Author Topic: Ha Ivri on myspace  (Read 4679 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ha Ivri on myspace
« on: April 27, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:37:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ihkili18

Re: Ha Ivri on myspace
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 08:10:20 PM »
F@$K him. That informing piece of [censored]

ihkili18

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 08:11:07 PM »
Why the hell would he rat on Yekutiel's dog training program? The answer: He wants jews dead.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »
I wouldnt go so far as to saying he wants Jews dead, but I dont think he likes (how can I put this.......) "competition"....... He wants to be "the best" activist not by actually being the best, but by crushing the competition.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »
I wouldnt go so far as to saying he wants Jews dead, but I dont think he likes (how can I put this.......) "competition"....... He wants to be "the best" activist not by actually being the best, but by crushing the competition.
You're a faggot and every word your mouth utters has been used to seduce little boys.

(Sorry, guys, if that was a lame insult, but we're somewhat limited in what we can strike back with.  :o ;))

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »
I'm not going to have fights with any member of the forum unless they say something nuts. I hope Dominator realizes that ratting on another Jew especially in a situation in which lives are on the line is pretty low. You cannot possibly have any kind words for Haivri. I don't think Dominator said anything to wild now in support of Haivri but it's a pretty close call. Lets reserve positive comments for people that actually deserve it such as Federman.

ihkili18

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »
Do you think if enough people complain to myspace that we could have Haivris stupid page pulled. If we cause him problems he will have less time to inform on other Jews so this would be a good deed for sure.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
I'm not going to have fights with any member of the forum unless they say something nuts. I hope Dominator realizes that ratting on another Jew especially in a situation in which lives are on the line is pretty low. You cannot possibly have any kind words for Haivri. I don't think Dominator said anything to wild now in support of Haivri but it's a pretty close call. Lets reserve positive comments for people that actually deserve it such as Federman.
Dominanus isn't worth our breath, really. Why he hasn't been banned is beyond me...

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »
Why should I be banned? For saying that Haivri doesnt want Jews dead, which is obviously true. Someone may be a bad person but dont exaggerate on how bad they are. He may be a informant, and all but he deosnt want jews dead. Something is seriously wrong with your brain Chaimfan. All you can think about is Sex, and Molesting Children, you need some serious help.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »

Dominater is a moderator for Yekutiel's forum. Yekutiel was the one that was the victim of HaIvri's informing.

Exactly. Im not defending the man, I think he is a bad person who is a rat. But I still dont think he wants Jews dead.

ihkili18

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 12:29:08 AM »
Dominator, remember when we had the disagreement on this issue a few days ago, you very strongly supported Haivri. See who was right, that piece of drek haivri ratted on your buddy Yekutiel. I hope you realize that we were right on that issue and we are right again: Haivri wants all the Jews in Israel dead, maybe except for the ones in his pathetic organization. Dominator, I just hope yu learn your lesson and think twice about critisizing JTF. I don't want to have any more disagreements with you and I just hope you don't support this drek anymore. I think Chaimfan is a wonderful guy and their is nothing wrong with his brain. He is among the most right wing members of this forum which is a good thing. I agree with him on everything and don't think you should be talking to him like that. He is completely inline and in agreement with all of JTF's principles. While I no longer will use the type of strong language Chaimfan has used towards you, I do feel his pain and anger as just last week you were supporting revava quite enthusiastically. Lets not forget that. I dont think Dominator should be banned because I think he has realized that we were right about this issue. I think Chaim clearly explained how Dominator was wrong about "Rabbi" Ovadia Yosef.  I do hope that dominator realizes completely the evil of these people and again I look forward to only peace with all righteous people.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »
I do think Haivri is wrong, and a horrendous person, but dont go overboard, he doesnt want Jews dead. And ive asked numerous halachic sources about the Hacham Ovadia Yosef issue and they told me I was right.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 12:36:43 AM »
Exactly. Im not defending the man, I think he is a bad person who is a rat. But I still dont think he wants Jews dead.

I agree. He doesn't want Jews dead. He's just an informer.

Thanks Yacov.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 12:37:23 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

ihkili18

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 12:40:09 AM »
Yea but that makes no sense. If he is informing on a program which is directly meant to save Jewish lives, what does he expect to accomplish? Certainly not greater security for the Jews in that area. He is clearly someone who wants all Jews who are not members of his cult dead. If someone takes a dump, it is going to smell and if someone informs on a lifesaving progam, jews are placed in grave danger. And about Ovadia yosef, instead of running around asking people what the halacha is regarding this so called rabbi, why don't you just let his actions speak for themselves. Hopefully Chaim Ben Pesach will be the prime minister of Israel soon and all this wil no longer matter.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 01:03:00 AM »
He informs because he doesnt want another activist doing more then him, not because he wants Jews dead. If he wanted jews dead, believe me he wouldnt distribute Rabbi Kahane's works. He is just power hungry.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 01:05:14 AM »
He's insane.  The informer should be locked up and starved to death.  Then Yukutiel's dogs should pay him a visit and take turns [censored] in his mouth as revenge. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 01:10:10 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 01:11:37 AM »
He should be forced to live in a shvartza homeless shelter and wipe shvartza tuchis.

ihkili18

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »
The dogs should bite Haivris head off.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 05:28:20 PM »
Does anybody here just think that HA'IVRI is just a Shabak agent instead of a Shabak informer?