Author Topic: Is homosexuality partially caused by white female supremacism?  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Almost all of the people I can speak to in real life are men but I don't feel attracted to them nor ever have.  By contrast, white women are almost very guarded, very cognizant of social rules and conventions, quick to make fun, quick to sneer and exclude, and by MY own personal standards 'antisocial' (although most people would think that I am antisocial). 

I knew several young men who used to tell me they tried dating women but became homos because women behaved in such a way that really turned them off.

Are women to blame for these abominations?  There are more young men about than young women, and only the most aggressive, matcho, hetero guys get anywhere near half-way decent-looking white girls.  But if you close your eyes and pretend, that guy who is fellating you could be Pamela Anderson.  (Wow-a-woo-a!)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

Re: Is homosexuality partially caused by white female supremacism?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:26:49 AM »
Almost all of the people I can speak to in real life are men but I don't feel attracted to them nor ever have.  By contrast, white women are almost very guarded, very cognizant of social rules and conventions, quick to make fun, quick to sneer and exclude, and by MY own personal standards 'antisocial' (although most people would think that I am antisocial). 

I knew several young men who used to tell me they tried dating women but became homos because women behaved in such a way that really turned them off.

Are women to blame for these abominations?  There are more young men about than young women, and only the most aggressive, matcho, hetero guys get anywhere near half-way decent-looking white girls.  But if you close your eyes and pretend, that guy who is fellating you could be Pamela Anderson.  (Wow-a-woo-a!)

You know men that desired women and just because the women they met had a funny attitude they developed an uncontrolable need for a male deleted deleted hairy deleted deleted tuchas deleted? 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »

You know men that desired women and just because the women they met had a funny attitude they developed an uncontrolable need for a male deleted deleted hairy deleted deleted tuchas deleted? 

The desire for sexual intercourse, if not properly given an outlet from which the pent-up energy can be released, can lead to mental problems.  Some men in this position do not like street-walkers so they engage with other men instead.  This is particularly true when up until recently aggressive professional men worked in an environment almost totally male.  It is also true of people who have lived in rural or semi-rural areas where all the women were prudish or unfriendly.  They get used to the sensation of sex with other men. 

Quite frankly I have been at my wit's end with women for years but because I am not a homosexual my sexual energy has turned into a really profound death wish instead of a desire for sex with men.  Young women spread abroad their abominations for all to see; they smile and yawn and pretend that they are innocent.  But their fornications make the soul even of others desolate. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
ummm dude.. all women like confident guys... not cocky guys
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 09:41:28 AM »

I really have never had a problem with women. I think some guys look too "hungry" or stare (which freaks them out), some guys get way too needy and put their self esteem into a women (which is idolatry and NEVER works), some guys think you can buy a woman or give gifts to win approval (but this just tells them that you feel you have to compensate for something or you come off manipulative), some guys stay on negative subjects too much (which is just one reason why we must be thankful for the good things we have - seriously... some topics are for guy friends and we've been sold this treat men and women the same garbage), some guys don't like themselves (and women pick up on this VERY easily... they read body language 10 times that of any man - seriously... don't kid yourself), and some of these guys blame women for not seeing them as a prize (which is the trait that all women find attractive because Hashem made them this way).

So are women the fault for gay men? NO! That is absurd. That's like blacks blaming whites or arabs blaming Jews for their own bad behavior. I mean, what's the difference? Perverted men made their own choices. That's like blaming G-d, Heave Forbid, for giving us free choice.

Look, attraction is not a choice. Women don't just one day say to themselves "hey... this guy is really trying or he's buying me gifts... I'm going to just decide to love him even though his neediness creeps me out". NEVER. What they DO say is "deep down inside my subconscious I know this person is using me to build self esteem which they don't have for some reason and it's idolatry and this means something is wrong and this person doesn't like who they are. Why don't they like who they are? If they did RIGHT, they would like who they are!".

You can't convince them to like you... you have to be a strong man and it has to be real. They look for this. You have to deserve a woman... this is mentioned in the Talmud.

