Author Topic: The Nazi rallies are back!  (Read 1108 times)

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
The Nazi rallies are back!
« on: December 28, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »
Here's one from Times Square yesterday:

Here's my take on the Duranty media's complicity:

http://newsrealblog.com/2009/12/28/will-the-lamestream-media-once-again-ignore-the-jihad-against-israel-and-the-jews/
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Nazi rallies are back!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
I also notice there is quite a few self hating Jews in the crowd.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
J-damn, Shalom. Thanks for that video.  I wish you would put more like that here- we are a MOVEMENT that is gaining MASSIVE momentum in Israel, and this needs to stretch here in America--BIGTIME.  I will do videos again, but NONE of us are 'for' being big media dogs, just patriots, period.

I commented over there, I use to comment all the time, and they changed their blog-server. 
I am The Mad Jewess.

Can you please ask them to let me get my comments in?  I totally push Horowitz's News Real Blog.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »
BTW....EXCELLENT VIDS in exposing those self-hating RETARDS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 03:00:17 PM »
Shocking.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 12:20:02 AM »
@AsheDina You're the Mad Jewess?  I'm a big fan.  Just tweet me @jdamn if your comments are blocked.  David's supposed to keep on top of that.  I love your comments over there.  I'm JE Tabler, by the way.  I thought it was hilarious when you called that troll ''madam' over on my post. 

I'm a hardcore YouTube addict, so I like doing stuff like the video.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 04:02:23 AM »
I'm glad you made it to the forum.
I have known you on youtube for a while now...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »
Terrible!

Down with Pali Nazis!!!

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »
truly there is nothing new under the sun, the devil is still promoting this old wicked vile thinking with those who are willing

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 09:28:22 AM »
@AsheDina You're the Mad Jewess?  I'm a big fan.  Just tweet me @jdamn if your comments are blocked.  David's supposed to keep on top of that.  I love your comments over there.  I'm JE Tabler, by the way.  I thought it was hilarious when you called that troll ''madam' over on my post. 

I'm a hardcore YouTube addict, so I like doing stuff like the video.

Thanks! Good to know I have fans, Wordpress NEVER shows me my REAL stats.  OK, I remember you lol.. OK, I will Tweet you, but even stupid twitter refuses to shorten my links. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »
jdamn,   thanks for putting together this video.       It's a reminder of who many of the enemies of Israel and the U.S. are and that we live in an evil generation.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »
You guys are sweet. AsheDina, you should get the Twitterbar add-on for Firefox.  It actually works really well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »
This twitter seems like a lot of hot air... People who spend their time twittering are really living in a fantasy world. They act like armchair generals but they live in a vacuum. I've been around the internet since it's creation, and every year the 'social networking' tools get vainer and vainer.

Back in grandpa mumans days we had the following : USENET, IRC, and HTTP. And believe it or not we were able to get our ideas out and make changes to the world because this is what everyone in the computer world did... Now we have the facebooks, the twitters, and the micro-blogs so that every dick jane and harry can get their opinions, no matter how stupid, out there.... I don't know, does anyone agree with me? Is this really progress? I think we have slid into people making up their own realities and attempting to persuade others to believe in the idiot bloggers opinions. Back in grandpa mumans day we had a thing called Journalism, and it was a art and a science... If you were unable to act as a journalist, with the facts and the interest of the reader in mind, you would not get a spot on the limited media news outlets.

I read on these 'blogs' and 'talkbacks' the most insane conspiracy theories... Everyone here knows that I HATE WITH A PASSION anyone who denies that the Muslims were behind 9/11, especially those who think GW bush did it... And those who think that the Jews helped GW bush do it.... I hate them with a hate reserved for those who I can be motivated to violence. I read these 'armchair generals' ideas about how 9/11 was really a inside job.... I would like to respond to their perverted ideas but I am sure that nothing I can say will alter their perception, same with leftists, same with Nazis, and same with Wahabbi Islamists. They all subscribe to an insane ideology which clouds their perception.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »
I cry when I see genocide in gaza..because it sounds awesome and funny and too good to be true.
Hopefully god a zionist will destroy them all. Then they will have meaning behind there chants.

I didn't even watch the entire video it angers me too much.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »
Are there any counter protest by any chance?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 05:59:08 PM »
Free-free Palestine!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774