Author Topic: Troll Alert  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Troll Alert
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »
I just let him have it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »
Wow, this video of Glen Beck is great.  :)

I commented the accusations of Thomas.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 01:17:49 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
Thanks Hanna and Ulli!  You guys are great!

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »
I also left a comment. I wonder how he will respond. He's probably a Ron Paul supporter. Those people accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being unpatriotic, but they support Hezbollah and Iran's nuclear program.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »
I also left a comment. I wonder how he will respond. He's probably a Ron Paul supporter. Those people accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being unpatriotic, but they support Hezbollah and Iran's nuclear program.

Yes, indeed they do. I have seen it dozens of times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

Those who cannot debate, defame (the American true right-wingers). Though let's be honest, what sane loyal Jew consideres himself an American patriot?

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

Those who cannot debate, defame (the American true right-wingers). Though let's be honest, what sane loyal Jew consideres himself an American patriot?

I agree with you. Here's the comment I left on the blog.

"Jews should be serving in the Israeli military, not the American military. By the way, Thomas, what have you done for the United States of America?"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
                                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

"Jews should be serving in the Israeli military, not the American military. By the way, Thomas, what have you done for the United States of America?"

I can smell what he'd respond. I guess he'd tell you that if you live in America that you should serve in the American army, if not, you should get out.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
                                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

I can smell what he'd respond. I guess he'd tell you that if you live in America that you should serve in the American army, if not, you should get out.

If he wrote that, I would respond that Jews should leave America, but that's our problem, not his problem. His problem is that he's committing a major sin by insulting the Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »
Hi Moshe92.

Thanks for commenting.

I have one little quibble though. 

Chaim said on past Ask JTF shows that the IDF is leftist.  When MackaB asked a few weeks ago if he should join the IDF, Chaim said no. 

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »
I believe that people should serve in the IDF unless they are put in the position to expel Jews from their homes.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

I believe that people should serve in the IDF unless they are put in the position to expel Jews from their homes.

Or "fight" with fake mercy and Alteroistic immoral moralism against our enemies.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 03:02:40 PM »
Done  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »
At least the American military doesn't throw Jews out of their homes and gives their homes to Muslims.. Food for thought. I would fight in the Israeli Military, when it truly becomes the "ISRAELI MILITARY".. Not a Pseudo Jewish military puppet being ruled by its Anti-Semitic, Pro-Arab European masters.    What I like  to know is what does those pieces of SH*T wearing IDF uniforms who threw Jews out of their homes and beat up Jewish nationalists think about themselves? I  say everyone of them should be hung and have their bodies dangling in the center of Jerusalem.

בס"ד

בס"ד

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
At least the American military doesn't throw Jews out of their homes and gives their homes to Muslims.. Food for thought. I would fight in the Israeli Military, when it truly becomes the "ISRAELI MILITARY".. Not a Pseudo Jewish military puppet being ruled by its Anti-Semitic, Pro-Arab European masters.    What I like  to know is what does those pieces of SH*T wearing IDF uniforms who threw Jews out of their homes and beat up Jewish nationalists think about themselves? I  say everyone of them should be hung and have their bodies dangling in the center of Jerusalem.

בס"ד

בס"ד

Don't talk like a Commie. At least the IDF isn't training and arming the "P"LO and Hamas terrorists, and at least this army is MY army. This is MY Jewish (within vasy majority of its soldiers) army, the only way we could change its negative attributes (and I admit that there are) is within the army, YES DTI, we HAVE to join the army in order to change it and influece others to change it. What you suggest is Galutic cowardness and "let others do my job".

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »
How the hell am I talking like a commie?  No disrespect son, but you should not make statements that are totally fallacious.  Me, saying that IDF has some self-hating tendencies makes me a communist?? ??  Since when do communists support Jews and Zionist nationalists.   You're smart young guy, so don't go around saying stupid things Ron.  I have the right to say what i said.  No American soldier ever threw a Jew out of his home and gave that home to Muslims.  I know the AMerican government itself has done things to harm Israel, but that was not without the Israeli puppet government complying with those measures that were manifested by the liberal Jew haters in this country.   The Spirit of 1948 seems to be fading away and it worries me.

Don't forget that many IDF soldiers go around beating up JEwish nationalists.  And for your to say a guy with an IDF uniform who throws you and your family from their home is "YOUR ARMY", just solidifies my point about how naive many Israelis are about the present state of their country.  I think Israel truly needs a revolution to free itself of the self-hating Jews that are plaguing the country.

Can i really say the IDF and the Israeli government is "MY ARMY" and "MY GOVERNMENT" when we have so many arabs in the government who work hard every day to oppress and destroy the JEwish race?

Change it by Joining it??  Oh G-d... First of all, the Israeli government has been dismissing and imprisoning all soldiers who will not comply with its totalitarian Self-Hating commands to fight against the outposts and remove Jews from their homes.  THe Israeli government is working hand-in-hand with Obama.  The best thing we can do is support Jews in government who will put an end to the self-hating measures being administered by the lefitsts in power.  They call the shots, not some young soldier in the field.

