Author Topic: ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE YESTERDAY  (Read 3087 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE YESTERDAY
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
so I'm still out of town and yesterday one of my mom's old old friends from high school took us downtown, we went to eat, went to the zoo, and saw a show. U'd think it's nice right? WRONG! HE'S A LEFTIST OBAMA LOVER. HE CLAIMED HE'S THE BEST PRESIDENT SINCE HE INHERITED AN IMPOSSIBLE POSITION. HE DIDNT THINK JEREMIAH WRIGHT WAS A BIG DEAL. HE BELIEVED THAT WE SHOULD TRY SETTLEMENT FREEZES TO GET PEACE. HE DIDNT BELIEVE IN ORAL LAW AT ALL. HE LIKES MLK JR. AND THE OWNER OF THE RESTARAINT WE WENT TO HAS A PIC OF HIS SON WITH OBAMA IN HIS WALLET!!! HE LOOOOOVES OBAMA! HE DEFENDS HIM ND EVERYTHING. THEY WERE SCREAMING AT ME TELLING ME HE'S A HAWAIIN CHRISTIAN ETC. THEY SAID THE COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST WANTED ISRAEL TO PPROSPER. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BAD CONDITIONS ARABS LIVE IN IN ISRAEL ETC. I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE YESTERDAY. AND ON THE WAY BACK, THE SHMUCK PLAYED ABBA, UNDER 42 )OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) AND SOME OTHER QUEER MUSIC!!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE YESTERDAY
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »
Sounds like the usual brainwashing that this gov't is instilling! >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
so I'm still out of town and yesterday one of my mom's old old friends from high school took us downtown, we went to eat, went to the zoo, and saw a show. U'd think it's nice right? WRONG! HE'S A LEFTIST OBAMA LOVER. HE CLAIMED HE'S THE BEST PRESIDENT SINCE HE INHERITED AN IMPOSSIBLE POSITION. HE DIDNT THINK JEREMIAH WRIGHT WAS A BIG DEAL. HE BELIEVED THAT WE SHOULD TRY SETTLEMENT FREEZES TO GET PEACE. HE DIDNT BELIEVE IN ORAL LAW AT ALL. HE LIKES MLK JR. AND THE OWNER OF THE RESTARAINT WE WENT TO HAS A PIC OF HIS SON WITH OBAMA IN HIS WALLET!!! HE LOOOOOVES OBAMA! HE DEFENDS HIM ND EVERYTHING. THEY WERE SCREAMING AT ME TELLING ME HE'S A HAWAIIN CHRISTIAN ETC. THEY SAID THE COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST WANTED ISRAEL TO PPROSPER. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BAD CONDITIONS ARABS LIVE IN IN ISRAEL ETC. I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE YESTERDAY. AND ON THE WAY BACK, THE SHMUCK PLAYED ABBA, UNDER 42 )OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) AND SOME OTHER QUEER MUSIC!!!!
Wow they had all the talking points down pat... Sounds like you were at a DNC rally. What can you do old liberals are the worst. Either you have to tell them off or suffer in silence.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »
Mo...this is why I am vehement about rebuking left wing Jews, they are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wrong.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »
Is he some kind of self hating Jew or a gentile?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
I hope that you had some civil conversations with him about how wrong that he is and he should reconsider.

Maybe he will start thinking about what you said.

At one time in my life, I loved Abba music. (not now). :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »
Is it worth arguing with these people?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
Honestly speaking ... No!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 12:47:26 PM »

Probably not.  In the end they will probably just end up calling you racist.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 12:48:35 PM »

I think it is. ONE ON ONE.
Learn Alinsky Rules for Radicals. It will help you.
This young person, after all is Jewish.  
This is PRECISELY why I get yelled at on my own blog, b/c I call of these evil left wing Moonbat Jews in name only, and I get called a "NAZI" etc.. I am really sick and tired of that, they dont even care that their kids are BRAINWASHED.
Many times, I will side with a person that is no friend over these left wing Jews in name only that make ALL Jews look terrible.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 12:57:16 PM »
I DO argue with mose of them and feel it's worth it if I gave them something to think about. So sorry you had to go through all of this Mo!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »
I don't really argue, but discuss....in person like that. One of one, I think it can help..gives them something to think about later.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »
I don't really argue, but discuss....in person like that. One of one, I think it can help..gives them something to think about later.

Well I try to do that though a lot of times they start screaming.  Like the case with this woman with a Mexican boyfriend about illegal aliens.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 02:39:23 PM »

Well I try to do that though a lot of times they start screaming.  Like the case with this woman with a Mexican boyfriend about illegal aliens.

When they start screaming like that, then they have no intelligent replies to back up what they are saying. This is what the liberals do, they get in your face and yell, thinking you will back down and I just tell them what a fool they look like, getting all bent out of shape over something they can't back up.  :laugh:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »
Reagan also inherited a horrible economy ... from Jimmy Carter.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »
I don't know what to say other than that some people just indulge the evil inclination.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 12:00:59 AM »
Reagan also inherited a horrible economy ... from Jimmy Carter.

The economy at that time was going into double digits real fast. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 05:24:16 AM »
I can't reason with any screaming people, either. lol.

When they start screaming like that, then they have no intelligent replies to back up what they are saying. This is what the liberals do, they get in your face and yell, thinking you will back down and I just tell them what a fool they look like, getting all bent out of shape over something they can't back up.  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 05:40:32 AM »
You were in the Zoo right? Why didn't you throw him into the monkey cage?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 06:35:50 AM »
You were in the Zoo right? Why didn't you throw him into the monkey cage?

:::D He he he
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 05:32:46 AM »
I'm still bitter about this.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 09:03:37 AM »
I can't reason with any screaming people either whether they be liberal or conservative.

I can't reason with any screaming people, either. lol.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
I don't know what to say other than that some people just indulge the evil inclination.

Such misbegotten people haven't had any education in what's right and what's wrong. I'm sure that, to such people, crapping their pants is as natural and correct as letting a murderer walk free from jail because the guy "reformed."
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »
Sounds like a Bar Mitzvah I went to a couple of years ago.  A family friend asked my cousin if she knew anyone who supported McCain.  She pointed at me and this woman descended upon me asking me what I thought of Palin.  It was a day or two after she was announced and I knew very little about her and that was all I said, although I said Larry Kudlow had a very high opinion of her and I respected his opinion. 

From there I was subjected to continuous nonsense.  She told me that Jewish law was pro choice.  I found that very curious.  She said that it puts the life of the mother ahead of the unborn child.  I told her everyone did that.  She told me Conservatives wanted women to be barefoot and pregnant.  I just told her I didn't know any such conservatives.  She told me how great the two state solution was.  I asked how you virtually share land with people who consider you the children of pigs and monkeys and want to kill you.  She actually told me she visited Liberal secular Jews in Israel and she was shocked that they favored the fence.  I told her even Liberals don't like being murdered.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
I HATE ALL LEFTISTS! THERE I SAID IT!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(