Author Topic: Elephant brutally kills man. Would be nice nice if it was Jimmy Carter instead!  (Read 860 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shocking.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
A whole lot better if that was Obongo, but the elephant would rather ride him if you know what I mean.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
A whole lot better if that was Obongo, but the elephant would rather ride him if you know what I mean.  ;D

I know what you mean! :laugh:

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I can't believe how people post responses like "that guy probably died,i love when wild animals kill people!"

and even the video poster writes "they start throwing him over and over like a ball lol".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I can't believe how people post responses like "that guy probably died,i love when wild animals kill people!"

and even the video poster writes "they start throwing him over and over like a ball lol".

I know, people aren't happy, unless some big dumb animal kills a human, it just amazes me how pitiful these people are

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
It would also be nice if it was George Soros.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt