Author Topic: the jews and gentiles unite thread  (Read 1358 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
the jews and gentiles unite thread
« on: December 30, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »
i think we have all missed what we are here for. Fighting against evil. We have people here with different faiths. You may, or may not agree with there faiths. But at the end of the day the beliefs on this forum whether it be jewish, hindu, christian and humanist are all superior to islam, and black culture.

This argueing over whether allah is the same god as the jews or not is trivia. we all agree that islam must be stopped, along with all the other evil and injustices in the world. So what if chaim thinks its the same god, it doesnt stop the fact that he knows islam is a evil and wicked cult with a paedophile prophet.

I know this is a corny thread, but at the moment we appear to be dividing and con ourselfs, and making us lose focus on our goals.

i think we should have a peace treaty on debating other peoples religions, or at least come to a overall understanding that theologically some of may have our differneces. But we all agree on fighting this politically correct straight jacket thats killing western civilization.

So from now on i want all the gentiles, and the jewish members to stop bickering and focus on making this a mass movement that it deserves...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: the jews and gentiles unite thread
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »
This Matisyahu song sums up this idea:

What Im fighting for

Chorus:
What I'm fighting for is worth far more than silver and gold.
What I'm fighting for is a chance to unite the past,
With the brothers coming home at last
Fighting together for life

Verse:
Sons and daughters of Abraham
Lay down to a higher command
Don't be tricked by the acts of man
Got wisdom revealed in a holy plan
A chance to unite the past,

Bridge:
To Zion we roam
And we're not all alone
Unite and purify

What I'm fighting for is worth far more than silver and gold.
What I'm fighting for is a chance to unite the past,

To Zion we roam
And we're not all alone
Unite and purify

What I'm fighting for
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »
i think we have all missed what we are here for. Fighting against evil. We have people here with different faiths. You may, or may not agree with there faiths. But at the end of the day the beliefs on this forum whether it be jewish, hindu, christian and humanist are all superior to islam, and black culture.

This argueing over whether allah is the same G-d as the jews or not is trivia. we all agree that islam must be stopped, along with all the other evil and injustices in the world. So what if chaim thinks its the same G-d, it doesnt stop the fact that he knows islam is a evil and wicked cult with a paedophile prophet.

I know this is a corny thread, but at the moment we appear to be dividing and con ourselfs, and making us lose focus on our goals.

i think we should have a peace treaty on debating other peoples religions, or at least come to a overall understanding that theologically some of may have our differneces. But we all agree on fighting this politically correct straight jacket thats killing western civilization.

So from now on i want all the gentiles, and the jewish members to stop bickering and focus on making this a mass movement that it deserves...

Spot on, excellent post.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »
Yes, very good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »
Couldn't have said it better myself. In the past few months there have been many discussions and debates between Jews and non-Jews on Christianity and Judaism. There has been a lot of debating and bickering amongst members regarding theological issues. Why?

We know our differences. Chaim even dedicated a good portion of his "Ask JTF" program talking about the differences. So why are we spending so much time discussing this? We're all here because we have some common concerns and goals and I believe we all respect each other. So let's drop this nonsense.     

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
Yes I agree.

By the way.  I think this all underscores what an important role Chaim and the admins play in keeping unity and focus in the forum.  Its a tough job but it is of the utmost importance; and they do a superb job.   :clap:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »
^^^^i agree

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
This is nice.  :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 11:15:11 PM »
If you reject someone as a friend they could become your enemy instead. Which would you rather have? People here should think about this.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »
בס''ד

Thank you for opening this excellent thread. I think that 95% of our members agree with what you are saying.

Our members are overwhelmingly ready, even anxious, for us to unite and fight together.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 08:26:20 AM »
I second what Serbian Canadian says! We MUST unite in this fight for our lives and for the beautiful country of Israel. God bless you all here and may He keep you safe in 2010!  :fist: :fist: :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »

You're right we are superior than Islama-filth.
This mouse pad here is superior than Islamaniacs.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
I agree, We are all fighting the same Islamic enemy, and everyone on this website, seems to care about lives and freedom.  It will take all our peoples together to fight this terrible evil.  The devil wants to divide us and make us feel fighting against the forces of evil is hopeless.

Ephesians: 6:10- says  Finally be strong in the lord and the strength of his might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.  For our strugle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Please listen to the words of truth, not religion.  This scripture is enabling us to fight evil, not telling us to judge whether we disagree on the kind of religion we belong to.   Common sense always takes precedence.

I hope we can all be brothers and sisters, regardless of religion- and I am excluding Islam because I don't trust any of them!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »
Thank you Debbie, I think you are saying what most of us are trying to say, but couldn't find the words.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 12:36:07 PM »
Let's roll

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »
 :jump:  :jump: :jump: :fist: :israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »

You're right we are superior than Islama-filth.
This mouse pad here is superior than Islamaniacs.

The dirt cleaned out from underneath a monkey's fingernails is superior to Islamics.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 07:35:05 PM »
בס''ד

Thank you for opening this excellent thread. I think that 95% of our members agree with what you are saying.

Our members are overwhelmingly ready, even anxious, for us to unite and fight together.
Amen, Chaim.