You've been brainwashed by Hollywood to think women like whimpy, feminine guys or that they like needy and insecure guys. Trust me on this. They want a CHALLENGE (this is so important to understand) so they feel like they are getting the best deal. Look, let's be honest... they bare children from their choices and that's a HUGE responsibility.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 10:31:04 AM »
Fruit, I've knows gay guys in college and work.  Many of them knew, even before reaching adolescence, that they were different.  It's not like they liked women, then got dumped, then turned gay. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 01:26:14 PM »
Surprisingly I agree with you but what you've stated is merely a theory and a miniscule percentage of the truth.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
There was some scientific research done a while ago into causes of homosexuality, and believe it or not it was found that chemicals that are components in some plastics can cause one to feel homosexual urges, these chemicals can dissolve from the plastics into water, and some of these types of plastics are used as watter pipes and for plastic cups. So that is one possible explanation.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 01:54:16 PM »
There was some scientific research done a while ago into causes of homosexuality, and believe it or not it was found that chemicals that are components in some plastics can cause one to feel homosexual urges, these chemicals can dissolve from the plastics into water, and some of these types of plastics are used as watter pipes and for plastic cups. So that is one possible explanation.

It's not possible to be religious and agree with all of these psychological studies which attempt to show how ALL disorders and urges are chemical in origin.  Where is free will when we are only homosexual because of the stuff in the water supply?  They even say that people with bad manners and nervous tics have an uncontrollable disease called Tourette's.  They say that people with fixed interests and few friends have a neurochemical disorder known as Asperger's syndrome.  This is all disgusting neo-Nazism, except without the eugenic conclusions that the Nazis drew. 

The root causes of almost all psychological disorders are in the unconscious, are sexual in nature, and the Anglo-supremacist society which still wishes to repress these FACTS concots system-supportive, biological-determinative mainstream psychological 'theories' to keep people suffering their misery, untreated - saying that these are all chemical problems and NOT problems caused by a discordance between instinct and the superego imposed upon people by society.

Homosexuals are homosexual because they live in a neglectful, unequal and repressed society.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 01:54:58 PM »
Surprisingly I agree with you but what you've stated is merely a theory and a miniscule percentage of the truth.

Whatever.  A '15 year old girl' debates me on psychology.  Yeah right.   ::)

ftf

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
I wasn't saying that that is the total everything, I'm suggesting it is a possible cause of some cases of homosexuality.

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »

The desire for sexual intercourse, if not properly given an outlet from which the pent-up energy can be released, can lead to mental problems.  Some men in this position do not like street-walkers so they engage with other men instead.  This is particularly true when up until recently aggressive professional men worked in an environment almost totally male.  It is also true of people who have lived in rural or semi-rural areas where all the women were prudish or unfriendly.  They get used to the sensation of sex with other men. 

Quite frankly I have been at my wit's end with women for years but because I am not a homosexual my sexual energy has turned into a really profound death wish instead of a desire for sex with men.  Young women spread abroad their abominations for all to see; they smile and yawn and pretend that they are innocent.  But their fornications make the soul even of others desolate. 

This is complete nonsense. People engage in homosexual behavior because they are homosexual[of an evil nature bent towards the same sex]. No amount of societal pressure causes a normal hetero man to suddenly become a hiney-pirate. I mean come on, how can someone who can appreciate G-d's most beautiful work of art, the female, suddenly say to themself, hmmm...she's got some mental problems......uh, OH YES, GIMME SOME SMELLY, HAIRY MAN'S TUCHUS? Fruit, find a hobby. Music is on an almost paralell plane with women. And someone mentioned this, but Fruit, I hate to break this to you, ANY MAN CAN GET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. It's all about how you carry yourself. You can be ugly,homeless and without a job, but if you know how to carry yourself[something that can be learned] it's possible. Believe me, I had a friend years ago named Billy who was living proof of this. And he didn't bathe regularly either, but he was a chick magnet. Look Fruit, Dr. Al is here, I suspect that the way you obsess here on the forum about the things you obsess about probably has a real life translation into the way you are around women. Maybe not in actual actions, but you probably give off a vibe very similar to what you say here. This terrifies women. Women run screaming from any sense of desperation. Confidence, on the other hand is the key. Here's an example, my sister in law is totally hot, but a horrible person. Exactly the type of woman you often describe[except she hates [censored]]. One time while in Europe a situation arose where I had to sleep in the same hotel room with my sister in law and my wife wasn't there. Of course, I was planning to sleep on the floor, but she insisted it was ok to sleep in the same bed with her, which I did. All we did was sleep. I tell you to this day she is so jealous of my wife for having a real "husband" and is obsessed with getting with me, so much so she recently broke down and basically asked my wife flat out if she could borrow me once a month. Dude, I'm ugly and overweight and she's hot. Now, had I done something with her that night in the hotel, she'd have lost interest in me the next day. I have always been very honest about the fact I just don't like her, I don't put on any type of pretend feelings. See my point? This totally hot evil woman is completely obsessed with an old, fat married guy like me and why? Attitude and behavior. That night in the hotel I drove her to unchartered heights of psychological passion by simply SLEEPING!!  :D You have to get back to the basic understanding that women are wonderful, develop an attitude that it doesn't matter what they think or say or do and the floodgates will open. Then your only problem will be seperating the good ones from the kooks.     

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
This is complete nonsense. People engage in homosexual behavior because they are homosexual[of an evil nature bent towards the same sex]. No amount of societal pressure causes a normal hetero man to suddenly become a hiney-pirate. I mean come on, how can someone who can appreciate G-d's most beautiful work of art, the female, suddenly say to themself, hmmm...she's got some mental problems......uh, OH YES, GIMME SOME SMELLY, HAIRY MAN'S TUCHUS? Fruit, find a hobby. Music is on an almost paralell plane with women. And someone mentioned this, but Fruit, I hate to break this to you, ANY MAN CAN GET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. It's all about how you carry yourself. You can be ugly,homeless and without a job, but if you know how to carry yourself[something that can be learned] it's possible. Believe me, I had a friend years ago named Billy who was living proof of this. And he didn't bathe regularly either, but he was a chick magnet. Look Fruit, Dr. Al is here, I suspect that the way you obsess here on the forum about the things you obsess about probably has a real life translation into the way you are around women. Maybe not in actual actions, but you probably give off a vibe very similar to what you say here. This terrifies women. Women run screaming from any sense of desperation. Confidence, on the other hand is the key. Here's an example, my sister in law is totally hot, but a horrible person. Exactly the type of woman you often describe[except she hates schvartzas]. One time while in Europe a situation arose where I had to sleep in the same hotel room with my sister in law and my wife wasn't there. Of course, I was planning to sleep on the floor, but she insisted it was ok to sleep in the same bed with her, which I did. All we did was sleep. I tell you to this day she is so jealous of my wife for having a real "husband" and is obsessed with getting with me, so much so she recently broke down and basically asked my wife flat out if she could borrow me once a month. Dude, I'm ugly and overweight and she's hot. Now, had I done something with her that night in the hotel, she'd have lost interest in me the next day. I have always been very honest about the fact I just don't like her, I don't put on any type of pretend feelings. See my point? This totally hot evil woman is completely obsessed with an old, fat married guy like me and why? Attitude and behavior. That night in the hotel I drove her to unchartered heights of psychological passion by simply SLEEPING!!  :D You have to get back to the basic understanding that women are wonderful, develop an attitude that it doesn't matter what they think or say or do and the floodgates will open. Then your only problem will be seperating the good ones from the kooks.     

I couldn't care less if women don't like desperation.  Just goes to show how intolerant and racist they are.  So you mean to say that it's unacceptable to run from someone because of their blackness (which they didn't choose) but it's okay to be a vicious evil [censored] to someone who has anxiety as a result of neglect and other factors while growing up?  This line of reasoning makes me sick.  But they have killed me already, and not just the women.  I want all of these young white hoes with their stupid smiles and blonde hair to get down on their knees and confess their love for the [censored].  I hate compassion and mercy.  I just want to see them suffer, I want to see all the world suffer, suffering in others makes me happy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
Re:  "...I want to see all the world suffer, suffering in others makes me happy...."

You must be one happy guy!

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »
This is complete nonsense. People engage in homosexual behavior because they are homosexual[of an evil nature bent towards the same sex]. No amount of societal pressure causes a normal hetero man to suddenly become a hiney-pirate. I mean come on, how can someone who can appreciate G-d's most beautiful work of art, the female, suddenly say to themself, hmmm...she's got some mental problems......uh, OH YES, GIMME SOME SMELLY, HAIRY MAN'S TUCHUS? Fruit, find a hobby. Music is on an almost parallel plane with women. And someone mentioned this, but Fruit, I hate to break this to you, ANY MAN CAN GET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. It's all about how you carry yourself. You can be ugly,homeless and without a job, but if you know how to carry yourself[something that can be learned] it's possible. Believe me, I had a friend years ago named Billy who was living proof of this. And he didn't bathe regularly either, but he was a chick magnet. Look Fruit, Dr. Al is here, I suspect that the way you obsess here on the forum about the things you obsess about probably has a real life translation into the way you are around women. Maybe not in actual actions, but you probably give off a vibe very similar to what you say here. This terrifies women. Women run screaming from any sense of desperation. Confidence, on the other hand is the key. Here's an example, my sister in law is totally hot, but a horrible person. Exactly the type of woman you often describe[except she hates schvartzas]. One time while in Europe a situation arose where I had to sleep in the same hotel room with my sister in law and my wife wasn't there. Of course, I was planning to sleep on the floor, but she insisted it was ok to sleep in the same bed with her, which I did. All we did was sleep. I tell you to this day she is so jealous of my wife for having a real "husband" and is obsessed with getting with me, so much so she recently broke down and basically asked my wife flat out if she could borrow me once a month. Dude, I'm ugly and overweight and she's hot. Now, had I done something with her that night in the hotel, she'd have lost interest in me the next day. I have always been very honest about the fact I just don't like her, I don't put on any type of pretend feelings. See my point? This totally hot evil woman is completely obsessed with an old, fat married guy like me and why? Attitude and behavior. That night in the hotel I drove her to unchartered heights of psychological passion by simply SLEEPING!!  :D You have to get back to the basic understanding that women are wonderful, develop an attitude that it doesn't matter what they think or say or do and the floodgates will open. Then your only problem will be separating the good ones from the kooks.     

I couldn't care less if women don't like desperation.  Just goes to show how intolerant and racist they are.  So you mean to say that it's unacceptable to run from someone because of their blackness (which they didn't choose) but it's okay to be a vicious evil Jezebel to someone who has anxiety as a result of neglect and other factors while growing up?  This line of reasoning makes me sick.  But they have killed me already, and not just the women.  I want all of these young white hoes with their stupid smiles and blonde hair to get down on their knees and confess their love for the [censored].  I hate compassion and mercy.  I just want to see them suffer, I want to see all the world suffer, suffering in others makes me happy.

Um, no. What I am saying is G-d created us man and woman as having natures of predator and prey[relationship speaking] and when a man has a contrary attitude to what G-d wants there's problems. A woman has a right to expect a man to be self confident because in G-d's plan the man is the head of the marriage union. I have always been a big guy. My father is a total coward. I wasn't taught how to fight. When I was very young I got beat up alot by guys much smaller than I, usually 4-5 would surround me, spit on me and beat the piss out of me. Woman used to look at me the same way you describe. There was one animal in particular that especially bothered me, and he was actually a little bigger than me. I cannot even begin to describe the psychological torment I felt at that time. One day I was at this Carnival type thing with this girl that had started to express interest in me. I was confronted by this one animal and some friends of his. To this day I don't know where it came from but something welled up inside of me and I met the challenge. The fight was so brutal, it was wonderful. At one point he threw a punch which missed completely and I was able to grab his wrist with my left hand and use my right elbow to beat his skull into the wall until his whole face was purple. The police broke it up before I was able to kill him. From that day on my whole life changed. That which I had feared, reacting, no longer had a grip over me and my whole attitude changed. I have had very few fights or problems since because of the confidence factor. Girls rarely look at me like that anymore. As an aside, Many years later I ran into one guy that had bothered me alot at that time. He had obviously been in some sort of accident because he was dribbling, snot running down his nose and mumbling like a retard. I was so happy. It was my first inclination there was a G-d ;D       

