Author Topic: HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?  (Read 563 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?
« on: January 04, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds.. I could not believe this!  It is from an orthopedic surgeon............. This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.  It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles....

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »
can't do it......... :::D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 08:26:04 PM »
like tapping your stomach with one hand and moving your arm in a circle on top of your head. lol

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:42:43 AM »
Perhaps it can not be done independently either with left side or with right side. Each lobe of brain may have bias towards its own synchronousness.

However it can be done by a cross functional arrangement of left and right combinations.

To me it is strange, new and interesting. Anyhow practiced jugglers may be able to perform it.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:17 AM »
Really strange, thanks for sharing

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 04:17:32 AM »
I got it, but I had to practice a couple times. I feel like I accomplished something today.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 05:27:59 AM »
Damn lol  :laugh:

Funny  ;D