Author Topic: A debate between a palestinian congress member to a program host live-funny  (Read 481 times)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Maybe someone already posted it, sorry but I just didnt have much time lately
here it is with subtitles   :laugh:  :::D enjoy

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Yes thanks this was really good...the English subtitles really helped!   8) 
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A real quranimal.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Only in a crazy country like Israel would a guy sit in the congress and speak treachery against "his" country and nothing happens to him.
An execution for traitors like him could be good, but lets start with not letting them being congress members hahahaha

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I can't believe muzzies are even allowed in Congress! No wonder this beautiful country is having so much trouble. So sad.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane