Author Topic: Racism pays off - big time - at Duke  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Racism pays off - big time - at Duke
« on: January 04, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147490675

As long as the target of your racist venom is innocent white people, blatant racism is apparently a good career move. Racism is apparently far more alive and well in America than we thought, only now the targets of this ugliness are people of pallor.

According to Paul Mirengoff over at Power Line Blog, the 88 Duke professors who falsely accused Duke lacrosse players of raping a black stripper have not only not been punished for their outrageous accusations - none of which any of the 88 have retracted - but have been positively rewarded.

One of the racist accusers is now head of Duke's Academic Council, the highest elected position a faculty member can hold. Three other members have been hired to prestigious positions at prominent universities

One of them is Houston Baker, who has been hired to teach at Vanderbilt. Here is what Mirengoff wrote about Baker:

The demagogic Baker excoriated the lacrosse team for their "silent whiteness" and their "white, male, athletic privilege." He called for the "immediate dismissals" by Duke of "the team itself and its players," to combat the "abhorrent sexual assault, verbal racial violence, and drunken white male privilege loosed amongst us." After the innocence of the accused players had become clear, Baker received an email from the mother of a member of the lacrosse team (who hadn't been accused) asking if he would reconsider his earlier statements. Baker responded, by typing "LIES" and indicating that his correspondent was the mother of a "farm animal." Eventually Baker, a post-modernist if nothing else, fell back to arguing that it didn't matter whether the rape allegations were true.

Many Americans think we busted up racism in academia in the 1960s, but they're wrong. Prejudice, bigotry, hatred, and campus versions of lynching are back with a vengeance and back in style - as long as you pick the right racial breed to assault.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Racism pays off - big time - at Duke
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 08:44:07 PM »
Wow Chad, this is really a disgrace.  It would be nice to think that only one of these people would have courage to say they made a mistake--just one!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »
The only solution for this case would be for the accused Duke lacrosse team members to speak that familiar line from the movies:  "I'll see you in court."

Look, Duke University settled its civil suit with the players in a hurry.  I figured that the players had already extracted a settlement from the Gang of 88 in a similar fashion.  If the players eat an excrement sandwich from the faculty when the players so clearly have the upper hand in a civil suit, then the players deserve that excrement sandwich.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »
Duke is a school that has gone PC.

The have a "nationally known" master's program in "women's studies" (open ONLY to man-hating dykes)...you can bet they had a hand in the "prosecution" of the lacrosse players

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »
White, male, athletic privilege? What? What about black kids who can barely read or write who get football or basketball scholarships to division I colleges? I think that's an example of black athletic privilege.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »
White, male, athletic privilege? What? What about black kids who can barely read or write who get football or basketball scholarships to division I colleges? I think that's an example of black athletic privilege.

Yeah, good point Michael.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »

"..but I be able to be dunk dat ball! Who careS dat I dont read or got to class? NO WHITE BOY CAN JUMP! YOU BE DISCRIMINATING 'GANST ME!! MMMM HMMM! YOU DAMN HONKY MOFO!"

:::D