Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday January 10, 2010  (Read 10950 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 10, 2010
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of American political conservatives who always take the opportunity to criticize the Jews, because they voted overwhelmingly for Obama?

I agree that the majority of American Jews made a huge mistake voting for Obama and are liberals who are destroying America, but it seems these people always like to bring it up in order to say Jews get what they deserve anytime the Obama administration does something that is anti-Israel or when an anti-semitic act occurs. It seems this a way for them to vent perhaps inner anti-semitism in a way that won't be seen as anti-semitic. I never hear these conservatives say blacks or hispanics get what they deserve every time a racist act is committed due to the violent criminal acts and degradation of communities that some blacks and hispanics cause.

I am not saying the criticism of Jews who are liberal is anti-semitism, but to condemn all Jews for the acts of liberal Jews is anti-semitic. And it is a double standard to say the Jews create anti-semitism due to the acts of liberal Jews, but not to saying anthing about blacks and hispanics creating racism due to the violent criminal acts and degradation of communities that are caused by some blacks and hispanics.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
Hello Chaim I hope you are having a good weekend now onto my question. What do you think of Judge Judy? Also would you call her a self hating Jew thanks and GD bless.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »
hey chaim, whats your opinion on...

1) Marlon brando

2) Clint eastwood

3 What is your favourite comedy ever

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 03:28:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim, what is your opinion of Helen Thomas? My opinion is she is a self hating senile old white woman.
She is actually an Arab whore.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 03:36:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, when will the Messiah come? I have heard 2 versions. One - the Jewish year 6000 (which is more than 200 years from now). Two - during the span of one human life since the creation (restoration) of Israel, which was 62 years ago. This means that the Messiah should come within the next 5-20 years. What do you think?

By the way, I still haven't heard from the job in Israel for which I have applied. The application deadline is not past yet. It might be February before I hear from anyone. I ask you to please-please remember me in your prayers. You probably have a "direct line" to HaShem, being such a righteous Jew, and if you intervened on someone's behalf, He would surely help. (On my part, I've already prayed a lot and made a lot of promises to HaShem if I were to get this job). Thank you in advance!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 04:33:11 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion of S.Res.6 Which is a resolution expressing solidarity with Israel in Israel's defense against terrorism in the Gaza Strip?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »
what are your opinions of the yeshivot in NYC?  Ex.. Flatbush high, Magen David, Shaaret Torah

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 07:16:46 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

On the last Ask JTF you said: "When girls and boys are together, certainly if it's unnecessary for them be be together, they shouldn't be". Unquote.

Now, while I can understand why in the JDL there was no other way but fighting together in demonstrations etc., I don't get what is so NECESSARY in being mixed-up boys & girls in a Bnei Akiva operation. Please, help me out on this... and please be more specific – what do you really think about mixed-up activities in the Bnei Akiva movement?

What do you think about Rabbis that permit mixed-up operations "LeChatchila" in Bnei Akiva?

And finally, what is your opinion about the organization "Kolech"?

Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov! :)
Gam Bashan VeGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 07:24:55 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Pleasure meeting you and the other JTFERs.

I'm pretty sure you'll be asked for Affirmative action stories may you please share with us another excited JDL story. I really enjoyed those.

Thanks again
-John

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,
      Please promise me that you'll check out these two songs by the beach boys after you do the show........ and if you still don't like their music , I'll give a big fat wet kiss  to the biggest, fattest, beastliest affirmative action type schwartza woman that I can find in south Jamaica.

here are the songs:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:30:01 PM by ItalianZionist »