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
I believe homosexuality is a mental sickness. It is a sad situation. I think that homosexuals need mental treatment. As for being vocal about it, I know people that are gay. None Jews thank G-d. They can be nice people but I let them know I what I think about their lifestyle. I say to them that it is wrong and thats it. A sin. But I cannot judge, only G-d can. In no way I condone the behavior. But G-d will judge them if they don't stop this behavior. He has on an earthly level with AIDS. This is a warning to the gays. Stop this or you shall be judged. As far as these centers for gays and this and that. That needs to stops also. As a matter a fact the Jewish family service where I live gives assistance to gays. This has gone too far.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 05:02:18 PM »
Um, no. What I am saying is G-d created us man and woman as having natures of predator and prey[relationship speaking] and when a man has a contrary attitude to what G-d wants there's problems. A woman has a right to expect a man to be self confident because in G-d's plan the man is the head of the marriage union. I have always been a big guy. My father is a total coward. I wasn't taught how to fight. When I was very young I got beat up alot by guys much smaller than I, usually 4-5 would surround me, spit on me and beat the piss out of me. Woman used to look at me the same way you describe. There was one animal in particular that especially bothered me, and he was actually a little bigger than me. I cannot even begin to describe the psychological torment I felt at that time. One day I was at this Carnival type thing with this girl that had started to express interest in me. I was confronted by this one animal and some friends of his. To this day I don't know where it came from but something welled up inside of me and I met the challenge. The fight was so brutal, it was wonderful. At one point he threw a punch which missed completely and I was able to grab his wrist with my left hand and use my right elbow to beat his skull into the wall until his whole face was purple. The police broke it up before I was able to kill him. From that day on my whole life changed. That which I had feared, reacting, no longer had a grip over me and my whole attitude changed. I have had very few fights or problems since because of the confidence factor. Girls rarely look at me like that anymore. As an aside, Many years later I ran into one guy that had bothered me alot at that time. He had obviously been in some sort of accident because he was dribbling, snot running down his nose and mumbling like a retard. I was so happy. It was my first inclination there was a G-d ;D       

Women accept the dominant behaviour of the time and culture.  In 19th century England for example, many of the most beautiful women in the middle class society had to accept a quite effeminate cultural trend among men.  Women will adapt to the changing circumstances.  And now that the negro is ensconced in a position of social superior over the white man, the white women demand BLACK i.e. evil behaviour in white boys.   So unless you act evil and make yourself an abomination to the L-rd you will not get near gentile women.  Every woman I ever spoke to gave me a sop.  They simply aren't interested in anything I could ever offer.  They don't even support me in efforts to improve myself.  They just don't give a duck.  I would accept this as nature WERE IT NOT FOR THE FACT that they are much, much more compassionate and understanding towards blacks and the Muslim Nazis.  This double-standard makes me hate them.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »
I believe homosexuality is a mental sickness. It is a sad situation. I think that homosexuals need mental treatment. As for being vocal about it, I know people that are gay. None Jews thank G-d. They can be nice people but I let them know I what I think about their lifestyle. I say to them that it is wrong and thats it. A sin. But I cannot judge, only G-d can. In no way I condone the behavior. But G-d will judge them if they don't stop this behavior. He has on an earthly level with AIDS. This is a warning to the gays. Stop this or you shall be judged. As far as these centers for gays and this and that. That needs to stops also. As a matter a fact the Jewish family service where I live gives assistance to gays. This has gone too far.

But people are driven by the will-to-neglect into saying that it's just a choice homos make.   ::)  The end result is not just that homos live immoral lives but other men are sometimes suspected of being homo (and who aren't homo) and get associated with the rank abominations that the real queers commit.  So innocent males who cannot defend themselves have to bear the burden of other men releasing their pent-up anger on them while the real queers get away for free.  Almost all professionals are freemasons and pro-queers.  This country is run by the scum of the earth.  All Anglos should be sent to hell.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 05:43:55 PM »
You see, the young white women are fed up with white boys and so they like all of the black forms of music and communication.  They do not find me attractive because I am not just physically white but I am culturally white too.  You have to be culturally black to seduce young white women.  The more attractive the white woman the more likely she is to date exclusively black boys.  ALl of the attractive white girls at university smiled at me as if they were being friendly but they were not dating me at all, only the black boys.  The white girls could not see how much pain the exclusion was inflicting on me and they supposed that it was all good - dating the black boys, being anti-racist, 'everyone meets someone they like'.  But they didn't realize that their racism cost me my happiness and my chance to talk to them.  The white women don't know how destructive their racism is and even if they did, and they relunctantly dated white male losers like me, then they would be unhappy and we would be unhappy that they are unhappy.  So it's a no-win situation.  Attractive white girls only go with black boys and the small elite of white boys now.  Most of us have to struggle through life without ever getting close to really attractive white women.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 05:47:18 PM »
Every time I used to walk through the town centre, I would see arrays of white girls hanging about, and black boys hanging around ominously close-by, and the white girls looked at me, expectantly, but what am I supposed to do?  And what is their purpose in looking at me when they have their black beloveds close-to?  Maybe I look like an eccentric fellow and they were looking at me out of a sense of bemusement.  But thier love and their fingers and their sweet caress are 100% the property of the [censored] now.  And my city isn't even the blackest of cities. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »
As I was girding up my loins in front of the mirror this morning I looked, and beheld how flabby my weeks of inactivity have made me.  Pale and flabby and really quite disgusting.  Last summer i was lean, heavily sun-tanned, I was as it were gloriously brown and my hair became all black and curly.  I was a splendour to behold, the women kept looking at me.  but I have gone from brown and beautiful to white and disgusting.  Something deep inside of me suspects that G-d makes MEN white and pale to punish them, but he makes women as white as a dream as the expression of the highest form of beauty.  Amen, and amen. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »
As I was girding up my loins in front of the mirror this morning I looked, and beheld how flabby my weeks of inactivity have made me.  Pale and flabby and really quite disgusting.  Last summer i was lean, heavily sun-tanned, I was as it were gloriously brown and my hair became all black and curly.  I was a splendour to behold, the women kept looking at me.  but I have gone from brown and beautiful to white and disgusting.  Something deep inside of me suspects that G-d makes MEN white and pale to punish them, but he makes women as white as a dream as the expression of the highest form of beauty.  Amen, and amen. 

Summer is coming even in the UK time to tone up and stop crying about being passed up.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 07:10:07 PM »
Fruit, I just want to smack you on the head everytime you keep wining about blonde women liking black men and homosexuality and kiling everyone etc etc etc...

So next time i see  you a f---ed up message..you're getting a big fat smack in the face..I'm convinced, nobody here can convince you with words...you need shock therapy!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »
Fruit,
A good acquaintance and business associate once offered me good advice.  He said, "Let me tell you something...no matter what you look like, or no matter who or what you are, there's women out there that will get turned on by you!".
It's true.  Maybe you don't have one today, but you just wait...soon you'll be writing on the Forum asking everyone's advice about "how to get rid of them once you get involved". 
Try going to places like the library, bookstores where they have coffee & chairs, go to book readings by authors, things you don't normally do.
Hang out at the medical school cardiology library.  Forget the "seemingly hot" bimbos, and go for the brainy women.  The kinds of women who go for the monkeys are worthless anyway.  What you need is a female counterpart who's attracted to your mind (and probably a glutton for punishment as well.)  :D
Last but not least, always remember that the ideal woman is a deaf, dumb, and blind nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 07:21:13 AM »
This is hysterical. :P