Author Topic: George Galloway {Y'S} deported from Egypt  (Read 1054 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
George Galloway {Y'S} deported from Egypt
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »
This is wonderful news... If only Israel would learn a lesson from Egypt and keep troublemakers like Galloway out...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8447847.stm

British MP George Galloway has been deported from Egypt, say activists working with him to take an aid convoy into Gaza.

The Bow and Bethnal Green MP had been with international activists trying to take 200 aid trucks into the blockaded Gaza Strip.

Egypt had refused some of the vehicles access and there have been protests and clashes on the Egypt-Gaza border.

The state news agency says Mr Galloway has left Egypt and returned home.

There have also been reports the Respect MP has been declared "persona non grata" and will not be allowed to enter Egypt again, following his criticism of Cairo over delays to the aid convoy.

The activists have accused the Egyptians of heavy-handed policing. Egyptian officials counter that Mr Galloway has tried to embarrass the government.

In a speech last year Mr Galloway described Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak as a "criminal" and "outlaw of the Arab world" and called for his overthrow.

Egypt has faced criticism in the Arab and Muslim world for co-operating with Israel in its blockade of the Gaza Strip. But Egypt says it allows humanitarian aid to pass with certain restrictions.

I have no problem cursing the likes of Galloway who has made it clear that he hates Jews and loves dirty arabs... May Galloway swing high on the Gallows like he deserves.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: George Galloway {Y'S} deported from Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »
This is wonderful news... If only Israel would learn a lesson from Egypt and keep troublemakers like Galloway out...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8447847.stm

British MP George Galloway has been deported from Egypt, say activists working with him to take an aid convoy into Gaza.

The Bow and Bethnal Green MP had been with international activists trying to take 200 aid trucks into the blockaded Gaza Strip.

Egypt had refused some of the vehicles access and there have been protests and clashes on the Egypt-Gaza border.

There have also been reports the Respect MP has been declared "persona non grata" and will not be allowed to enter Egypt again, following his criticism of Cairo over delays to the aid convoy.

The activists have accused the Egyptians of heavy-handed policing. Egyptian officials counter that Mr Galloway has tried to embarrass the government.

In a speech last year Mr Galloway described Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak as a "criminal" and "outlaw of the Arab world" and called for his overthrow.

Egypt has faced criticism in the Arab and Muslim world for co-operating with Israel in its blockade of the Gaza Strip. But Egypt says it allows humanitarian aid to pass with certain restrictions.

I have no problem cursing the likes of Galloway who has made it clear that he hates Jews and loves dirty arabs... May Galloway swing high on the Gallows like he deserves.

[/quote
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
Galloway is also banned from Canada thanks the JDL Canada.  :dance:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »

What was the reason? Inciting against Jews I guess.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:39:06 AM »
I think he is a self-hating white convert to Islam.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »

Here is the Interview between Meir Weinstein and George Galloway

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »
While I detest George Galloway and want him the worst for him,     I'm concerned about the way that Egypt is attempting to paint a picture that they are a "   moderate"   Muslim country.      The reality of what's going on is Egypt is using Taqiyya.       They are apparently trying to distance themselves from Hamas in order to " reassure"   people who buy the deception that there is a Moderate Islam.     And a form of it is represented by Egypt and Fatah/  PLO.

Egypt's utopia would be for Israel to surrender the land that Israel won in the 1967 War and hence for Israel to be very vulnerable about being able to defend herself.    The bottom line is Egypt is FAR more dangerous for Israel than Hamas.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 12:28:19 PM »

Galloway is a two legged animal. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »

Galloway is a two legged animal. >:(

He is a terrorist!