' is not true.

Claiming nor believing to worship 'the one G-d' obviously means drek.

The 'awareness/conciousness' of muslims is obviously (mis)directed to someplace else than the 'real' one G-d, so any claim that muslims worship the 'one G-d' is a mere display of lack of understanding and taking theory over the obvious truth.

For the slow ones:

-the one G-d

but

Is it really that hard? Even atheist quantum physics scientists come closer to G-d than a muslim.

Let me sup it up by one word, BULLS*IT, believing in one G-d isn't suggesting positive or negative deeds, it has nothing to do with moral. And let me say one more thing, Atheists are more dangerous and immoral than any Muslim.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 02:46:45 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

The problem may not be with the concept but with the fictitious manner in which the whole so-called knowledge was transpired. Otherwise no more so-called Prophet was required.

What?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:26 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

What?

Yes....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:58 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

בס"ד

What?

Yes....

I meant that I didn't understand your point. ???

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 02:53:57 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

בס"ד

What?

Yes....

I meant that I didn't understand your point. ???

It means Moses (Musa) was enough and Mhmad was no more required to be seen anywhere....

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 02:58:00 AM »
                                                                             "

Just because muslims claim they worship 'the one G-d' (which in essence is a mere theory), doesn't mean drek.
You can clearly see that islam only leads to pedosexuality, bestiality and massmurder. Their 'one G-d' is not true.

Claiming nor believing to worship 'the one G-d' obviously means drek.

The 'awareness/conciousness' of muslims is obviously (mis)directed to someplace else than the 'real' one G-d, so any claim that muslims worship the 'one G-d' is a mere display of lack of understanding and taking theory over the obvious truth.

For the slow ones:

-the one G-d

but

Is it really that hard? Even atheist quantum physics scientists come closer to G-d than a muslim.

Let me sup it up by one word, BULLS*IT, believing in one G-d isn't suggesting positive or negative deeds, it has nothing to do with moral. And let me say one more thing, Atheists are more dangerous and immoral than any Muslim.

Yes, I already was under the impression that you were a forefighter for religion without morality.
Religion without morality will lead to nothing. You might just as well believe in the one satan.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 03:05:47 AM »
"Let me sup it up by one word, BULLS*IT, believing in one G-d isn't suggesting positive or negative deeds, it has nothing to do with moral. And let me say one more thing, Atheists are more dangerous and immoral than any Muslim."

When was the last time an atheist committed a suicide bombing?   :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 04:21:00 AM »
"Let me sup it up by one word, BULLS*IT, believing in one G-d isn't suggesting positive or negative deeds, it has nothing to do with moral. And let me say one more thing, Atheists are more dangerous and immoral than any Muslim."

When was the last time an atheist committed a suicide bombing?   :::D
i think when Ron said "Atheists" he must have meant "Communists"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

even theologically they dont have same idea, Muslims technically are pagans for whom worshipping towards the direction of the black rock is compulsory.   From study of ancient Arab religions, we can conclude that Al-Lah is a pagan moon G-d.

HZ,

Are you aware that Jews are required to pray facing Eastward toward the Beit HaMikdash/Temple mount? I dont think that there is anything particularly wrong with praying facing toward something.... I think this too is stolen from Judaism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

If Allah is G-d, then the Quran is not the word of Allah.

or, equivalently:

If The Quran is the word of Allah, then Allah is not G-d.

What did you want to say here?

I tried to sum up elegantly the two main opinion in this forum regarding this subject. And also to clear out why in any case essentially since we are all agreeing on the fact that:
The Quran is not the word of God,
in reality it doesn't really matter if one thinks that Allah is God or not.