What have I said that sounds like F'ing Communism??? I like you to tell me??

As far as being a coward.. Come see and what I would do if you tried taking my home and give it to muslim. I  won't be sitting on my a-s-s and protesting like some dumb hippy.. I will go out in a fury of gunfire. My grandmother told me what happened in Ukraine when Jews sat around being passive resistant, like so many Israelis are.

LOL
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 04:59:51 PM by DeathToIslam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »
                                                                      בס"ד

1.) The Americans soldiers didn't have to throw them out, they used the Arab terrorists they arm and finance to suicide bomb them from the inside.

2.) Your arguments fail completely, the vast majority of the Israelis realize the truth in one way or another, change means nothing with the brainwashing. You can never accomplish anything in the IDF sitting on your chair based in the US, change comes from the inside. The more soldiers are ready to do what needs to be done the bette, since people don't want to join the army their amount is so little and that's why we're facing most of the problems we face nowadays.

3.) I know the crimes they're doing, not going to the army isn't gonna change anything but make it worse.

4.) Forcedly resisting to the expelling soldiers is MORE dangerous than not resisting at all, there are other ways to badly hurt their moral.

5.) "Your" house is not your house, that's what the German Jews thought before the Holocaust.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »
4.) Forcedly resisting to the expelling soldiers is MORE dangerous than not resisting at all, there are other ways to badly hurt their moral.
I am not quite sure what you are saying.  But, I think not resisting is more dangerous than allowing an army to come and throw you out of your homes and give them to your enemy.  What other ways are better to resist the IDF then defending wher you live?   

One of the sayings of the founding fathers of AMerica was "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

Now, I feel bad most Israelis in this day and age will not accept the statement of this wise American.  They rather just think of other ways to resist then the only way..  During the Civil War, when Confederates or Union soldiers marched on each others land and were going to set fire to people's farms or homes, those people took their guns and fought to the death to defend their property and families.   This was common throughout USA.. Americans in the countryside are strong spirited in many ways and what happened in Israel could not happen here.  I am ashamed to say this, being Jewish, but I must say it.   If what happened to those Jews at those outposts and settlements happened in USA, there would have been long exchange of gunfire.

Your" house is not your house, that's what the German Jews thought before the Holocaust.
I don't live in Germany , Europe or Israel.. Me and my grandparents have never been thrown out of our homes here yet.  That is more than I can say for Jews in Germany, Europe or even Israel.

.) I know the crimes they're doing, not going to the army isn't gonna change anything but make it worse.
Is an IDF soldier who beats up a Jewish nationalist and throws him from his home, a traitor?  Do traitors deserve to be executed?  If the PM of Israel calls for the destruciton of Jewish homes to build arab ones, should we not start a revolution? 

You say I cannot do nothing in USA or from my home.  What are you doing?  I like to know.  What have many Israelis done for their country, because I see many Israeli nationalists asking for support from their American Jewish brothers who are making money and thriving well in USA.  If we are all locked up in a prison in Israel, so the leftist self-hating Jews can promote their agenda, I think we even could have been better off in USA than Israel.

This is not to say that I think Jews should not all return to Israel.  When the Greater Israel Empire empire is being restored and Israel has a righteous king or leader, then I think every Jew has a duty to leave the Galut and come back together to Israel to fight to reclaim the Kingdom of Israel.

However, in this day and age all I see is chaos and an Israel that is complacent and a government that is working hard to appease Israel's enemies.   Why did we Jews leave Israel in the first place?  Perhaps, if what you say is correct.  Every Jew and his grandparents are traitors.  Perhaps we would have been better off staying In Israel and fighting the Romans, until we all died?  At least we never would have left our country , right?

BTW.. A person can have both Israel and American dual citizenship.  So, I think every Jew should take advantage of that.  However,  throwing away your career, skills, so you can become a soldier in the IDF that has partially been used as a tool to oppress Jewish people, may not be the best option.    A person should not limit himself, because he thinks his sacrifice will be honored by G-d.  G-d gave us opportunities in this life to use them wisely and intelligently.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 05:24:31 PM by DeathToIslam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

You're not aswering my arguments --- you're talking about moral (of which I completely agree, my view about them is more "extremist" than yours) - I'm talking about what we should do. You're like the Haredim who don't join the army because of some Ervot problems in most of the aspects of the army - and believe this would solve the problem. Let me tell you something - it doesn't and will never do.
The American revolution has no comparison to our situation, in any way, besides Colonial ideology.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »
Well I certainly agree with Death to Islam that all those traitor soliders who beat up Jewish nationalists and threw them out of their homes should be tried for treason, then executed. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 05:22:39 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

About the last part of your massage... Only together we can even get closer to the level of more than a Statel in the Mid East.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
I got the mongrel horde... I gave him a pic of a gun being fired.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
I got the mongrel horde... I gave him a pic of a gun being fired.

I saw that, AsheDina.  Thanks!

And thank you Secularbeliever as well!