Author Topic: More Trolls!  (Read 1088 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: More Trolls!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »
Just wrote a whopper @

http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/you-just-might-be-a-liberal-jew-if/#comment-3626

38  muman613 on December 30, 2009 said:

Mr Coe,

You do not know Jews. All the Jews I know are hard working American citizens who vote, who pay taxes, and who have served in the American military. Obviously you speak falsehood, and try to deceive others. There are many million Jews in this country and because of a small handful of Jews who you just need to hate, you have cast judgment on all American Jews. What gives you the right to make such a provocative statement? You must be one of those people who have an inbred hatred of Jews, clouded by the sick propaganda which you read.

All antisemites are from the same tree, the same mold, and they all are sick to the core. I will not debate with such mental lightweights, but I will protest against the evil which they spew. I have been a patriotic American who has worked for over 20 years, paying taxes, and voting, and exercising my freedoms as every American is guaranteed. The voices of hate do not frighten me because I know the fate of those who will rise against the Jewish people. Right makes Might according to my faith, and let the antisemites marvel in their defeat.

Regarding Obama, he is a travesty and he is no friend of the Jewish people. His attempt to act as if he has Jewish advisers only impresses those simpletons who use that fact to clobber the Jewish people. Those evil Jews include Rahm Emannuel, who acts as a Jester in Obamas court. Obama needs to get his nose out of the business of Israel, and instead concentrate on his insane Health Care travesty, or his newest tax on the ‘rich’ who are only rich to the ghetto poor.

You who has hatred in his heart toward the Jewish people will know the truth when it smacks them on the back of the head.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »
Great reply!  Thanks Muman!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »
Lisa, just block the b*stard.  OR, send him over to me, I am hungry : )  I eat these NAZIs for b-fast.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
Lisa, just block the b*stard.  OR, send him over to me, I am hungry : )  I eat these NAZIs for b-fast.

Breakfast good idea.  :::D Good morning.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »
AsheDina, I would love to block them.  But first I want to chew them out thoroughly and humiliate them.  I don't want it to seem like I have anything to hide. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 09:54:50 AM »
AsheDina, I would love to block them.  But first I want to chew them out thoroughly and humiliate them.  I don't want it to seem like I have anything to hide. 
Well they came over to my blog, and my first post yesterday was on a white guy getting attacked in Denver by a black gang...so...there it is.   I am NOT 'anti-American' against the Liberty.  I am pro-American, Stay out of the middle east, let Israel kill the Muslims and let G-d sort it out.  I dont see what the issue is.
Israel is SUPPOSED TO BE a Holy State.  Anyway, of course I feel terribly for sailors that get KIA.  But COME ON! Look at Iraq, look at Vietnam, there are a TON of lousy mistakes and evil this govt has done, the Liberty is a SMALL event compared to the Japs in WW2.  WTC 9/11.
We should not have been in the middle of ANY war that Israel is IN.  Morale support is all any Israeli-patriot needs. Why do these people not know that we are AGAINST foreign aid? 

America has a RIGHT to defend itself against enemies, and so does Israel, thats the bottom line with The USS Liberty. Of course we had the jerk off L.B.J making some STUPID decisions, and NOBODY puts the blame on THAT ahole?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 10:24:03 AM »
AsheDina, why did you say to Dave Coe, "Shalom and G-d bless?"

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 11:15:06 AM »
I like the opposing views and hope they come back, b/c if they dont see that, they assume that we are all the same as left wing Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »
You did not see this post, Lisa, he posted several times. He tried to say that D. Duke said that the maker of BRATZ dolls is a Jewish man, he is wrong.  That is my whole idea to, to DISPROVE most of David Duke, b/c he LIES about Jewish people.  Most of these people are NOT White and nationalist, they are Sf. people. 

Dave;
Isaac Larian – American-Iranian Entrepreneur of the year 2007 … From an Iranian Childhood of More Work than Play, a Tycoon Rises http://www.bodazey.com/Isaac_Larian.html
Dave, you cant believe EVERYTHING that He says. Isaac is an Iranian. He grew up as an Iranian in an ISLAMIC Republic. HE is the maker of BRATZ, now Barbie is a Jewish woman, she didnt stoop TOO low, thank G-d.
**Avad only made the movie- which is just as sick, imo, but not as bad as the maker.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
So then should I *not* have blocked those trolls? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
You did not see this post, Lisa, he posted several times. He tried to say that D. Duke said that the maker of BRATZ dolls is a Jewish man, he is wrong.  That is my whole idea to, to DISPROVE most of David Duke, b/c he LIES about Jewish people.  Most of these people are NOT White and nationalist, they are Sf. people. 

Dave;
Isaac Larian – American-Iranian Entrepreneur of the year 2007 … From an Iranian Childhood of More Work than Play, a Tycoon Rises http://www.bodazey.com/Isaac_Larian.html
Dave, you cant believe EVERYTHING that He says. Isaac is an Iranian. He grew up as an Iranian in an ISLAMIC Republic. HE is the maker of BRATZ, now Barbie is a Jewish woman, she didnt stoop TOO low, thank G-d.
**Avad only made the movie- which is just as sick, imo, but not as bad as the maker.

AsheDina,

You are aware that there is a Jewish community in Iran? Just because he was born in Iran doesn't mean he is not Jewish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »
He is not Jewish, Muman.  He is not even religious.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »
So then should I *not* have blocked those trolls? 
Lisa, I do after awhile, and as bad as they are, they are NEVER as bad as our own people.  This is the truth.  I have a left wing moonbat Jew in name only that posts on my website EVERYDAY, I dont post it, it is ludicrous for me to put up with the witch
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »

Dave;

AsheDina,

You are aware that there is a Jewish community in Iran? Just because he was born in Iran doesn't mean he is not Jewish...

Muman, can you explain to me HOW a person that is a Jew be FOR putting evil things like BRATZ out there? IMO, that is NOT A Jew.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »
Muman, surely you CANNOT put this pig with his Bratz dolls in the SAME category as yourself.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל